Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3

    Would like to see one!

    I just got my Bronco Locker. Is there some where that you can just view the Virtual Trading cards before they disappear? I will be at the first home game, can hardly wait to beat up on the RAIDERS!!!

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Babe View Post
    I just got my Bronco Locker. Is there some where that you can just view the Virtual Trading cards before they disappear? I will be at the first home game, can hardly wait to beat up on the RAIDERS!!!
    Naw, sorry.


    The locker just takes you to the Portfolio. You have to download them to even see them.

    White Dragon is setting them up for viewing and downloading though. Take a loot at his thread!

    Sorry.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pueblo,Co
    Posts
    58
    i would be willing to try to come up with something like the cards

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lakewood, CO
    Posts
    2,478
    Quote Originally Posted by showoff View Post
    i would be willing to try to come up with something like the cards
    I've already got the graphics cornered... now if you know how to do the Flash website coding, then by all means, do that.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Pueblo,Co
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by White Dragon View Post
    I've already got the graphics cornered... now if you know how to do the Flash website coding, then by all means, do that.
    i am working on learning that, but have been concentrating on other stuff lately. i will let you know how it goes, and we can see what we can do.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1

    Question Im Clueless And Desperate!!!!

    how do you get virtual cards

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,990
    Quote Originally Posted by denverfan911 View Post
    how do you get virtual cards
    Sorry, but you cant anymore.

    As the thread title indicates, the program has been discontinued.

    Unless you were here for it last year, and/or the two years before, you missed this feature the Broncos gave us.

    It was cool. I wish it worked better though. We'd probably still have it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •