Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cutler

Quick Question about Jay for Camp Attendees

Just for a little peace of mind...

Has there been any sign of Jay fumbling snaps? And more importantly, has he tried to throw any left-handed passes?

Thanks.

That's a great question as it was a concern of mine as well this offseason. I haven't seen a single fumbled snap all of camp. I think that's an area that he's overcome through practicing with Nalen.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

I'm calling it... Jay is the next....

Manning/Cutler Pic

I like this pic...When looking at the carry of the ball, on three step drops Cutler is ok, carrying high in the pic....on 5 and 7 step drops, he tends to drop. Someone mentioned he looked like Elway, which is a good point...Elway patted and winded a bit much though...anyone who knows "technically" the proper way to carry and release can tell you this. As we all know, technique doesn't always determine success...look at Brett Farve---what a mess

Bet your a** that the corners in the division are studying him to pick up on the little things that can tip them off to break on routes...that's part of the reason it matters...another is a quote from Lombardi.."In the pursuit of perfection, you will find excellence"
    al2@hotmail.com
    Velocity Sports Performance
    Dublin, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post

I'm calling it... Jay is the next....

Great pictures bro,I would like to see him pictured up side by side with Elway as well