A couple of comments on Friday morning Training Camp

Jay Cutler: What a freakin' arm that guy has!! You could hear the slaps across the field as the ball either hits the receiver's hands, or thumped them in the chest! He has a cannon!

Javon Walker: Before he got hurt.....he put a move on Champ and caught a pass for the TD. If he can burn Champ......just think who he can burn!!

Dre Bly: made a diving breakup preventing a possible TD. Trying to redeem himself from yesterdays camp.

Travis Henry: Busting through making some great runs!

Mike Bell; Making some great runs as well

Can't wait for the season to begin!!

Victory Red 2010 2SS/RS (SuperSport w/Rally Sport package).

Thanks for the Update... I hate being in VA and need to get back to CO!!!!
    Broncos Fan/Colorado Native Stuck In VA[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any news on Foxworth, Paymah, Hixon, Cox and Abdullah?

Quote Originally Posted by lvrodri View Post
    Jay Cutler: What a freakin' arm that guy has!! You could hear the slaps across the field as the ball either hits the receiver's hands, or thumped them in the chest! He has a cannon!

Javon Walker: Before he got hurt.....he put a move on Champ and caught a pass for the TD. If he can burn Champ......just think who he can burn!!

Dre Bly: made a diving breakup preventing a possible TD. Trying to redeem himself from yesterdays camp.

Travis Henry: Busting through making some great runs!

Can't wait for the season to begin!!
    Thank you so much for the post and info!
    http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9...rfanmb9uc2.gif

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/a...assdb/Jay2.jpg
    ----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

Why was everyone booing Dre? Is that really needed? I mean this is our team is it right to boo a guy on our team during training camp? I mean shouldn't we be clapping for a great catch not booing? I think everyone is expecting Dre and Champ to never let a catch, what about Javon burning Champ for a touchdown? Did they boo him, no!!! Lets try to give encouragment not boo's.

PEACE!!!
    JEEP
    O||||O
    []-----[]

PEACE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoMan04 View Post
    Why was everyone booing Dre? Is that really needed? I mean this is our team is it right to boo a guy on our team during training camp? I mean shouldn't we be clapping for a great catch not booing? I think everyone is expecting Dre and Champ to never let a catch, what about Javon burning Champ for a touchdown? Did they boo him, no!!! Lets try to give encouragment not boo's.
    There are no reasons to boo Dre. Just a fan (if that's what you want to call him) being an ass. I think people still have mixed emotions, because he did not want to come out here at first. So, he has a lot of proving to do. As far as booing Champ......that will never happen, because we all know that rarely happens, and.....this is Champs team! If anybody is going to burn Champ.....I'm glad it was Javon!
    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 08-04-2007 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rbk_bronco View Post
    Any news on Foxworth, Paymah, Hixon, Cox and Abdullah?
    I'll focus more on them next time I go. Sorry, this was my first day this year and I was doing alot of running around. These were just some players that stuck out, that I was able to see make plays.

Thanks for giving the update. Very much appreciated.

Keeping giving the junkies what they want, and no one gets hurt!

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

There are no reasons to boo Dre. Just a fan (if that's what you want to call him) being an @$$. I think people still have mixed emotions, because he did not want to come out here at first. So, he has a lot of proving to do. As far as booing Champ......that will never happen, because we all know that rarely happens, and.....this is Champs team! If anybody is going to burn Champ.....I'm glad it was Javon!
    Exactly man. Thanks for posting those comments.

Season is around the corner.
    R.I.P
    #27 Darrent Williams
    #29 Damian Nash

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ucket/kobe.jpg
    Thanks MasterShake for the sig

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8...anscottck7.png

It's nice to know that Walker can make plays against even the best CB. It's also nice to know that Bly hasn't let a few plays made against him the day before and a bad fan get him down.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Henry likes to carry the load by himself... I think Mike Bell will be right there taking a small load of the carries. They are similar runningbacks... I think Mike will learn a great deal from Travis and become a force to be noted. Good notes, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Henry likes to carry the load by himself... I think Mike Bell will be right there taking a small load of the carries. They are similar runningbacks... I think Mike will learn a great deal from Travis and become a force to be noted. Good notes, thanks.
    I'm pumped about having Travis Henry, but I can't help but root for Bell. Especially since he is a huge Broncos fan himself AND he gets to wear TD's old number! I hope they both have 20 touchdowns each. Heck, while we're at it, Cutler can throw for 5000 yards, and Champ and Dre can combine for 50 INT's. I did it in Madden '07, they can do it in real life right?