Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 234
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,156

    Post your artwork.

    I figure that there has to be some artists on here. I know that I've seen CinnaMunMun post some before. I assume that PAINTERDAVE has some artwork.

    Anyhow, I would love to see some Broncomania artwork.

    Lately, I've been wearing headbands a lot. I like the style because it's pretty unique. Anyhow, I've been drawing on my headbands, so that they are truly unique.

    I even had some professional wrestler (Low level guy) ask me to make him some for wrestling (Which I find hilarious). And I have to make some for some of my friends in my church small group. We are planning to all wear them together.

    Anyhow, here is my favorite headband that I made:



    Here are four that I made. I made a bunch of this style:


    Here is one that my mom is wearing. Aren't those nifty glasses:


    I like this headband a lot, too:




    Ok, I've shared some of my artwork, I'd love to see some other people's.

    And I'll share more artwork later. All of these ones are pretty similar, but I don't have images of most of my artwork.
    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 08-10-2007 at 05:45 AM.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

    . . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,999
    I have never had the talent. My parents disagree though.

    There's a piece of pottery I made in High School up in their house, but I think they just keep it out of sentimentality more than anything else.

    It sits there among all this REAL art, and looks pretty goofy to me, lol.

    Tried my hand at the Bob Ross painting, and I guess it wasnt so bad for a first attempt. Of course, I had watched that show for HOURS, lol. He was so cool. And it was always just amazing he could paint such great paintings in half an hour.

    I can paint a Starship well enough to pass muster for Paramount, but that's not really art in my book. Certainly not original by any means.

    Maybe I'll take a pic and get my daughter to post it for me.

    Art isnt the only talent I lack, lol.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,156
    I'm not a terrific artist either JWinn. I just enjoy it.

    I don't have the dexterity necessary for a lot of what I want to do. My strong point is definitely creativity over dexterity which befits me anyway.

    I've given a lot of my headbands away to random people or have made them for people when I was out at a cafe or a bar.

    I love to paint as well, but my paintings are all over the place because I gave them to my family members who wanted them.

    I'd love to learn to be a glass blower.

    Anyhow, you should definitely post your work even if you don't think it's that great because I'd still like to see it.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

    . . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    6,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes Owl View Post
    I'm not a terrific artist either JWinn. I just enjoy it.

    I don't have the dexterity necessary for a lot of what I want to do. My strong point is definitely creativity over dexterity which befits me anyway.

    I've given a lot of my headbands away to random people or have made them for people when I was out at a cafe or a bar.

    I love to paint as well, but my paintings are all over the place because I gave them to my family members who wanted them.

    I'd love to learn to be a glass blower.

    Anyhow, you should definitely post your work even if you don't think it's that great because I'd still like to see it.
    I think your headbands show definate talent. If you had told me you bought one, I wouldnt have batted an eye.

    I can see why people want them.

    Glass blowing looks like a lot of fun to me too. I've seen that guy with the patch on his eye on PBS. And on How It's Made.

    Looks like a blast, lol.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Ville
    Posts
    2,425
    I'm trying to attch my logo.

    Hmmm....
    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright 1975 by Dr Velcro

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your dreams, crushing them!!!
    Posts
    15,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred the Bunny View Post
    I'm trying to attch my logo.

    Hmmm....
    I like it!

    Sexy, slick, and kinda discreet too!
    President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter




    formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
    I adopted Skywalker

    I have been adopted by Chris Wade


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Ville
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapaibro View Post
    I like it!

    Sexy, slick, and kinda discreet too!
    On Monday, I'll scan a drawing or something.

    That's on my card...sans the name and phone #

    I really need a computer at home

    I have jobs waiting...
    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright 1975 by Dr Velcro

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune
    Posts
    557
    Fred, very nice. I also would buy an AO headband...that's a cool idea.

    Here is a bowl I made recently. Do you like it? It's very handy when I want spaghetti.



    Last edited by Hawgdriver; 08-10-2007 at 11:59 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Ville
    Posts
    2,425
    Awesome bowl.
    COPYWRITED MATERIAL Copyright 1975 by Dr Velcro

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    83
    as soon as I fix my website I will post some stuff- godaddy screwed it up on me so I am having to wait 24 hours before I can try and fix anything- gotta love how they screw it up but I have to fix it! *ugh*
    [B][U][size=4][font=book antiqua][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]melissAnn Broncos Fan[/COLOR][/font][/size][/U][/B]
    [size=3][COLOR=navy][font=book antiqua]My [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Adopt-A-Fan is[/COLOR] Davii[/COLOR][/font][/size]
    [size=3][font=book antiqua][COLOR=darkred]I reject your reality and substitute my own~~ Adam, MythBusters[/COLOR][/font][/size]

    [img]http://www.the-city-gate.com/akeyart/images/Lynch-melissAnn.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.the-city-gate.com/300c.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://www.the-city-gate.com/Layman-melissAnn.jpg[/img]

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,435
    I've posted my art in the past. Ill see if I still have some stuff uploaded and I'll post that. I have some other stuff I can scan in some other time.



    Thats an abstract I did. It says I rock not rick. lol



    I have the finished product of this somewhere in my house. I have no idea where tho.

    I'll post some more stuff later.
    ...capture it...remember it...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,864
    I love the coloring you use AO (I need to come up with a nickname for you, AO is also AsianOrange!)! They are bright, they don't clash, and help give an uplifting feeling in something very unique.

    JWINN, you wouldn't of happened to ever see Boondocks version of Bob Ross have you?

    and that bowl kicks ass Hawg.

    Snap, I love the baseball icecream and the clash of American pasttimes..... Nevermind.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,435
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    I love the coloring you use AO (I need to come up with a nickname for you, AO is also AsianOrange!)! They are bright, they don't clash, and help give an uplifting feeling in something very unique.

    JWINN, you wouldn't of happened to ever see Boondocks version of Bob Ross have you?

    and that bowl kicks ass Hawg.

    Snap, I love the baseball icecream and the clash of American pasttimes..... Nevermind.
    :sigh:

    Cinny, you think too hard. LOL I want to find the finished one to show you. The hand has BRIGHT purple nail polish just like I always wear.
    ...capture it...remember it...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    :sigh:

    Cinny, you think too hard. LOL I want to find the finished one to show you. The hand has BRIGHT purple nail polish just like I always wear.
    Symbolism for the Rockies taking a death grip on the MLB!

    Here are some recent pics of mine:







    This last one I'm coloring right now.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    11,435
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
    Symbolism for the Rockies taking a death grip on the MLB!

    Here are some recent pics of mine:







    This last one I'm coloring right now.

    NICE! The third one is so cool!!!!! I want to see it colored!

    About the Rockies and the death grip. I actually like your thinking on that.
    ...capture it...remember it...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •