Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The"Release Nate Jackson" Movement

I know WABronco will support this movement, but will you?

Support this movement by placing, "RNJ - All the Way" in your signature or avatar line, or just do whatever you can to make sure Nate is not on this team come the final 53 man roster.

Sorry, Thump's cut got me bummed. Someone else has to go!

TSK TSK Dreamy.

I simply cannot join this movement as terrible as Nate is. He has a fantastic booty AND I had a dream about him once. He is really crappy at football though.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Hey, JWinn and Nate look similar. JWinn, you two related?

@ that picture.

I like Nate so I dont want him to get cut

I'm still hoping he makes the team.

It will probably be hard for him to make it this year with the TE's we have ahead of him. Unless we keep 5 or so TE's like every year.

And I like how threads like this are No problem at all for the mods or anyone here on the forums. No one seems to care.

But when we had threads like: Bench Jake Plummer. Everyone whined and moaned and those types of threads got locked or deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    But when we had threads like: Bench Jake Plummer. Everyone whined and moaned and those types of threads got locked or deleted.
    Well, this is all in good fun man! No personal offense to Nate Jackson, (he's a great writer, but a not so good football player) but I think it's time to move on.

All good things, (I guess) must come to an end.

At least he'll have a great presser to read upon his release.

ya know dream, you may be fighting this battle for no reason. nate has a pretty good chance of not making the roster anyhow, even without your campaign. im sure you allready know this, but i just thought i'd remind you because you really seem worried.
    [IMG]http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/2815/smith49sig4wy.jpg[/IMG]

Dennis Smith/ my all-time favorite Denver Bronco.

props to Snk16 for the sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Smith49 View Post
    ya know dream, you may be fighting this battle for no reason. nate has a pretty good chance of not making the roster anyhow, even without your campaign. im sure you allready know this, but i just thought i'd remind you because you really seem worried.
    I'm sweating bullets man. I've been anxiously awaiting his release for two years now and there has been no progress. My guess is that Nate has someone on the inside doing him favors. I don't think he's making enough to keep pumpin' the mystery person on the payroll.

I can only hope that Sauerbrun calls him out at camp again and he walks away like football like Carlos Hall.

Oh, a boy can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    Well, this is all in good fun man! No personal offense to Nate Jackson, (he's a great writer, but a not so good football player) but I think it's time to move on.

All good things, (I guess) must come to an end.

At least he'll have a great presser to read upon his release.
    yea I know its all in fun. It dont bother me a bit. You could say: Bench Cutler and start Patrick and I wouldnt shed a tear. I just find it funny how the Jake Plummer discussions wernt allowed but any other players were. It seemed like.

To many people on this site get too emotional over threads and discussions. it is funny how Nate Jackson manages to stay on our team year after year. Every year I think hes going to get cut and every year I'm wrong.

Why not start a "Release John Engleberger" movement?

The Time is Now!

Can him and Money burgler too.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Why not start a "Release John Engleberger" movement?
    Oh that's a good one, we can definitely do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorcust View Post
    Can him and Money burgler too.
    Even better. I'm liking this.

Jackson is a solid contributor to special teams. He blocks better than Tony S. and is an average receiver. He costs the Broncos very little in salary cap. Why do you feel that he should go?

Assuming that the Broncos run 2 TE sets like they have the last few years, we need a minimum of 4 real tight ends not long snapper. I am more than confident that if the team needs someone else more that Shanahan will send him down the road. We don't get to observe practices and he seldom get TE game time so we have little in the way of concrete information to base our decisions upon- only personal likes and dislikes.
    RIP Cameron

I wonder what players think if they ever come on here and see that their fans want them gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    Why do you feel that he should go?
    Well, as you mentioned it's more of a personal "dislike" thing with Nate. From the camp reports (which aren't an exact science) for the past few years, it doesn't seem likes he's been that impressive and he always seems to have some sort of lingering injury. Honestly, I have never really witnessed his play on special teams, but I will take your word that he's valuable to the team as an asset on that part of the game.

Personally, I'd rather see Mustard, Scheffler, Graham and Alexander - with Leach being the L/S as our rotation.

A lot of this is me just trying to have fun though Coach, don't ruin it with serious questions!

Just kiddin' man.