Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    The guy that got beat to end the un-beaten season? He actually was in position, if I remember right. He just let Toomer have the ball.....It was Toomer wasn't it?
    It was Toomer-- But I thought it was Tori James covering...

I could be wrong.

I don't like Nate because he's a waste of a roster space for a player who can make contributions on special teams, or elsewhere. Carrying as many tight ends as we have over the past several years is asinine.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I don't like Nate because he's a waste of a roster space for a player who can make contributions on special teams, or elsewhere. Carrying as many tight ends as we have over the past several years is asinine.
    Well, it proved not to be that crazy last year when they got hit by injuries-- both Mustard and Jackson saw playing time in addition to Scheffler and Alexander...

Plus Leach can't even really be considered a TE since his primary role is longsnapping...

I tried to give you CP for this but I have to spread it around first. The reason for the CP is your use of the word asinine. I had just changed my profile headline to feature this wonderful and profoundly useful expression earlier this morning.

As for the thread, the only bronco I do not really care for currently is David Kircus. For all the hype that went around these boards last preseason, I really think he lacks talent and didn't capitalize on opportunities. I felt that every pass that went his way that he did not make a play on should have been going to Brandon Marshall instead. He got way too much PT for my taste. Plus his latest legal troubles. I do not hate the man, and so long as he is on the team I am a supporter of his, but I would not mind him not being on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    Well, it proved not to be that crazy last year when they got hit by injuries-- both Mustard and Jackson saw playing time in addition to Scheffler and Alexander...

Plus Leach can't even really be considered a TE since his primary role is longsnapping...
    Uh, when were Scheffler and Alexander really "injured" last year? Hurt yes, injured. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ballen View Post
    Romanowski was pretty much an a**hole
    I don't like this topic because we are a Denver family but I have to agree with you.

Spitting in someone's face!
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...rfanmb9uc2.gif

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...assdb/Jay2.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Uh, when were Scheffler and Alexander really "injured" last year? Hurt yes, injured. . .
    Didn't Alexander play with a broken rib for the latter part of the season??

As for Scheffler, I think he just needed some Vagisil

...And as for your use of "Asinine"

I was gonna comment on how I am taking credit for bringing that word back on Broncomania-- I've always been fond of the word- and I find it particularly useful on these boards given that most people's opinions fall under that category I swear in 2 years I don't think I ever saw it used, and in the past couple weeks I have seen if from both you and Davii... I'm taking credit, I don't care what you say

The two worst things you can do as a player is:

1) Suck

2) Swear at your own fans.

If someone does this then I dislike them.

I think you know who I'm talking about.

How about a magic trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    Didn't Alexander play with a broken rib for the latter part of the season??

As for Scheffler, I think he just needed some Vagisil

...And as for your use of "Asinine"

I was gonna comment on how I am taking credit for bringing that word back on Broncomania-- I've always been fond of the word- and I find it particularly useful on these boards given that most people's opinions fall under that category I swear in 2 years I don't think I ever saw it used, and in the past couple weeks I have seen if from both you and Davii... I'm taking credit, I don't care what you say

Me and my friend used to do a "word of the day", where we would try to squeeze a certain word into any conversation or situation that came up. One day I chose Asinine, and I have used the word frequently ever since. It just rocks. I personally take credit for bringing it back into the mainstream, and anyone who thinks I should provide "proof" to back up my claim is making an asinine request.

Asinine

Quote Originally Posted by topscribe View Post
    Well now, I have a paradox for you: Alzado. Loved him as a Bronco, detested
    him as a Raider. Guess the problem was he was so good . . . both places.

-----
    I dont list the guy amongst Raider greats honestly.
    I know a whole lot of drugs were used by pro football players back in the day; but the ones Alzado took clearly gave him an advantage...and the poor soul payed for it. I dont despise him...but i cant put him up there with the likes of Willie Brown, Howie Long, Lester Hayes, Ray Guy etc.

Quitter Kennison is good, Romo, Chance Johnson.

I bet if you looked up the definition of the term "hanger-on", you'd see Nate Jackson's picture next to it.

HE JUST DOESN'T GO AWAY. Seriously, he's done nothing for like 7 or 8 years or however long he's been here. As Mugatu would say, "I invented the Piano Key Necktie, what have you done Nate?!? You've done NOTHING! NOTHHHHING!!!!"

Now, he seems like the kinda guy I would like to hang out with. BUT, that doesn't mean squat when you have to make a decision like this, and be the only one in the entire thread who has the INTESTINAL FORTITUDE to name someone who's currently on the team or not named Kennison or Carter, at that.

Yeaaa!