Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brandon Marshall Too Confident

I had really hoped Marshall wouldn't get too cocky but does it seem like he is a little full of himself?

If he brings it on the field does it really matter?

and where are you picking this up from? the video? Cmon man... You are reading too much into it. Its his first day back. He is happy that he is out there playing and he beat the one of the greatest CBs to ever play the game IN HIS FIRST DAY BACK!!

I am just happy the he is back and that he tore up practice today. We need him to be #2 more than i think people understand. He needs to pan out in order for this offense to thrive. Or else the safties are going to be doubling up on walker all day long and we will have to go to plan B which = not scoring as many points...

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb View Post
    and where are you picking this up from? the video? Cmon man... You are reading too much into it. Its his first day back. He is happy that he is out there playing and he beat the one of the greatest CBs to ever play the game IN HIS FIRST DAY BACK!!

I am just happy the he is back and that he tore up practice today. We need him to be #2 more than i think people understand. He needs to pan out in order for this offense to thrive. Or else the safties are going to be doubling up on walker all day long and we will have to go to plan B which = not scoring as many points...
    I do not like plan B. I realize what a huge part of our gameplan Marshall is. Javon and Marshall on the corners, Hixon or Stokely in the slot. Scheffler attacking the middle.
    Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith
    http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/G/...riffithand.jpg

http://www.dewmocracy.com/assets/poster_SuperNova.jpg

I just hated how he was thinking that the #2 spot was his no matter what and how he didn't push to get onto the field immediately. That "Shanahan forced me to come back" rather than "even though the trainers wanted me to stay on the sideline I needed to come back, push myself and help the team". And you ask why does it matter if he is performing well on the field? You respect players with a good attitude and that show a lot of passion for what they do. You must like T.O. then right? He performs.

Quote Originally Posted by mxbronco13 View Post
    I just hated how he was thinking that the #2 spot was his no matter what and how he didn't push to get onto the field immediately. That "Shanahan forced me to come back" rather than "even though the trainers wanted me to stay on the sideline I needed to come back, push myself and help the team". And you ask why does it matter if he is performing well on the field? You respect players with a good attitude and that show a lot of respect to the game. You must like T.O. then right? He performs.
    Hes going to earn the spot regardless.

Its not like hes competing with Reggie Wayne out there for the Number 2 spot.........

Quote Originally Posted by mxbronco13 View Post
    I just hated how he was thinking that the #2 spot was his no matter what and how he didn't push to get onto the field immediately. That "Shanahan forced me to come back" rather than "even though the trainers wanted me to stay on the sideline I needed to come back, push myself and help the team". And you ask why does it matter if he is performing well on the field? You respect players with a good attitude and that show a lot of passion for what they do. You must like T.O. then right? He performs.

TO drops more passes then he does catch them... He is a cancer. Marshall is far from that. Marshall has never been injured and he knew that his leg was still bothering him. He needed to be told that it wasnt the injury, it was the scar tissue that built up and he just had to work through it. I dont see anything wrong with that I mean, if you dont know and you dont want to take the risk of screwing somehting up again then what is wrong with that? Shanahan knows what is best and followed the advice of the trainers when they took this last MRI and Marshall got his butt on the field, played through some pain and looked incredible from what Kaylore said in his report. So, with that said. I dont think he is doing anything worng and should be up to full speed and have that job opposite Walker in no time...

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb View Post
    He needed to be told that it wasnt the injury, it was the scar tissue that built up and he just had to work through it. I dont see anything wrong with that I mean, if you dont know and you dont want to take the risk of screwing somehting up again then what is wrong with that? Shanahan knows what is best and followed the advice of the trainers when they took this last MRI and Marshall got his butt on the field, played through some pain and looked incredible from what Kaylore said in his report. So, with that said. I dont think he is doing anything worng and should be up to full speed and have that job opposite Walker in no time...
    Nice spin job. I still think he's soft, but whatever, just glad he's back out there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BRANDON MARSHALL was hurt last year too

So anyone who thinks he has NEVER been injured before is LIEING to themselves and whoever they say that to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He's a wide receiver.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
    He's a wide receiver.
    Well put.

"At first I was like, what do they have me out here for" - B.M.

Nice attitude sparky. 14 year old USA gymnast girls have more toughness in thier pinky than our future starting WR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    Well put.

Nice attitude sparky. 14 year old USA gymnast girls have more toughness in thier pinky than our future starting WR.

A 14 year old USA gymnast girl has more toughness in her pinky than the entire Denver Broncos organization added together, or any NFL organization for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by blue diamond View Post
    Well put.

I tend to agree with this (the toughness part, not the gymnast part).

He is clearly in Shanny's dog house due to his lack of effort in playing through the pain.

I guess we'll see how it pans out, but his attitude doesn't impress me much either.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=4223&type=sigpic&dateline=1244089821

Amazing how quick everyone turns on Marshall...

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

I'm just glad he's back. He's not my son or my teammate and as long as he brings it on the field, I really don't care what he does or doesn't do at practice.