X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • columbiaskinny
    Starter
    • Sep 2003

The Titans have been looking at Rice long and hard and the nice pay check is there to give.

I don't want to even get any sign of hope up and think about this at this point...

Comment

• JeffG
      Practice Squad
      • Aug 2007

simon rice

Why not give the guy a chance. He is a proven player in the NFL and could give u the vetran leadership that u need with all the injuries.

Comment

• TXBRONC
        Captain
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by JeffG View Post
        Why not give the guy a chance. He is a proven player in the NFL and could give u the vetran leadership that u need with all the injuries.
        We don't need him for veteran leadship, Lynch, Bailey, and D.J. provide that kind of leadership. Besides I never heard that Rice has ever stood out as a leader.

He is also going to be costly.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• Astrass
          Special Teams
          • Jan 2005

Simeon Rice....give it up already

Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.
          sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

• JMarinovic
            Practice Squad
            • Mar 2006

I agree

Also, this is a guy that had to be sent home from the Pro Bowl a few years ago because he skipped meetings and/or practices. How do you get kicked off a Pro Bowl team? What a turd! Moss, Crowder, Dumerville, and Lang will pick it up. Lang will be with the starting unit on Saturday night vs. Cleveland, so it's make or break for him...as in he'll be a starter on Week 1 or he'll be released before Week 1 based on his performance in this game.

Comment

• Astrass
              Special Teams
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by JMarinovic View Post
              Also, this is a guy that had to be sent home from the Pro Bowl a few years ago because he skipped meetings and/or practices. How do you get kicked off a Pro Bowl team? What a turd! Moss, Crowder, Dumerville, and Lang will pick it up. Lang will be with the starting unit on Saturday night vs. Cleveland, so it's make or break for him...as in he'll be a starter on Week 1 or he'll be released before Week 1 based on his performance in this game.
              And lets not forget Engelberger(sp?). He's been a solid back up for us for awhile.
              sigpic

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

Comment

• Max Power
                Banned User
                • Aug 2007

There are plenty of teams interested in Rice, he's in no rush to come back yet. He hates training camp and preseason. I'd take him.

As far as getting kicked off the Pro Bowl team or whatever, who cares? Since when did the Pro Bowl matter?

Comment

• Bronco_Rob
                  Banned User
                  • Mar 2007

While I wouldn't mind having Rice, it's starting to look like there wont be a move to get him. To my knowledge he's never even scheduled a visit with us...I'd rather see us trade a 4th round pick to Green Bay for Kabeer Gbaja Biamila
                  Last edited by Bronco_Rob; 08-22-2007, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Broncosinindy
                    Thunder God
                    • Mar 2004

Rice .. pass i would rather have moss or crowder go this year. it should definetly help them thrown into the fire
                    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                    While he sits by his hearth at home.
                    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

• stnzed
                      Banned User
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Astrass View Post
                      Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.
                      Okay!.......:thumb:

Comment

• TXBRONC
                        Captain
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                        Okay!.......:thumb:
                        It always seem that any player with slightest name recognition is must have for some Broncos fans.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

• jcdavey
                          Chargers in 2012!!
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Astrass View Post
                          it's no use, if "player A" was ever halfway decent in his nfl career "hyper fan" will beg the team by way of message board , to sign "player A"
                          sigpic

Comment

• jdhdiggs
                            Starter
                            • Oct 2005

We should sign Bruce Smith and Joe Green instead, they're way better!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X