Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
    i'm going to try to go on sunday. if i can wake up early enough lolz
    I could be wrong but I think they have Sunday off ( Sunday the 5th). I didnt check the site for schedule but Chris told me he would have off that day. Need to check that so you don't show up without anyone being there.
    http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9...sdadsigyg0.jpg
    sig by Snk16

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...2OlinesDad.jpg
    sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

I'll be there for the Sat., Aug. 11, 8:30 a.m. practice. CAN'T WAIT!

First time ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 62OlinesDad View Post
    I could be wrong but I think they have Sunday off ( Sunday the 5th). I didnt check the site for schedule but Chris told me he would have off that day. Need to check that so you don't show up without anyone being there.
    I think he is talking about THIS sunday... the 29th... It is their first practice... And i will be one of the faithful there to take a ton of pics and hopefully bring back a write-up!

I'll be in Denver for the Grand opening of earl's restaurantin 16th street mall. I'm planning on going on Friday the 10th. Don't care about autographs, just want to see the boys.

Training Camp

I am planning on being there Sunday, and can hardly wait. I love the fact that you can get close and see them practice. I love taking pictures. Trying to get autographs is a waste of time. People line up from the time it opens and a couple of players only sign for a few minutes. So have a great time there, I'm planning on it.

Do you guys know how the practices are setup? There is a morning and an afternoon session but i dont know when the morning session breaks and how long of a break there is between the two practices.. Anyone give a heads up on this?

Training Camp

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb View Post
    Do you guys know how the practices are setup? There is a morning and an afternoon session but i dont know when the morning session breaks and how long of a break there is between the two practices.. Anyone give a heads up on this?
    I don't totally remember the times, but I think the morning session ends around 11:00 ish, I'm pretty sure they are done before 12:00. Then you have to leave the area. So plan on going to lunch, I think you can stay parked in the parking lot, I always leave because it get so hot. They will tell you when the gates to go into the practice area will open again. I think it's 1/2 to an hour before practice begins again. Many areas are roped off and the security people will let you know where you can stand. If you get there before practice has started and see people standing in line, get in line then to get a good viewing area. Also the parking lot is to the West side of the main building, it does fill up though. Just watch what other people are doing and usually there is a link to what you can and can't bring in. Hope this helps.

I am going tomorrow and probably another sometime next week.
    Ill be wearing my white Champ Bailey Jersey. I hope to meet some of you guys