Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by 4th Amigo View Post
    The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!

Chill guys, it's training camp, and these things happen, everyone will be fine come game 1 which is what really matters. The coachs are ULTRA consertive with key players during camp so as not to cause any real injuries......

the coaches might be ultra conservative with the play calling but doesnt mean the 4th or 5th stringer that is trying to make the team will be. dont tell me jeff shoate wont try and lay the wood on someone to try and make an impact for a position to stay on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    the coaches might be ultra conservative with the play calling but doesnt mean the 4th or 5th stringer that is trying to make the team will be. dont tell me jeff shoate wont try and lay the wood on someone to try and make an impact for a position to stay on the team.
    Agreed, I only meant that most of the injuries that are happening now are just the typical things and the coaches are going to take extra special care of our "golden boys" like Javon or Travis. And I may totally off base here cause I have never been to training camp, but I would think that if someone like Jeff Shoate did any wood layin' on say, Javon, that he would hear from the coaches for it. He will have his shot during preseason games. Most videos and articles I have read seem to point to the coaches and players not taking too kindly to training camp fodder type players going too hard and trying to make a name for themselves by taking the head off of a starter. But like I said, I could be totally wrong, just my perception.

But I know I would be real pissed if some nobody who will be on practice squad or cut injured a starter I am paying several mil a year to, just bad business....