Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Hmmmm....I really loved Romo. Guess that makes me weird. POS as a person, but he was a monster on the field and fun to watch.

Quitterson would be at the top of my list.

How could you hate Sharpe... I loved his smack talking ass!
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Quote Originally Posted by Giveemlove View Post
    Hmmmm....I really loved Romo. Guess that makes me weird. POS as a person, but he was a monster on the field and fun to watch.

Quitterson would be at the top of my list.

How could you hate Sharpe... I loved his smack talking ass!
    Not too mention the Hulk impressions

the obvious ones of course......

I hate Kennison,
    hate dale carter,
    hate daryl gardner,

and for less obvious reasons......

I hate Quentin Griffin....just couldn't stand watching that little turd get arm tackled
    I hate George Foster.....what a fat lazy piece of crap...waste of a 1st rounder
    I hate Lenny Walls...he just sucked. PERIOD!
    I hate Deltha O'neal....seemed he always gave up the big play
    I hate Gus Frerotte....I could do a better job being a QB than he did
    I hate Marcus Nash.....never amounted to anything (don't really hate him, just pissed we wasted a 1st round pick on him)
    I hate Willie Middlebrooks.....see Marcus Nash
    Really dislike Tatum Bell.....see Quentin Griffin

It's nothing personal, but obviously Gerard Warren for not ever living up to his true potential, and us wasting thirty million on him.

Bobby Humphrey. Mike Croel. After solid rookie seasons, they wanted BIG MONEY. You could almost through Clinton Portis in there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 32-33Champs View Post
    Bobby Humphrey. Mike Croel. After solid rookie seasons, they wanted BIG MONEY. You could almost through Clinton Portis in there as well.
    I'd rather throw him under a Greyhound bus.....:whistle:
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Angry hate

Ok bash away here, but I reallllllyy hated Clinton Portis and everytime I see the moron in his little costumes I hate him him little more. Sure he was great at RB but what a jackass....It really started with the whole "title belt" thing.

Loved the Romo!! played old scholl...big fam of his...except the spit thing...

Brain Griese. For throwing the int. that resulted in Lepsis falling on TD's knee.

Brian Griese. He never really seemed to have passion for the game. Anytime there was pressure he folded like a house of cards. We put his poster up and every time he pulled a bone head move we would throw darts or deface him.

I still can't stand that guy. What bone did he break tripping over his dog again?

Weird, he wasn't mentioned in this entire thread until I go to post and then someone else beats me to it- DOH!

hate

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Brain Griese. For throwing the int. that resulted in Lepsis falling on TD's knee.
    Oh ya, forgot about him ...hate that guy too...love his dog though!!

The only player I ever disliked was Griese, and even then I liked him for a long time until he started blaming the team for his performance.

Romo was great though, he was a really nice guy off the field but he said starting the week before a game, he would just think about how much he hated the other team.

He would think about how much he hated their city, their players, their coaches, their fans, their stadium. EVERYTHING about them he hated.

If you ever watched interviews of him he said after games he would feel bad for being so mean and that inside he was just a really nice guy but that on the field he felt "the beast" took him over.

Eddie Kennison

Eric Brown

Ashley Lelie

i don't like the way shannon left. he basically said he'd stay, then said he wasn't sure, then took his sweet time....and more time...and more time. then left after the draft, thus completely screwing us out of a chance to try and at least replace the void he left.

like, thanks shannon. if you were trying to hurt the team, mission accomplished.
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7703/cheatersty7.jpg
    Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks
    2 homer quotes for the price of 1! this guy is a goldmine of hilarity

That's easy.....................

Michael Dean Perry.......
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan