• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rmac15
    Bench Warmer
    • Dec 2006

Whos going to traning camp?

J/w who was going to broncos traning camp and what dates you will be there. Also i am going but j/w if i can expect to get autographs or dont get my hopes up?
    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY
    sigpic
  • 8Smith0
    Banned User
    • Oct 2005

I'm thinking about going the first Saturday, which is in a week and a half. Might check out the AM practice. I want to get autographs as well. I've never been, so we're kinda of in the same boat as far as that goes. Good luck to ya.

Comment

• Jazzman1987
      Banned User
      • Aug 2006

i'm going to try to go on sunday. if i can wake up early enough lolz

Comment

• SBboundBRONCOS
        some fans are just dumb
        • Mar 2007

im going from the 5th to the 10th. i read on the website that autographs will be given on days that the team is NOT doing special teams drills. too bad they didnt say what players these would be
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

• Giveemlove
          Trouble is back!!
          • Nov 2005

I think I'm going to take a morning off work next week and head down with my mom and dad. Should be fun!
          Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• 91bronco
            Special Teams
            • May 2007

I'm going, just not sure what day yet. This will be my first training camp

Comment

• Steedstampede
              Bench Warmer
              • Oct 2003

I'm going...THIS Sunday...wooo hooo! My first one. Hopefully we get a good spot...

Comment

• Kaylore
                Starter
                • Apr 2005

I am.......
                KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Comment

• kristian824
                  Practice Squad
                  • Jul 2005

I'm going for the am practice on the 30th.

As far as autographs go, they usually line up on the north side of the building right next to the team store. you'll see it when you go through the gate. they only take a small amount of people for that. so if you're going alone you'll probably miss the practice since you would be in line the whole time. at least that's been the case every camp i've gone to there. and i don't know if they do signings every day or if it's after the late practice or what?! good luck!

Comment

• aaronheeb
                    Bench Warmer
                    • Jul 2003

I will be there with my two egg mcmuffins @ 7:30-8:00 on sunday... This is my first summer out here and i will be going to as many practices as possible, sunday being my first one... I really could care less about autographs, but i do care about who is going to be our #3 reciever, who our starting DL is going to be, how DJ looks and how far cutler can air it out..

Does anyone know how the practices go? I know there is a morning and an afternoon session. What time does the morning practice end and the afternoon begin?
                    Last edited by aaronheeb; 07-26-2007, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Giveemlove
                      Trouble is back!!
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by kristian824 View Post
                      As far as autographs go, they usually line up on the north side of the building right next to the team store. you'll see it when you go through the gate. they only take a small amount of people for that. so if you're going alone you'll probably miss the practice since you would be in line the whole time. at least that's been the case every camp i've gone to there. and i don't know if they do signings every day or if it's after the late practice or what?! good luck!
                      Forget that....who gives a crap about a damn autograph! I just wanna see my boys getting ready for action!
                      Ready for the friggen season already!

Comment

• aaronheeb
                        Bench Warmer
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Giveemlove View Post
                        Forget that....who gives a crap about a damn autograph! I just wanna see my boys getting ready for action!
                        please see my post above and yes.... you are EXACTLY on point... Unless you are 10 years old you need to watching to see who is going to be playing for your team... not sitting there slobbering all over baileys jock strap..

War road to the superbowl starts sunday!

Comment

• aaronheeb
                          Bench Warmer
                          • Jul 2003

i just wanted to bump this because i cant believe there are only like three or four people going to camp that spend all day at the office on these boards...

Who else is going to be there???

Comment

• Snapping Turtle
                            All-Pro
                            • Apr 2006

I'm going...well I'm planning on going. Dont know what day though.
                            ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

• Retire #30!!!
                              Practice Squad
                              • Sep 2005

I'm going, my flight heads out tomorrow afternoon, and I'll be there for both practices Sunday and Monday. My yearly pilgrimage to Bronco Country

I've been the last few years, and autographs are basically a waste of time unless you are just interested in autographs and not seeing the team.
                              RIP D-Will you'll be missed

Comment

Working...
                              X