Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    The Titans have been looking at Rice long and hard and the nice pay check is there to give.

I don't want to even get any sign of hope up and think about this at this point...

simon rice

Why not give the guy a chance. He is a proven player in the NFL and could give u the vetran leadership that u need with all the injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffG View Post
    Why not give the guy a chance. He is a proven player in the NFL and could give u the vetran leadership that u need with all the injuries.
    We don't need him for veteran leadship, Lynch, Bailey, and D.J. provide that kind of leadership. Besides I never heard that Rice has ever stood out as a leader.

He is also going to be costly.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Simeon Rice....give it up already

Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

I agree

Also, this is a guy that had to be sent home from the Pro Bowl a few years ago because he skipped meetings and/or practices. How do you get kicked off a Pro Bowl team? What a turd! Moss, Crowder, Dumerville, and Lang will pick it up. Lang will be with the starting unit on Saturday night vs. Cleveland, so it's make or break for him...as in he'll be a starter on Week 1 or he'll be released before Week 1 based on his performance in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JMarinovic View Post
    Also, this is a guy that had to be sent home from the Pro Bowl a few years ago because he skipped meetings and/or practices. How do you get kicked off a Pro Bowl team? What a turd! Moss, Crowder, Dumerville, and Lang will pick it up. Lang will be with the starting unit on Saturday night vs. Cleveland, so it's make or break for him...as in he'll be a starter on Week 1 or he'll be released before Week 1 based on his performance in this game.
    And lets not forget Engelberger(sp?). He's been a solid back up for us for awhile.

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.

There are plenty of teams interested in Rice, he's in no rush to come back yet. He hates training camp and preseason. I'd take him.

As far as getting kicked off the Pro Bowl team or whatever, who cares? Since when did the Pro Bowl matter?

While I wouldn't mind having Rice, it's starting to look like there wont be a move to get him. To my knowledge he's never even scheduled a visit with us...I'd rather see us trade a 4th round pick to Green Bay for Kabeer Gbaja Biamila
    Last edited by Bronco_Rob; 08-22-2007 at 07:38 PM.

Rice .. pass i would rather have moss or crowder go this year. it should definetly help them thrown into the fire
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass View Post
    Everyone is talking about how bad they want rice. Do you guys realize he was released cause he fail a physical? He has major shoulder issues. And every team he has visited so far has declined to sign him. Give it up....ain't gonna happen people.
    Okay!.......

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Okay!.......
    It always seem that any player with slightest name recognition is must have for some Broncos fans.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by Astrass View Post
    it's no use, if "player A" was ever halfway decent in his nfl career "hyper fan" will beg the team by way of message board , to sign "player A"

We should sign Bruce Smith and Joe Green instead, they're way better!!!