Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Hmmm...... tough one but I would have to say Rich Karlis,Bubby Brister, Tony Lilly,Butch Johnson,Steve Foley,Riley Odoms and EDDIE KENNISON.
    Thanks for the Sig "rjent"

Hey, someone said Anthony Miller.

Oh he is still one of my all time favorite WRs.

He was okay with the Broncos........The Broncos got him after his prime. But he had one of the best pair of hands to ever play in the NFL.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Daryl "Pancake Boy" Gardner! That big, fat overstuffed turd!

He did NOTHING as a Bronco except call Shanahan "that little man upstairs."

He couldn't leave town fast enough. Actually, that was the end of his career although he didn't know it. Next year he was out with knee problems and then out of the league.

Good riddance to some bad flab.
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

i never liked ray crockett, i also wasnt a fan of q, but did root for him when he played.

i also didnt like bubby brister, or garisson hearst, but as q, i cheered for them while they played
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Quote Originally Posted by PowderAddict View Post
    At the time I hated Tommy Maddox, but then I grew to love him, as by drafting him Dan Reeves made the decision to fire him all that much easier. Dan Reeves gone, 2 years in standby mode, Mike Shanahan in And the rest, is history.

And Jake didn't quit on the Broncos, he quit on the Buccaneers.
    So, prior to the trade being official when he said, you can't trade me, I don't want to play football anymore, I'm retiring...(not quoted because I have no idea what he actaully said but he didn't make a public statement until news of the trade had leaked and that was the gist of his response) that wasn't doing the same thing that Quittison did? The night before a game (trade) go to the coach and say my hearts not in it anymore, I quit? Sounds like pretty much the same thing to me.

Ok, From day 1 I HATED Jake Plumber - and i still do

and I HATE Eddie Kennison probablly more than any other bronco past or present

eddie kennison of course

romo at times. i loved his on the field 'persona' of the angry guy, but i think he did have some anger issues that i didn't like when they got out of control (spit).

steven alexander

i don't like gold purely because of his contract. if he plays up to it then i love the guy, but he hasn't since he came back. nothing against him as a person.
    http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j7...24/smaller.jpg

"Don't let anyone say you can't do anything. Look what Dee achieved in 24 years."
    We all Miss you D-Will and Damien. RIP Broncos forever.

My Adopt-a-Crustacean is Lobster!!!

Kennison, Kennison, Kennison. Maybe Lelie too. Plummer I wasn't too keen on towards the end, starting with the magic finger.

I loved Shannon Sharpe as a Bronco, but I was pretty ticked when he ditched us for the Ravens (ick). He retired with us, and for that, I love him. Also, I loved Romo before he totally went off the deep end, embarassing himself in front of a nation. Oh well. Moving on...
    Last edited by 8Smith0; 07-25-2007 at 01:16 PM.

I was a big Jake Plummer fan from the get go but I must admit I didn't like hime much toward the end there....he just never had that kind of "inspired play" that you want from your QB. Still, don't think I can say that I hated him.

I going to have to go with Eddie "Big Fat Quitter" Kennison and Bill "Pass the Dope Please" Romonowski.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Maurice Clarett, though you could hardly call him a Bronco.

Right now on the top of my list is David Kircus. If some of the things he's purported to have said are true - then he's got a huge attitude problem. Heck, even if he is totally innocent, I still think he's got a bad attitude like his stuff doesn't stink. I'm just not impressed and think he's out or himself.

I've not liked George Foster ever since he dropped to the ground his rookie year and took the legs out from under that Bengal player and injured him. Classless act that you can't just chalk it up to inexperience. I won't even go into him getting beat by so many defensive linemen. OK I will - lazy comes to mind.

But what I will say about most of the Broncos I've had a chance to learn about over the years, whether in print or in interviews is that almost all of them are thoughtful, dedicated, and want to succeed and help the team and their teammates. It makes this club really, really easy to root for.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    So, prior to the trade being official when he said, you can't trade me, I don't want to play football anymore, I'm retiring...(not quoted because I have no idea what he actaully said but he didn't make a public statement until news of the trade had leaked and that was the gist of his response) that wasn't doing the same thing that Quittison did? The night before a game (trade) go to the coach and say my hearts not in it anymore, I quit? Sounds like pretty much the same thing to me.

During the season and during the OFFseason are two very different things.

Also Quittison didn't retire, he flat out quit, and then not only that, he came back and played on the Chiefs of all teams.

Plummer's not coming back, he waited until the end of the season and walked away from the game on his own terms.

Quittison should die in fire.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

Broncos I hated as players (either because they were horrible or 'just because'):

Plummer - like others ALWAYS had an uneasy feeling he was going to screw something up.

Kennison - Quitter who still deserves a kick in the taco.

Foster - 1st round choice and you that horrible.

Brandon - (sorry SB supporters) Could never see the infatuation with him, I always saw him trailing a TE as the opposing TE made a 1st down catch.

Q - He is from OU... sorry but thats my reason.

Browncos - Waste of money and roster spaces.

Gold - think he is way over-rated and over-payed, misses tackles, and took D.J. away from WLB where I think he is best suited just because D.J. is bigger (guess what most LB's in the league are bigger than Gold Shanny).

Tatum Bell!!

I never liked the fact he chose #26 to be Equally good to Portis, well... you dont aim to be equal to a 1500 yards back. if he would have chosen better, he would have gotten #20(Barry Sanders), #22(Emmit Smith), #29 (Eric ****erson) #30(TD), #32(OJ simpson) #34 (walther payton) or any number off a hall of fame halfback

Quote Originally Posted by bjoli198 View Post
    Tatum Bell!!

I never liked the fact he chose #26 to be Equally good to Portis, well... you dont aim to be equal to a 1500 yards back. if he would have chosen better, he would have gotten #20(Barry Sanders), #22(Emmit Smith), #29 (Eric ****erson) #30(TD), #32(OJ simpson) #34 (walther payton) or any number off a hall of fame halfback
    Well he was too soft to be in the same line as those other RB's, even Portis