Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    ^^^ this person must be a family member, friend, or maybe Nate Himself! Wow, even a complete new username and everything. Serious business!
    i was thinking the exact same thing. . . . it's gotta be nasty nate!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Seemed to see him down on st coverage a couple of times although I did not specifically look for him he was around the ball carrier not sure if he indeed made any tackles. But he was always walking away from the pile when I noticed him.

Lets let mickey make the decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by JRWIZ View Post

Lets let mickey make the decisions.

Holy crap!

Quote Originally Posted by RNJ?FU. View Post
    I cannot support this movement, due to the fact that it's retarded, as is, apparently, its founder. Nate's been a consistent and valuable contributer on special teams since he arrived; he's cheap; he's high-character; he's a better blocker and route runner than Scheffler; and he can rap. And you want to cut him? You should nominate him for Mayor. Then again, he probably wouldn't have time for the kick-off team then, because he'd be too busy busting rhymes and implementing inventive, progressive policy on Denver's collective ass. So hold off on the nomination, because we need him on special teams.

What really undermines this movement is how little we've seen of Nate. He's obviously done enough in practices -- practices we, for the most part, haven't seen -- to satiate Dr. Shanahan. (Has anyone been reading the camp reports? Peter King said himself Nate was having an outstanding camp). The coaches are evaluating him on 100 percent of the evidence; you're suggesting they cut him based on probably one percent of it. What if we did that to you? What if we suggested you no longer be allowed to sit at home all day, cranking it to Facts of Life reruns, just because one or two of your recent climaxes produced little more than a faint whistle? Would that be fair? No, it wouldn't.

Although it would be funny. So maybe we should do that. Either way, while you're welcome to your movement -- Broncos Country, it seems, is a free one -- I cannot support it, and am willing to do anything, including continuing to make Facts of Life references, to shut it down. You just can't F with a man's money like this.
    This is officially one of the best things that has happened to me this summer. The faint whistle crack is still making me giggle as I type. LOL

But in all seriousness, I really don't care if he makes the team or not. He is essentially battling to be the third or fourth tight end, so barring a major injury he won't see a ton of time outside of special teams anyway. If Shanny feels that he is good enough to make the team, then I'm on board.
    I'll duel you left-handed

"I fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it" - Nick Hornby from Fever Pitch

LMAO!!The 2 posts by RNJ?FU were hilarious....whoever it is has a good writing style.... Isn't NJ a writer? We may have one of our Broncos here on the boards with us....

Isn't there someone better to use this movement on?

How about Ernster? Decent, but no way he beats out saurbraun(sp).
    How about David Terrell? Big whoop...the guy has never amounted to much of anything?

Seriously, there has to be someone more worthy of a CUT ME movement.

On the other hand, I think this is a pretty bad idea for us to be posting things like this on our site about guys that are still on our team. Just think what this makes our players feel like. I bet that a lot of them wish they had an avenue to tell us they don't like us sometimes as well.
    Ready for the friggen season already!

Yea I'm pretty sure that was Jackson, Nate himself.

Just look at the structuring, the wording, and the insults. You don't get that kind of stuff from you average couch-potato-fan. Clearly, his only intention for registering was to rip a couple new one's. Now that he's done that, he will probably never return, which is unfortunate for many reasons. One, I enjoyed reading those posts. Two, I wished to say just one thing, and for him to see it.

Jackson, Nate. You are and will continue to be the clinger in the rear of my Bronco-fandom.

Peace and may GOD BE WITH YOU. BEEEEYAH! BEEYAH BYAHHH BEYAHS!

This campaign is supported by Howard Dean (D).

I was surprised we didn't cut Alexander given his contract size. Given we have a blocking TE in Mustard I don't see how Alexander is a needed neccesity with Scheffler, Graham, and Mustard, but then he gives a great pray before every game at the corner of the end zone, and Shanahan must see something in him, but for my money cut Alexander with his 1.45 million dollar contract.....

Then deep down I don't hope any player is ever cut, it's like hoping for someone to be fired, you never want to see someones livlihood ripped out from under them..... even though it's gonna happen no matter what.

The only thing that can stop the ninja.
    Setting yourself on fire so they can't catch you!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBroncLove View Post
    I was surprised we didn't cut Alexander given his contract size. Given we have a blocking TE in Mustard I don't see how Alexander is a needed neccesity with Scheffler, Graham, and Mustard, but then he gives a great pray before every game at the corner of the end zone, and Shanahan must see something in him, but for my money cut Alexander with his 1.45 million dollar contract.....

Then deep down I don't hope any player is ever cut, it's like hoping for someone to be fired, you never want to see someones livlihood ripped out from under them..... even though it's gonna happen no matter what.
    Same here, though he may still be.

He serves almost no purpose for us now given the addition of Graham. The only thing he's got going for him right now is his veteran-status, IMO.

This was epic.

Too friggin funny. Dream sure got his face stomp danced on.

Ah the good ole days

Mustard, Nate Jackson, Alexander...

Makes ya realize how short 90% of these guy's careers are...

#freedream

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Too friggin funny. Dream sure got his face stomp danced on.
    You shut your hole SR, it may have been your birthday the other day, but it still doesn't give you the right to say mean and untrue things about Dream

Btw, did someone read his book? MileHighReport had an excerpt of one of the chapters and it looked like a cool read for Broncos fans.
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"