Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    In an unrelated story: Cutler was mean to his cable guy, reports some dude who knows a dude, who knows some cable dude!

Seriously though how does this affect him? Will he be able to play Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos_Rampage View Post
    Seriously though how does this affect him? Will he be able to play Monday?

I'm betting he won't play...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
    I think making a post about someone faking an injury because "some guy thinks he could have faked it" is lame and denigrates Moss' character needlessly.
    That's tantamount to calling me lame, Kaylore. Do you think that is really necessary?

I wasn't there. A lifetime athlete who I assumed had witnessed several such injuries gave his opinion to me. He arrived at a novel conclusion. I decided to ask others if this conclusion had merit, because this 'friend' seemed to be a credible source. I think I was pretty clear in expressing that I had doubts that he faked an injury. I used the word "preposterous." It should be clear that I did not imply I felt Moss was faking an injury.

Do you really think that's lame? Would you prefer that someone does not ask the question, and choose to remain skeptical of Moss; or would you prefer they clear the air, even if only for their own sake? I don't agree with your judgment that what I did was lame, Kaylore. Don't you think you are being a bit disrespectful?

Why y'all so serious with the light-hearted question? Was the chest-thumping light turned on or something? jeez
    Last edited by Hawgdriver; 08-08-2007 at 10:41 PM. Reason: some of the i's were not dotted.

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    In an unrelated story: Cutler was mean to his cable guy, reports some dude who knows a dude, who knows some cable dude!
    Yeah, I get it...lesson learned.

My daddy said it could be a cruel, cruel world.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, I get it...lesson learned.

My daddy said it could be a cruel, cruel world.

Don't ever lose your sense of humor!

Btw, in case you didn't see it, that was an actual thread, I didn't make it up....

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Don't ever lose your sense of humor!

Btw, in case you didn't see it, that was an actual thread, I didn't make it up....
    Oh, I remember it all too well...

Now I'm *that* guy...great.

Oh, I remember it all too well...

Now I'm *that* guy...great.

No....*that* guy had no sense of humor!

I'm definitely not dogging on you Hawg, but I think that if the guy you talked to thought he was faking it, wouldn't the Broncos coaches and training staff who have extensive experience with injuries and players be able to tell or at least have their suspicions? I can guarantee you that if Shanny had any inkling Moss was faking, he'd be at the bottom of the depth chart faster than you could snap your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    I'm definitely not dogging on you Hawg, but I think that if the guy you talked to thought he was faking it, wouldn't the Broncos coaches and training staff who have extensive experience with injuries and players be able to tell or at least have their suspicions? I can guarantee you that if Shanny had any inkling Moss was faking, he'd be at the bottom of the depth chart faster than you could snap your fingers.
    That's a great point. The more I think about this post, the more I'm really disappointed with myself for not being more critical before I opened my mouth. I'm better than that. But thanks for being gentle...

What's MOSS' Hip status...

I guess just the facts and video tapes would solve all the speculations.

Being a Rookie, #1 draft pick and a trade up to get MOSS... well if I were him, I would be practicing my hardest and playing the best just on Adrenaline and PSYCHY thingy.

Everyone should be more worried about infections and that hip.

Peace
    Definition of Insanity, same thing over & over, expecting different results.

Did anyone else see it happen? I don't doubt he tweaked it, I just wonder if he was hamming it up. This was really just an impression my friend had, not a hard assertion he made.

Hey, WABronc & Lorcust, you may scoff, but it didn't stop you from piling on! Are you not entertained!?
    I didn't back to this till now so my apologies for not responding sooner. However, yes there were others that were there. Kaylore and SoCal for the past few years have come in here with camp reports because they go regularly.

Whether or not your friend made a hard assertion or not what does have to go on other than he's seen this before? It still an assertion that tries bring into question the man's character.

Moss being winded isn't anywhere enough to slam his character like this.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by One_Eyed_Pony View Post
    I guess just the facts and video tapes would solve all the speculations.

Being a Rookie, #1 draft pick and a trade up to get MOSS... well if I were him, I would be practicing my hardest and playing the best just on Adrenaline and PSYCHY thingy.

Everyone should be more worried about infections and that hip.

Peace

I don't think video tape would help in solving where or not he was faking it.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

That's tantamount to calling me lame, Kaylore. Do you think that is really necessary?

I wasn't there. A lifetime athlete who I assumed had witnessed several such injuries gave his opinion to me. He arrived at a novel conclusion. I decided to ask others if this conclusion had merit, because this 'friend' seemed to be a credible source. I think I was pretty clear in expressing that I had doubts that he faked an injury. I used the word "preposterous." It should be clear that I did not imply I felt Moss was faking an injury.

Do you really think that's lame? Would you prefer that someone does not ask the question, and choose to remain skeptical of Moss; or would you prefer they clear the air, even if only for their own sake? I don't agree with your judgment that what I did was lame, Kaylore. Don't you think you are being a bit disrespectful?

Why y'all so serious with the light-hearted question? Was the chest-thumping light turned on or something? jeez
    I think to accuse someone of lying to get out of work is inappropriate particularly when we don't know the whole story. And who is chest thumping? I never said anything about pumping myself up.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Moss Injury

I'll be there suited up Saturday and keeping a close eye on Moss. Hopefully he's just not used to the rigors of an NFL training camp.
    Excited about Dre and Champ in the same backfield.
    LBs should get some picks this year.
    Last edited by Broncnator; 08-09-2007 at 01:40 PM.