Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    DeSean Jackson, Mario Manningham, Earl Bennett, or Early Doucet. Say hello to the Broncos come April

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseTheBeast7 View Post
    DeSean Jackson, Mario Manningham, Earl Bennett, or Early Doucet. Say hello to the Broncos come April
    We should really look into all of them, I know from watching Michigan that Manningham would be a good receiver for us.

Im interested to see more of Dominic Hixon and Brian Clark. Shanahan has spoken highly of them in the past and seems to hold them both in high regards so maybe this will show us all something.

Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo View Post
    This is ridiculous and disappointing. I can understand a couple guys but our receivers are dropping like flies. Is our conditioning program that bad that our guys can't run all out on a consistent basis. Leg injuries like this are attributed to a lack of conditioning.

That is not necessarily true. I mean you can't blame conditioning if a guy takes a helmet to the quad and has a thigh bruise? just little things that happen some things are do to bumps and bruises and why would you want a guy like Stokley or Walker to keep playing for a day on cramped up muscles to where they can get hurt even worse. Now if it was a game situation get them some fluids and get them back in but they are proven starters and can sit out and afternoon.

Now guys who are still fighting to prove something they need to get their b***s off the bench and back in the game!!!
    Broncos Fan/Colorado Native Stuck In VA[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Any chance we could trade WR's with Philadelphia?

Calm down everyone. It's not all that bad. None of the injuries are serious (aside from Holdman), and in some cases the guys would probably still be playing if it was an actual game situation. Injuries happen in training camp, especially minor nagging ones due to fatigue. It's nothing to worry about yet.

DeSean Jackson.

Dude has great hands and Deion Sanders like explosiveness.

I want him, or Darren McFadden next year.

Quote Originally Posted by McKeough View Post
    Missing practice hurts. A lot.
    Not as bad as missing games.

The only injury I've seen that may effect season play even slightly is Gore's.
    http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9...oundoe0rf3.png

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

just got this email from my best friend. . .

The team must be getting really desperate at Dove Valley. They've invited me into camp to try out for Wide Receiver. I'll give it my best shot, but I figured they just need another body in there to take some reps. I'll let you know how it goes...wish me luck.

he's a pretty tough dude, but his 40 is for ****. . . i told him anything was better than bringing back charlie adams. . .
    Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Javon wasn't injured, he was cramping.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

I saw that you had posted in this thread and I came here first. Thanks for the update Kaylore.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

this has got to be really frustrating for cutler.

Quote Originally Posted by DancingHorsey View Post
    Calm down everyone. It's not all that bad. None of the injuries are serious (aside from Holdman), and in some cases the guys would probably still be playing if it was an actual game situation. Injuries happen in training camp, especially minor nagging ones due to fatigue. It's nothing to worry about yet.

Yeah, I know. Although it gets a little discouraging when every time I check the Broncos website somebody sat out practice. Our first game isn't another10 days so I think they will be fine by then.

On the other hand this will give some guys who are on the bottom of the depth chart a chance to show Shanny and everybody what they can do. Who know, maybe one of them will surprise us.

Gameday situations are different and there is no reason to push yourself in practice when you have a cramp or something.
    R.I.P
    #27 Darrent Williams
    #29 Damian Nash

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ucket/kobe.jpg
    Thanks MasterShake for the sig

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8...anscottck7.png

The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!!

Chill guys, it's training camp, and these things happen, everyone will be fine come game 1 which is what really matters. The coachs are ULTRA consertive with key players during camp so as not to cause any real injuries......

Red face Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
    Wow, you just made my day! *wipes brow*

-----