Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewB View Post
    IMO He is an adequate blocker and he is above average reciever coming out of the backfield.

He is very solid
    http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/positi...ankings/OFF/FB
    Pete Prisco seems to think Johnson is #3 FB in All of NFL

I know Kaylore and Socal dont check this board often, so anyone with posting privileges at that Mane (Dream/Req.../anyone), may be able to help me out. My acct at the mane for some reason says I dont have posting privileges.
    Anyways on to th question....

I read in one of the earlier camp reports from the guys that Champ was playing off the receiver, and then somewhere else i read that Denver is playing more bump and run/press covg. I was wondering if someone could tell me if Champ has been laying back more, playing off the line, or if they typically have him at the line playing tight.

Last yr I think was Champs finest yr as a pro, and I think alot of it had to do with letting him play off the line. I read multiple times, how he said that he was really able to take into acct the whole field, keep his eyes on both the qb, and the wr, and basically break things down easier with the increased cushion.

So Kaylore/SoCal or anyone who has been watching camp, if you could help answer that question I would appreciate it.

btw---love, LOVE the camp reports, thanks for the hard work.

i realy think at this point next week marshall needs to suck it up and get back out there. i understand that if you tweak something you sit out so it doesnt do further damage but marshall has been out far too long and maybe losing the trust the coaches and teammates had in him after after those shanny comments. Kinda what Hix did, he seperated his shoulder and only missed half a day, he wants to impress and show that he can do it, marshall need the same mentality

i remember whenever im playing a game and seem to twist my ankle or pull a muscle i get back out and go slow for a while and then it losens it up and im able to go back to full speed pretty soon. and i think that is what marshall needs to do.

that and i really want to see him when i visit camp next week, im also excited that scheffler will be back than.
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    i realy think at this point next week marshall needs to suck it up and get back out there. i understand that if you tweak something you sit out so it doesnt do further damage but marshall has been out far too long and maybe losing the trust the coaches and teammates had in him after after those shanny comments. Kinda what Hix did, he seperated his shoulder and only missed half a day, he wants to impress and show that he can do it, marshall need the same mentality

i remember whenever im playing a game and seem to twist my ankle or pull a muscle i get back out and go slow for a while and then it losens it up and im able to go back to full speed pretty soon. and i think that is what marshall needs to do.

that and i really want to see him when i visit camp next week, im also excited that scheffler will be back than.
    Hix's injury was minor at best. Marshall's is a bit more serious, as evident by its lingering nature.

Fighting through the pain is nice, but risking his future by rushing it a few days in practice is pointless.

Remember, its not Marshall that says "I'm going to be out 1-2 weeks", its the team doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Hix's injury was minor at best. Marshall's is a bit more serious, as evident by its lingering nature.

Fighting through the pain is nice, but risking his future by rushing it a few days in practice is pointless.

Remember, its not Marshall that says "I'm going to be out 1-2 weeks", its the team doctors.
    yeah but i just think that if he wanted to he could be out there doing just fine. i mean at least thats what it seems shanny thinks
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by ydave77 View Post
    I know Kaylore and Socal dont check this board often, so anyone with posting privileges at that Mane (Dream/Req.../anyone), may be able to help me out. My acct at the mane for some reason says I dont have posting privileges.
    Anyways on to th question....

I read in one of the earlier camp reports from the guys that Champ was playing off the receiver, and then somewhere else i read that Denver is playing more bump and run/press covg. I was wondering if someone could tell me if Champ has been laying back more, playing off the line, or if they typically have him at the line playing tight.

Last yr I think was Champs finest yr as a pro, and I think alot of it had to do with letting him play off the line. I read multiple times, how he said that he was really able to take into acct the whole field, keep his eyes on both the qb, and the wr, and basically break things down easier with the increased cushion.

So Kaylore/SoCal or anyone who has been watching camp, if you could help answer that question I would appreciate it.

btw---love, LOVE the camp reports, thanks for the hard work.
    I think the coaching staff is going to let Champ do his thing. He's proven to be effective enough that they can make exceptions in his case for what to do in coverage so he plays off more. That said, he is very good at jamming his man. He threw Brian Clark out of bounds this morning.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Hey Kaylore, how is the special teams doing?

Talking best source of training camp/report

getting reports of camp is the best source of intelligence we can getI will go with this way of reporting

Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Hey Kaylore, how is the special teams doing?
    I didn't go to the afternoon practice. I'm probably going to go tomorrow.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
    I didn't go to the afternoon practice. I'm probably going to go tomorrow.
    Awesome. Thanks for all the reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
    I think the coaching staff is going to let Champ do his thing. He's proven to be effective enough that they can make exceptions in his case for what to do in coverage so he plays off more. That said, he is very good at jamming his man. He threw Brian Clark out of bounds this morning.
    Thanks Kaylore,

thats exactly what i was hoping to hear....

First off SoCal and Kaylore thanks for the reporting its always appreciated.

I don't think its anything to worry about that Jay is better in the afternoons than he is in the mornings. It sounds like just takes a bit for him to warm up.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    First off SoCal and Kaylore thanks for the reporting its always appreciated.

I don't think its anything to worry about that Jay is better in the afternoons than he is in the mornings. It sounds like just takes a bit for him to warm up.

Exactly how many early games do they play this year?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

Jacks RULE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post

Luckily, none at 8:30 in the morning.

Seriously, I think we'd need a bit more data to go on to call this a trend. Man, I'm glad training camp is here but I'm really starting to itch for our first preseason game to get here.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by rcsodak View Post

I think we have 4 early games this year. But like Jav said, none of them start at 8 am.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.