• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MontrealBronco
    Practice Squad
    • Sep 2006

TE: Campbell or the rest?

Did the Broncos sign Graham to be their best blocking TE or best overall TE?? Is he worth a FF roster?
    Last edited by MontrealBronco; 08-08-2007, 04:05 PM.
  • Mike1709
    Bench Warmer
    • Jan 2007

I assume you mean Dan Graham and probably not as he'll be splitting passing down time with Scheffler
    sigpic

Comment

• MontrealBronco
      Practice Squad
      • Sep 2006

thnx for the error.......but 6 M for a share of the work at TE? MAybe head office knew about Scheff's injuries??

Comment

• Nick
        <- Ready for the salute
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by MontrealBronco View Post
        Did the Broncos sign Graham to be their best blocking TE or best overall TE?? Is he worth a FF roster?
        First you posted this in wrong area and should be in the fantasy football area.

Broncos signed him for "both" reasons. He will be splitting time with scheffler. I can see Scheffler getting more receptions and yards but less TD's.

Daniel Graham will be a the bigger Red Zone threat.

Both of these player should go undrafted.

Comment

• Mike1709
          Bench Warmer
          • Jan 2007

Originally posted by MontrealBronco View Post
          thnx for the error.......but 6 M for a share of the work at TE? MAybe head office knew about Scheff's injuries??
          No doubt he'll have a bigger role than he did in NE in the passing game, he'll be our main blocker and will probably have the majority of the work in the passing game, but I think Scheffler will still get quite a bit of time and get the work in the redzone after linking up with Jay a few times in the red zone the back end of last year.

For FF, you could make a case for having either Graham or Scheffler as a back up TE with a very late round pick, neither is going to put up good enough numbers to be considered a fantasy starter I don't think
          sigpic

Comment

• lex
            Banned User
            • Feb 2007

Youll probably see a lot of two TE formations. Also I agree with Graham getting more TDs and Sheffler getting more yards. Its clear that Denver identified their goal line personnel as a problem and acquired Graham and Holland to help in this area. Graham will see plenty of time at all parts of the field though. The Broncos' TEs in recent years have been really poor and since Graham is a solution to that problem, you can bank on him seeing plenty of playing time.

Comment

• Scheffler88
              Bench Warmer
              • Apr 2007

In my opinion both will be worth having as a backup TE as stated earlier. Both could be back end starters if you'r league does not give points per reception as they will likely get only 2-3 per game each. However, god forbid, if one goes down with an injury I will be searching the waiver wire for the other as his fantasy value will double.

Comment

• Doggcow
                Bench Warmer
                • Feb 2006

Travis Henry/Walker are the only Broncos worthy of a roster spot in FF, imo. Cutler is a solid #2 QB if your #1 goes down.

Go Cougs! Go Broncos!

Thanks tons Broncosfreak_56!

Comment

• Hoserman117
                  Pwnin' Nubz
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                  Travis Henry/Walker are the only Broncos worthy of a roster spot in FF, imo. Cutler is a solid #2 QB if your #1 goes down.
                  Jason Elam also, and that's only if you pick offensive players. Picking separate defensive players, that's another story.

Comment

• stnzed
                    Banned User
                    • Oct 2005

If you don't have to have a TE in your league, don't draft him.....matter of fact don't draft any of them unless it's a good later round value.....

Comment

Working...
                    X