Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by // / yardo View Post
    <sarcasm>No but I figured I'd block it at home too just in case my work was worried about it.</sarcasm>

Yes, I'm at work. You guys are my ears. So what's going on...
    My work doesnt block it

Just to let you guys know also Adam Schien and Jim Miller said out of respect for Javon Walker they will not ask him about Darrent Williams during his interview.

They are going to talk to GM Teddy next.

Did I hear this correctly? Jim Bates is toying with some 4-Defensive End sets (in what I assume are obvious passing downs)?

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post
    Did I hear this correctly? Jim Bates is toying with some 4-Defensive End sets (in what I assume are obvious passing downs)?
    They said in nickle and dime packages there was a four defensive end set.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil_Jake View Post
    I think what they said was that he has done that in the past and they were talking about the variety of schemes and packages he can throw at you with his very aggresive deffensive style.

Well according to Kaylore and SoCal over on the mane they have been moving EE from end to tackle on passing downs.

I have to go to work guys sorry.

Ted said that Travis Henry is a perfect fit for this system.
    Rod will probably start the season on PUP but everybody else should be back before the start of the season.
    Daniel Graham was underutilized as a TE in New England and should put up great numbers but dont forget about Tony Scheffler.

All right gotta go peace guys.

Quote Originally Posted by oldustyballs View Post
    I have to go to work guys sorry.

Ted said that Travis Henry is a perfect fit for this system.
    Rod will probably start the season on PUP but everybody else should be back before the start of the season.
    Daniel Graham was underutilized as a TE in New England and should put up great numbers but dont forget about Tony Scheffler.

All right gotta go peace guys.
    Thanks man. Appreciate the info...

Ted Sunquist

About Travis Henry:

Wanted him because he runs with athority.
    Will be able to finish teams off in the 4th quarter.

About Recieving corps:

Grahm, and Stokley will help play action pass.
    Would like to get to more of a pocket passing game.
    Grahm underutilized in NE. Has exceptional hands.
    Seeing the true Javon Walker right now.
    Rod just getting back to running. Most likely won't be ready to go.
    Will probably be put on physically PUP.
    Marshall athletically and talent wise is best guy.
    Stokely has progressed well. Achilles healed. Strength back in legs. Put on
    a rout running clinic.
    Scheffler going to be eased back into it. Bigger and stronger and will be more effective on the line.

About the DL:

Wanted guys who could tie up blocking schemes and allow linebacker to work (DT).
    Athleticism and explosion in the DE positon. Saw that in Jarvis Moss, "Basketball type player".
    Crowder reminds him of Courtney Brown. Quick first step can counter with power. Shown quicknes in pass rush.
    Dumerville; expecting more out of him.
    Ekuban looks better than any other time with Broncos.

Expectations for Jay:

Develope and grow. However not a quick fix. Picking things up very well. Understands he will make mistakes. Not forcing the ball and working through his progresions very well.

On QB's:

Good about listening to Shanny. Hackney has done an outstanding job. Great arm strength and a presence about him on the field.

About Al Wilson:

Moved on in regards to the football team, not monitoring health. Keeps in contact with him.

About Plummer calling it a career:

Surprised cause Jake has some football in him, but also because of the $7 mil that the Bucs could come after. Still has not offically filed papers. Moved on from this as well.

More about recievers:

Not planning on bringing any free agents in at this point. Morgan and Terrell give veteren presence along with Stokely. TE is such a big part of passing game and getting Scheffler out there is the most important thing as the TE is like the 3rd WR in this offense.

I'm not feeling well today. Home from work so I will try to do this for each interview for you guys. I hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Scheffler88 View Post
    I'm not feeling well today. Home from work so I will try to do this for each interview for you guys. I hope you enjoy.
    Cool man, thanks. Just dropped you a contributer point.

CP to you, my man!

Javon Walker

Fighting through depth in camp:

Getting good work in, helps to be ready for regular season.

Chemistry with Jay:

Everythings about timing. Have added alot of new packages. Makes everything better going against one of the best D's in the NFL, (Denvers).

Comand of Cutler:

Jay's a playmaker, strong arm, knows offense. Knows his reads, and needs to make his plays. Jay can create something with his arms and legs.

Who's number two after you who's stepping up:

Brian Clarks talent has gone up another level. If were going to play today there are guys who can play at the x position. He doesn't see much of a dropoff.

What goals do you have:

Nothing bothering him, strong and healthy. Feels like he did during Pro Bowl year in Green Bay. Did not specify any goals. People in Denver haven't seen anything yet.

About Travis Henry:

Will open up everything. Teams won't be able to stack box if they do passing game will open up. Will bring a whole new demension to offense. Looking forward to watch him and see what he can do.

About Dan Graham:

Brings a mentality of knowing how to win. Great blocking TE. Will also open the offense. Just someone else a team has to accoun for. Compares to Bubba Franks when he was in Green Bay.

About talent on team:

Most talented team he has been on in the NFL. On paper everyone looks good and is a team that can't be stopped. Just have to bring it to game time.

About loss to San Fran:

Everyone has a different frame of mind. Mentality and work ethic are different. Losing is not exceptable. Going out fighting and doing what they can do to get ready every week.

Surprised by Jakes Retirement?

Not really, everyone has a time and Jake felt it was his time to go.

About hair cut:

Just wanted something different. Wanted to change it up but won't go the Chad Johnson rout and die it yellow.

sorry about gramar and spelling errors. Trying to type while keeping up with the interviews. Not direct quotes just paraphrased. Trying to only include key portions of each interview.