MORE Training camp photos from Saturday!

Hey everyone. I went to my first ever Broncos training camp yesterday, and I had so much fun. Like the other poster of pics from yesterday, I was sitting in the south end zone as well, and it was in the shade. So we weren't too hot down there. I got some decent shots of the guys, though some are kind of blurry. I thought I'd share with ya. My favorite moment actually came from a fan. A lady in the section where we were sitting shouted to Jay Cutler, "Hey, Jay! I'm single and available tonight!" Jay looked up and smiled. Everyone was laughing. I bet Shanahan doesn't like it when people do stuff like that, but I gotta admit it was funny.

And yes, I'm going to be partial to Champ. See Avatar.

Champ!

Champ again! Wee!

Champ part 3

Champ about 12 feet away!
    Last edited by 8Smith0; 08-05-2007 at 12:26 PM.

Shanny

Two future Hall of Famers!

Lynch

Walker

Freguson, Bailey, Lynch

Bly

Cutler

Cutler and Ramsey

End of Camp

Awesome pics man! Just makes me want to get down there even more for a couple of days of training camp next season..

nice pics!! it was a nice day out there yesterday.

-liz

One thing I never understand about NFL players: Long sleeves or No Long Sleeves...

Because you'll see Jay Cutler out here in July wearing long sleeves in 90 degree weather... Then you'll see the offensive linemen not wearing anything on their arms in the middle of december when it's 13 degrees out... It makes no sense...

I guess I understand the no long sleeves in the cold, they don't want to be hindered by sleeves... But why long sleeves in July? Especially if it's not Under Armor or something designed to keep them cool.

What gives??

Thanks! Yeah, it was a blast for sure. If you haven't been to a camp before, try to make it at least once in your life. It's a great opportunity to get "up-close" to your favorite players defintely. Sorry if some of my pictures were blurry, but I had to zoom in at the maximum zoom and the old Canon isn't too keen on shaky hands and max zoom. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    One thing I never understand about NFL players: Long sleeves or No Long Sleeves...

Because you'll see Jay Cutler out here in July wearing long sleeves in 90 degree weather... Then you'll see the offensive linemen not wearing anything on their arms in the middle of december when it's 13 degrees out... It makes no sense...

I guess I understand the no long sleeves in the cold, they don't want to be hindered by sleeves... But why long sleeves in July? Especially if it's not Under Armor or something designed to keep them cool.

What gives??
    I was thinking the same thing out there. I'm thinkin, "Wow, it's not even noon and it's in the 80's, hotter on the field no doubt and in all that gear, why would anyone wear long sleeves?" The only thing I can remotely come up with is that Jay really wants to keep the possibility of injury low, so to keep his arms warm at all times, whether he's off for a couple plays or in for a couple plays, his main focus is preventing pulling a muscle.

That's all I can come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Smith0 View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, it was a blast for sure. If you haven't been to a camp before, try to make it at least once in your life. It's a great opportunity to get "up-close" to your favorite players defintely. Sorry if some of my pictures were blurry, but I had to zoom in at the maximum zoom and the old Canon isn't too keen on shaky hands and max zoom. Oh well.
    Great pictures!

I'm almost tempted to go to the Ravens camp, just to experience it. But then, I'd be up close to Ray Lewis. :shake:
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

I asked Dre about the long sleeves... he said it was to protect his skin from the sun.

I imagine Jay Cutler is doing the same thing. The sun is intense and being out there every day is brutal. A lot of guys don't like using sunscreen/block b/c it's oily and makes it difficult to get a good grip on the football. No doubt QBs hate it!
    Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome.
    Samuel Johnson