Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Broncos you dislike the most

Ok you cant love everyone in a broncos uni

admit it who did you dislike?

for me thats easy Shannon Sharpe the biggest jack*$$ ive ever met

and Eddie Kennison
    Last edited by CHARLIEADAMSFAN; 07-25-2007 at 11:26 AM.
    http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/8765/broncosxh4.gif
    RIP Darrent It's been one year, Gone but never Forgotten.

I Adopted JayCutler4MVP!!! and DJ Williams

Romanowski was pretty much an a**hole

I don't like the way that Shannon decided to mouth off about Jake after he retired. But I didn't have a problem with him when he was playing for us.

Romo...everyone knew he was a bit of a knob I guess.

Do you mean disliking the person or the player?

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

well... I dont like the new interfave of the Broncomania messageboards, does that count?

I can't recall one Bronco player that I didn't like during the time they played.

Romo was mean but we liked him for that. We didn't like when he spat on another player. That was horrible action.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

I would have to say Charilie Adams
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

I loved Romo as a player. The intensity he played with was great(sometimes to great) Alot of things he did was disrespectful so that is why I dislike him as a person. I hate Eddie Kennison. Hate. Hate HATE!. Enough Said?

* Disclaimer * - You asked and I refuse to be flamed for starting another Plummer bashing thread

Jake Plummer. I was excited when we signed him and even more so when we traded him. I never really had a problem with him personally. I didn't approve of the finger on national TV, you're a millionaire and a professional, have some class and turn the other cheek. I also didn't approve of how he "Quittisoned" his way off the team, but other than that, no hard feelings. As a player, no Bronco in history gave me more fits, made me swear more, or made me wish he'd just get injured (which I've never wished on any other player, well, except maybe LT right before we played them this year ).
    Last edited by HORSEPOWER 56; 07-25-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Sharpe, Adams and Romo I loved.

Dale Carter, Eddie Kennison, Rich Karlis and Anthony Miller I didn't like.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Jake Plummer. I was excited when we signed him and even more so when we traded him. I never really had a problem with him personally (I didn't approve of the finger on national TV, you're a millionaire and a professional, have some class and turn the other cheek) but as a player, no Bronco in history gave me more fits, made me swear more, or made me wish he'd just get injured (which I've never wished on any other player, well, except maybe LT right before we played them this year ).
    Exactly. I always rooted for Jake because him doing well meant the team would do well, but there was a constant fear in me that he would do something dumb on any given play, like throw an interception. I loved Shanahan's decision to bench him last season. My dislike for him grew the way he just abruptly retired after the Broncos traded him to Tampa Bay. Sure, it's his life and he can do what he wants, but he could have handled that (among other things) with more class. He should have retired officially beforehand and saved the two parties the trouble of negotiating a trade, which takes a lot of work.

I didn't like Dale Carter, or Kennisson. I also never liked Quentin Griffin.

Well, I am not a Bronco fan - as everyone knows.

If I were to state Broncos that I didn't like - it would be interpreted as "smack".

So, I will fill in the Browns instead of the Broncos and act as if this said:

"Browns you dislike most"

For me:

Andre Rison - hated him when he was signed, hated him when he played, still hate him today

Braylon Edwards - nothing but a punk who badmouths teamates on air and the team itself when interviewed. Nothing but a punk who is a disgrace to wear the jersey.

Quincy Morgan - Never liked him (short comment since he is a Bronco now)

Gerard Warren - Never liked him (short comment since he is a Bronco now)

That's about it that I can think of off the top of my head. Short and sweet.

At the time I hated Tommy Maddox, but then I grew to love him, as by drafting him Dan Reeves made the decision to fire him all that much easier. Dan Reeves gone, 2 years in standby mode, Mike Shanahan in And the rest, is history.

And Jake didn't quit on the Broncos, he quit on the Buccaneers.

past - eddie kennison

present - chad mustard or nate jackson

My dad meet Romo and got some things signed said he was very cool, as well as one of my friends got a Romo photo signed for me same said he was a cool guy.
    http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/2...nmelo01fc3.jpg Thanks WhiteDragon!

Colorado Rockies Fan From The Begining
    Go Lobos! CFB: New Mexico Bowl Champs! MBB: (22-7, 9-5)
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
    GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
    #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
    #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
    #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
    #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
    Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks