Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Camp Day 1

Camp Day 1

Boy am i pumped or what!!!!!!!

i am going to resisze some pictures and link them to my broncoscountry page but i just wanted to let everyone know camp was awesome this morning.

I would imagine between 1-2000 people showed up this morning. I got there at 8:00 and it was already packed. Got a little introduction to everyone from nick ferguson who was next to the fans @ the 40 yard line. Just real quick the people who looked the best and who stood out the most on offense was Mike Bell and David Kircus believe or not... Dude was catching everything and even made one spectacular catch 35 yards downfield from cutler... Mike Bell looked like the guy we just paid a whole lot of money to, not travis henry...

Starting D line for the time being was Engleberger, Adams, Warren and Moss but a lot of people got playing time. And btw... Adams is huge.... Like he and Warren are going to be two MASSIVE plugs to move... And with Marshall out Hix got the the other starting WR spot next to Walker with Stokely (man is he ever small) taking up the slot. Kircus was on the second team but he had glue on his hands and looked really sharp...

There is also a movie i got of Javon making an awesome catch after the ball being tipped that i am going to put up as well... Well, let me get to resizing the pics and posting some up for you guys...

Let me know if you guys have any questions let me know... But the road to SB XLII has begun!

Sweet. Good to get an update from someone who was actually there. CP for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Nice man, thanks for the update... I'm excited to see your pics and/or video...

Glad to hear Mike Bell looked sharp. I'd like to see him improve upon a solid rookie year.

Did you see who was running #1 at SAM backer?? Was it Holdman??

Who looked the best on the defensive side?

Thanks for the report, aaron

Did you see Graham at all? And how did Cutler throw?

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Here are some of the images i snapped
    Lynch, Bailey and Foxy just getting started

Javons mohawk

Ferguson giving his introduction (which was hilarious)

Cultler and his men

The best secondary in the league running 7 on 7

11 on 11 drills

A team formation

Conclusion

Thanks AH!! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

And thanks for the update on MB.

-----

Quote Originally Posted by BroncFanIN View Post
    Thanks for the report, aaron

Did you see Graham at all? And how did Cutler throw?

Out of all the new guys that we picked up Graham looked the best... Really didnt see him blocking all that much (can really focus on one guy) but he caught EVERYTHING thrown his way which was actually quite a bit. He was the best out of all the new faces. I really think he is going to be a disaster for opposing teams in the red zone. He is built like a tree trunk and he has great hands just as advertized earlier... I really have high hopes for him.

As for SAM... Holdman was in fact starting with Gold and Williams. Webster got a good amount of time as well. Also on defense, Foxy was playing nickel back on a lot of the defensive 7 on 7 drills they were running. Defense really held on its own.

As for defensive line... Moss looks more like a safety than a defensive end man.. He is 6'6" (taller than anyone else on the field it seemed) and is just cut... No fat on that boy at all... Looks like he needs to bulk up, however i heard Bates screaming his name a few times to congratulate him for good work done. As i mentioned before, Adams and Warren are huge... They def have some baby fat to burn off during camp which i know will happen (at the end of morning session it was already 80 degrees, afternoon should be close to 100). But they are frigin road blocks. Marcus Thomas is a dang tree stump man. He is a massive boy and just looks ripped. He came to camp ready to play. Dumerville once again looks like he doesnt belong. He is so damn small. But he gets that engine running around the tackle there and look out. He broke up a couple of plays getting to Parsons and Ramsey

Offense... Cutler only had one throw down field and it was a lobber up to Kircus who in double coverage made an acrobatic catch in the middle of the field. That play got the most applause for the day. Cutler and Graham really seem to be in sync and look like they are going to get along just fine... Lepsis looked awesome, saw him take Lang to the ground on two seperate occasions. The other QBs looked pretty bad... Cutler seemed to be pretty on target but Ramsey and company looked like statues a lot of the time... The A and B unit def had a fall off

And on a seperate topic, Bates is AWESOME!!! Is he ever an in your face screaming until he doesnt have a voice kind of coach. Its really funny cause Shanahan and Herdinger are just the opposite, real passive, never really get lit up kinda guys, but Bates man.... He is all over the place from stretching to camps end. It was awesome to see. There was one play in particular where DJ didnt do something right and Adams and Warren did what they were supposed to do. Bates was right up 5" from Williams face just letting him have it telling him... "IF THE TACKLES UP FROM ARE DOING THERE JOB YOU BETTER ****** DO YOURS!!!" It was awesome and got a lot of applause from the crowd...

Great Pics. I'm going to go in a few days. Whats the camera lens limit they will allow? Just got a new 75-300 MM lens for my digital camera and love to take it. Did anyone else take something that size and did they have any beef? Last year I took a 55MM and the little security girl almost didn't let me take it in until her boss said it wasn't an issue.

It's football season!

Nice to see Hixon starting. I'm hoping he can be what Shanny has been saying he can be all offseason. Same thing with Mike Bell, glad to see him running hard still.

Man I can't wait until August 13th

here is Javons catch that i put up on youtbe... the quality isnt all that great, if someone can host a 30 meg file that would be awesome... cause this really doesnt do it justice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2M4RfrgQYQ

Quote Originally Posted by VADER72 View Post
    Great Pics. I'm going to go in a few days. Whats the camera lens limit they will allow? Just got a new 75-300 MM lens for my digital camera and love to take it. Did anyone else take something that size and did they have any beef? Last year I took a 55MM and the little security girl almost didn't let me take it in until her boss said it wasn't an issue.

you know, they initally said that there were no professional lenses allowed... But there was a guy that was right in front of me with an SLR and a pretty big lens on his... it looked like a 75-300... So i say go ahead and try... I saw a guy in there today and i know he wasnt press...

hey aaron, its alex from training camp...you were right these boards are pretty sick. I liked your report on the team, extremely accurate...Mike Bell busted up alot of nice runs and Kircus did look strong. I also thought that Andre Hall (23) was pretty money and real small little guy. There was that scary little moment with Javon Walker and Nate Webster colliding with each other, and laying down for a couple minutes...its all okay though..But I think the highlight of the day was watching Bates just scream at everyone and letting everyone there that he showed up to coach...haha..and then watching Shanny and Dinger just sit back and just read their papers to call plays. Oh and the other highlight was watching DJ open up practice with announcing Stephen Harris and Marcus Thomas up in front of everyone and then having Thomas get nuts and do a backflip with everyone going crazy...that was pretty sick...But yeah I thought everyone looked pretty good out there, boy what was Kennedy thinkin wearin sweats...(he must be overweight)...and then Warren lookin like he went to one two many buffets, throughout the offseason...but I just didnt really like what i saw from Ramsey, I thought Hackney(4) looked better then him and Ramsey...

Well thats my two cents worth, and going to my first camp, that experience was awesome...especially with our seats being on the 50 and having a perfect view of all the action...haha GO BRONCOS!!!

tHANKS mAN, i APPRECIATTE THE FEEDBACK.

Can anyone post i video of the backflip?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=6][COLOR=Blue][CENTER]LOOKING FORWARD TO THE COMING SEASON!![/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE] [/FONT] [CENTER][/CENTER]