Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 61 to 73 of 73
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Columbia, S.C.
    Posts
    996
    The Titans have been looking at Rice long and hard and the nice pay check is there to give.

    I don't want to even get any sign of hope up and think about this at this point...

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1

    simon rice

    Why not give the guy a chance. He is a proven player in the NFL and could give u the vetran leadership that u need with all the injuries.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    Why not give the guy a chance. He is a proven player in the NFL and could give u the vetran leadership that u need with all the injuries.
    We don't need him for veteran leadship, Lynch, Bailey, and D.J. provide that kind of leadership. Besides I never heard that Rice has ever stood out as a leader.

    He is also going to be costly.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,112

    Simeon Rice....give it up already

    Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.

    Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27

    I agree

    Also, this is a guy that had to be sent home from the Pro Bowl a few years ago because he skipped meetings and/or practices. How do you get kicked off a Pro Bowl team? What a turd! Moss, Crowder, Dumerville, and Lang will pick it up. Lang will be with the starting unit on Saturday night vs. Cleveland, so it's make or break for him...as in he'll be a starter on Week 1 or he'll be released before Week 1 based on his performance in this game.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by JMarinovic View Post
    Also, this is a guy that had to be sent home from the Pro Bowl a few years ago because he skipped meetings and/or practices. How do you get kicked off a Pro Bowl team? What a turd! Moss, Crowder, Dumerville, and Lang will pick it up. Lang will be with the starting unit on Saturday night vs. Cleveland, so it's make or break for him...as in he'll be a starter on Week 1 or he'll be released before Week 1 based on his performance in this game.
    And lets not forget Engelberger(sp?). He's been a solid back up for us for awhile.

    Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.


  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    2,793
    There are plenty of teams interested in Rice, he's in no rush to come back yet. He hates training camp and preseason. I'd take him.

    As far as getting kicked off the Pro Bowl team or whatever, who cares? Since when did the Pro Bowl matter?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,413
    While I wouldn't mind having Rice, it's starting to look like there wont be a move to get him. To my knowledge he's never even scheduled a visit with us...I'd rather see us trade a 4th round pick to Green Bay for Kabeer Gbaja Biamila
    Last edited by Bronco_Rob; 08-22-2007 at 07:38 PM.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Locker #55
    Posts
    5,015
    Rice .. pass i would rather have moss or crowder go this year. it should definetly help them thrown into the fire
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrass View Post
    Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.
    Okay!.......

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Odessa, TX.
    Posts
    11,044
    Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Okay!.......
    It always seem that any player with slightest name recognition is must have for some Broncos fans.
    John 11: 25-27

    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

    http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

    Thanks Snk16

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    12,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrass View Post
    Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.
    it's no use, if "player A" was ever halfway decent in his nfl career "hyper fan" will beg the team by way of message board , to sign "player A"

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    657
    We should sign Bruce Smith and Joe Green instead, they're way better!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •