Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My 1st Camp and I am PUMPED

I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.
    http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9...sdadsigyg0.jpg
    sig by Snk16

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/e...2OlinesDad.jpg
    sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

that's awesome! i'm sure you'll have a great time. . . wish i still lived in colorado. . . . feel free to post periodically and let us know who's looking good in camp-- those of us who don't live in the area can never get enough of that info. . . i'll be interested to see where they have chris lining up. . . best of luck to him, and enjoy camp!
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Quote Originally Posted by 62OlinesDad
    I am finally getting the chance to come to training camp on the 31st until the 5th. I am so pumped I can hardly hold it in. For everyone who has been so kind since my son started with the Broncos I hope I can get the chance to meet at one of the workouts. Kupesdad I hope your there sometime between the 1st and the 4th I should be at most of the workouts. I can't wait. GO BRONCOS. Hope to meet anyone from the boards please find me if you can.
    I hope you have the time of your life.

Awsome sig too.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish
    that's awesome! i'm sure you'll have a great time. . . wish i still lived in colorado. . . . feel free to post periodically and let us know who's looking good in camp-- those of us who don't live in the area can never get enough of that info. . . i'll be interested to see where they have chris lining up. . . best of luck to him, and enjoy camp!
    Just two more weeks! Then we can hear all about training camp! TWO WEEKS! I am SO ready for some football!

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Thanks BroncFanIN,columbiaskinny & dogfish. I been dreaming of getting to see Chris in camp since he was in college so I finally am getting the chance. It seems like football season was years ago I cannot wait for this season to start. I will get on and post from Denver so keep an eye out.
    sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed...every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle...when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

hey 62....keep us posted please. let us know how camp is going. let us know details like if stokely is making good catches and dre bly if he is doing good along side bailey. im really interested in how dj williams will do in the middle. any details would be much much appreciated sir! oh and lots and lots of detail on cutler...im sure your son myers would know how good cutler is doing.

wish i was there too.

i think thats so cool that we got chris's dad on the boards, both of them. i am glad to see you guys showing support on the boards for your future stars.

as stated please let us in on anything you know, i am always drooling for bronco updates and info.

thanks for signing up and letting us know. how exciting to have you child playing for the broncos- i just hope you werent raider fans before they became broncos
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

There will be several posters from the Mane who would probably love to talk to you. SoCalBronco and Kaylore for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx
    hey 62....keep us posted please. let us know how camp is going. let us know details like if stokely is making good catches and dre bly if he is doing good along side bailey. im really interested in how dj williams will do in the middle. any details would be much much appreciated sir! oh and lots and lots of detail on cutler...im sure your son myers would know how good cutler is doing.

wish i was there too.

Thanks DenBronx..............I am supposed to pay attention to the other players too? Ok Ok will take a look atBly, Cutler and DJ and let you know how they look.
    sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon

I'll be there on one of those days (not sure when yet).

I'll have my Cutler jersey on so you'll know how to find me...

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

Good Luck man

Let Chris know that BroncoSexyDaddy is pulling for him

PS I like that Sig bro

Thanks DenBronx..............I am supposed to pay attention to the other players too? Ok Ok will take a look atBly, Cutler and DJ and let you know how they look.

Have fun! Can't wait for your reports.

Maybe some pictures, too? Please?
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Thats cool

I hope you have fun.
    I've been there each of the last 3 years.
    I'm not sure if I will make it or not this year.
    I might go down a day or so.

Once again... I SO Wanna Go!

Have fun!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I would think unless its baking hot at camp I will have # 62 jersey on. Anyone from the boards going I would love to meet you there. I will be at every camp practice from the 1st thru the 4th. I head back to Miami on the 5th. You have no idea how excited I am to make it to camp this year.

Kupesdad.....If you read this I will give you a call when I get in town or see you at camp on the 1st if your going.

GO BRONCOS
    sig by Snk16

sig by White Dragon