Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Awe Man !!!

This really sucks - It was just a really cool way to keep updated on team players, what they looked like, positions and so forth. My sister and I collected the real cards for so long but then we have to take all the other looser teams we don't like (chiefs, raiders, etc.). This gave us a much better way to get to know the Broncos. Well, again this sucks. If you decide to do it again, please email me - I won't get on the boards any more (probably) as this was really the only spot I liked. I don't like the other threads because they slam people too much. This was nice. Thank you so much Broncos for letting us do this for as long as we got to. It really meant a lot to us fans! JWINN - you are the best!

Bye - Roxie
    We've come for your Quarterback!!!

Everything's better a mile high.

[IMG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/1184/milehighgirlsig7yw.jpg[/IMG]

Agree

Gotta agree with milehigh - this was a great way for me to feel involved with the team. Out in central Kansas I don't get to see Broncos all the time and I was able to get to know who each Bronco was and keep updated on the new ones. As with my sis - I probably won't get back on the board either so if you decide to bring these back, let me know. I liked the trading site - people were positive and friendly. The other threads are a little rougher.

Thanks JWinn and Broncos organization - you are the best. I'm proud to say I'm a bronco fan.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DarkOrange]Yep, It's a party [/COLOR] [/FONT]

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4872/elwayhit4mt.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3606/7fan3027vc.jpg[/IMG][/URL][B]
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Sigs by me[/COLOR][/B]

Where the deer and the antelope play, and the coyotes eat your pets.

Virtual Cards

WHAT? Am I dreaming? Guess not. Well they were fun while they lasted.
    Steve can you give us fair warning when the portfolios will be discontiued so we can have time to get them printed???
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOrange]

[IMG]http://www.geocities.com/joeyrockwell/shanahan_041210a.jpg[/IMG]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Orange]
    [LEFT]Darrent and Damien gone but never forgotten! [/left][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Bummer indeed

Well, just to echo a bit of what everyone else has said but....

I would like to say thanks for the years you have put into this project. I realize it wasn't a big profit center so understand how this could have happened. I will still continue to enjoy the BroncosExperience during the games and hope that stays around a bit longer.

Thanks!

First the white background and now this.

A sad day in Bronco land for sure. I had a feeling this was coming but hoped for the best. It was great while it lasted, but sure wish it would have continued.

Peace to all of my Bronco Family
    http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/...bCards/5713.gif

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    However, I did unstick the other threads that explained the cards, how to get them, yada yada.

No need for them anymore.

It might be helpful to have a sticky FAQ thread with info on how best to print and save these. I know in the past few years I'd seen some helpful tips from other users.

Guess I don't need to stop by as often now.

Quote Originally Posted by towels View Post
    It might be helpful to have a sticky FAQ thread with info on how best to print and save these. I know in the past few years I'd seen some helpful tips from other users.

Guess I don't need to stop by as often now.
    EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

Coming up!

printed copies just aren't as cool as the living, moving cards that we got to collect - any tips on saving the moving photos? Are they gifs or videos? There's only a couple I want to save and I would really like to save them so any tips would be a huge help. Thanks, very disappointed.

What is happening to our Broncos board?

Whats the deal?

Is it just me or is this board losing its best quality? When I first found this board I thought how great it was that it had a personal feel to it. It was inviting and this program was just another great reason to get on everyday. I got on late last year and with the help of Jwinn and a couple others I was able to get the whole set. I was really looking forward to this year and I have been getting on everyday for the past 3 weeks to see if the cards had started coming out.

I like the other parts of this board too but this was a great place to come and get away from all the disagreement. Everyone here was great and I thought it was awesome of those who helped me get the set. Thank you guys!

We all agreed here and it made it feel like we were a family. We didn't have to plan on defending what we said from the on slot of members who think they know everything. Here we could just be fans. It reminded me of when I collected cards as a kid. It reminded me of what it felt like opening every pack with excitement to see what I got. I will miss that

It's not just the discontinuing of this program but with all the changes as of late does anyone else feel this board is losing the personal feel it once had?

IMO it started with the deleting of Political and religious sig's. It has gone down hill since then. It just feels like we are all being forced to be a certain type of fan. With the closing of this how many members will we lose? Members who IMO brought something to this board. Before to long the only people who post here will be the GD posters. All the members from here that venture over that way had better bring their hard hat!

In closing I wanted to thank everyone who was apart of this. You guys where great! Thank you for the awesome gift you sent out last year. It was over the top and better then anything I expected it to be.

Also, thank you for letting me relive a cherished part of my Broncos fan childhood again.
    Last edited by fcspikeit; 08-06-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Bummer!

It has been alot of fun to collect the cards. It gave me a connection to the team, that no other site did. I really looked foward to getting the cards. The prizes were a great bonus. Thanks for the Elway bobblehead, the AFC Championship program, & the Bronco dvd. If you decide to ever do this again, please email us. Thank-you

Go Broncos!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_Harbula View Post
    Again, I'm sure this is disappointing news. Hopefully you'll continue to use our message boards, BroncosCountry.com, DenverBroncos.com, our Game Day Experience application, downloadable locker and other great online items.

Thanks for your continued support, and as always please feel free to contact me at steve.harbula@broncos.nfl.net if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
    Sorry to all of you guys that were collecting the cards, that must suck. I had thought about doing it a couple times, but never took the time to figure out what it was all about.

I do have a question though. What is the "Game Day Experience Application"? I have not heard of this before.
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by tnedator View Post
    Sorry to all of you guys that were collecting the cards, that must suck. I had thought about doing it a couple times, but never took the time to figure out what it was all about.

I do have a question though. What is the "Game Day Experience Application"? I have not heard of this before.
    GDX.

http://web1.denverbroncos.com/gdx/GDX.php

Just a little something you can do while the game is on. Check it out!

Unhappy Bummer!

This is bad news. I was so looking forward to collecting the cards. I have collected every year. It was always something to say the Broncos did for their fans that other teams do not. I have some chief fan "friends" that were so jealous. I wish someone could write a program that would make the ones I have "permanant" on my computer. Oh well, I guess I can delete the locker program. It slowed my computers start time anyway, but I put up with it just for the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    GDX.

http://web1.denverbroncos.com/gdx/GDX.php

Just a little something you can do while the game is on. Check it out!
    That's pretty interesting. I had never seen that before. How long has that been around?
    The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt