View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    This isn't really a BIG deal, but I thought I'd bring it up...

I have noticed in the Cafe (I'm sure it happens in other threads, too, I just haven't seen it) that when you make the last post for the page, it automatically puts up a link for the next page, which doesn't exist yet... I keep trying to click that link, thinking that someone's posted after me, and that's not the case, it's just that there's a link up to an as-yet nonexistent page...

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    hmmmm. . . neither of these things are working for me. . . .
    These features don't work on TRS-80's.......
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1709 View Post
    Have you got a massive screen as I've only got about 1cm of blue down each side of the page?

The white space down the right is because that is the ads 'column'. Near the top of the page you will notice that the ads fill this space. If there are many posts/long posts on a page, the ads do not go to the bottom of the page leaving us with the blank space
    When you go back in and 'edit', the last sentence gets partly lost....

I noticed that in some forums/threads, that clicking on the "go to last post" ,<arrow>, that it doesn't work, and says something to the effect that a topic has to be chosen....

A POSITIVE, is you can click on the post count of a thread, and it'll show WHO has posted in the thread, and the NUMBER of posts. That could come in handy.

Hate the white.
    Hate the small font. Shouldn't have to adjust ANY settings to do what we used to be able to do.
    You can't tell a 'cp' from a 'neg' *from what I've heard*
    Last edited by rcsodak; 07-26-2007 at 08:57 PM.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

OK, guys, we deleted a lot of stuff here.

We really want to leave this thread as just the feedback for the upgrade, and leave the chit chat for other threads.

You guys DO want your feedback heard right?

Lets not make Steve and his tech staff have to sift thru a bunch of chatter looking for posts about the upgrade.

Sorry if some of your posts have gone, but like I said, we do want them to get THIS feedback,

Right?

Your right....

I better not have lost a single post or else

Its all good though.

I wouldnt want to read thru chit chat either.

oh and KCchica I still have orange bars now??
    and I had Green earlier

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    OK, guys, we deleted a lot of stuff here.

We really want to leave this thread as just the feedback for the upgrade, and leave the chit chat for other threads.

You guys DO want your feedback heard right?

Lets not make Steve and his tech staff have to sift thru a bunch of chatter looking for posts about the upgrade.

Sorry if some of your posts have gone, but like I said, we do want them to get THIS feedback,

Right?

yes, some of us very much want the staff to read through this thread and hear what we've got to say. . .

the cafe and the chatroom are thataway ---->

am i the only one having problems creating hyperlinks with scrip that's different from the actual address of the link? before, when you clicked on "create hyperlink," a box would pop up and ask you for the script prompt-- once you typed in what you wanted, and hit "okay," another box would pop up for the actual URL of whatever you were linking to. . . now, when i try to create links, the "scrimpt prompt" box pops up, but when i hit "okay" it goes ahead and posts the script as if it were the link itself. . . in other words, i haven't been able to create links that have different words appearing on the screen instead of the actual link. . . anyone else experiencing this?
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

yes, some of us very much want the staff to read through this thread and hear what we've got to say. . .

the cafe and the chatroom are thataway ---->

am i the only one having problems creating hyperlinks with scrip that's different from the actual address of the link? before, when you clicked on "create hyperlink," a box would pop up and ask you for the script prompt-- once you typed in what you wanted, and hit "okay," another box would pop up for the actual URL of whatever you were linking to. . . now, when i try to create links, the "scrimpt prompt" box pops up, but when i hit "okay" it goes ahead and posts the script as if it were the link itself. . . in other words, i haven't been able to create links that have different words appearing on the screen instead of the actual link. . . anyone else experiencing this?
    I'm getting the same thing. Just posts the web address, rather than prompting me to input the text to shorten the link.
    "I'm never going to lose to Denver, watch." - Colt McCoy (2010 NFL Draft)

My experience with creating a named hyperlink is that you must write the desired name of the link, then highlight it, and then click on the hyperlink button in the message editor, and input the http:

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by redbirdy80 View Post
    I have noticed in the Cafe (I'm sure it happens in other threads, too, I just haven't seen it) that when you make the last post for the page, it automatically puts up a link for the next page, which doesn't exist yet... I keep trying to click that link, thinking that someone's posted after me, and that's not the case, it's just that there's a link up to an as-yet nonexistent page...
    I get this, too. Sometimes there is a spurious extra page that gives you an error message if you click on it. I don't know what triggers it...

For example, I clicked on the "new posts" link near the User CP link, and it showed 83 threads, 4 pages. When I clicked on page 4, I got a message that said the page didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    My experience with creating a named hyperlink is that you must write the desired name of the link, then highlight it, and then click on the hyperlink button in the message editor, and input the http:

I hope this helps.

it does, thanks! completely different from how i did it on the old board, but as long as it works it's cool with me. . . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by CB123 View Post
    I'm getting the same thing. Just posts the web address, rather than prompting me to input the text to shorten the link.
    To put in a hyperlink, click the icon and then enter the URL in the pop-up box and click OK. You should now find that you get something like this in the main reply box (obviously with square brackets instead of rounded ones)

(URL="http://forums.denverbroncos.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1877821")http://forums.denverbroncos.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1877821(/URL)

The part in blue is actually highlighted and is the named text seen in the post, so just hit either backspace or delete and type what you what the link to be called

[url=http://www.url.com]Some URL[/url]

The cool thing is that if you want to show people what BBCode should look like. We don't need to replace the [] with () anymore. Instead, we can use the [noparse]BBCODE[/noparse]
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Where the deer and the antelope play, and the coyotes eat your pets.

New look

Steve,
    Nice job on the new look. You and the crew are great. Looks really nice. Thanks again for supporting the fans!
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/joeyrockwell/shanahan_041210a.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]
    [LEFT]Darrent and Damien gone but never forgotten! [/left][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Cool Oh Yeah!!!

WOW!!!

I have not been on for a week and boy did I get a big surprise when I logged on tonite! I Love it. Looks great and seems easy to navigate.

Steve, Thank you so much for what you and your team does for the Bronco Fans of the world! You really know how to treat people right. Good Show man, Good Show!!!

Thanks Again!!!

Broncos Rule!!!!
    [COLOR=Lime]Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... [/COLOR][COLOR=Orange]ORANGE [/COLOR] & [COLOR=Blue]BLUE[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]FOREVER BABY!!![/COLOR]
    [SIZE=1] Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card![/SIZE]

[IMG]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2610/broncinatornf1.png[/IMG]