Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    That doesn't sound to good to me.
    Hey he even might write a book
    Baby TO learns to practice

Brandon Marshall looked really good against Dallas. Almost beastly I dare say. It seemed like he was open every time Cutler looked his way. He would have had a nice deep play had JC not overthrown him. I think we will be just fine at WR this season.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Gymnasts are real tough. You hit nail right on the head Rav, when was the last time a gymnast was hit by another man that out weighs him by 30 lbs or more. I think should we compare apples to to apples, not apples to bananas.
    Are we really even arguing the toughness of gymnast's??

***?
    [SIZE="5"][CENTER][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][B]Go Broncos![/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by thehorsesmouth View Post
    Are we really even arguing the toughness of gymnast's??

***?

My one and only response to gymnasts was seven days ago so I guess that argument is over.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

Quote Originally Posted by mxbronco13 View Post
    I had really hoped Marshall wouldn't get too cocky but does it seem like he is a little full of himself?
    i really dont think anyone can be to confident the more confident the better with smith on the pup he will be our number 2 guy!
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Brandon Marshall will start....not because of his confidence, not because of his speed, or catch ability...he will start because he is the best run blocking WR we have.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Brandon Marshall will start....not because of his confidence, not because of his speed, or catch ability...he will start because he is the best run blocking WR we have.
    No, he will start because he's the next T.O.

He's a huge target, even if he draws double coverage he has the upper-hand against most corners. Isn't the tallest corner Lenny Walls? And how tall was he? 6'2"-6'3"?

Brandon Marshall is huge.
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidBlue View Post
    No, he will start because he's the next T.O.

He's a huge target, even if he draws double coverage he has the upper-hand against most corners. Isn't the tallest corner Lenny Walls? And how tall was he? 6'2"-6'3"?

Brandon Marshall is huge.
    i think leny is 6-6 but he sucks, marshall is just plain beast . . . .yes he IS beast.

i love he just grabs the ball out of the air, he doesnt let it come to him, he jsut reatches out and snatches it, it all looks so effortless.

the kid is gonna be a star
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by aaronheeb View Post
    TO drops more passes then he does catch them... He is a cancer. Marshall is far from that. Marshall has never been injured and he knew that his leg was still bothering him. He needed to be told that it wasnt the injury, it was the scar tissue that built up and he just had to work through it. I dont see anything wrong with that I mean, if you dont know and you dont want to take the risk of screwing somehting up again then what is wrong with that? Shanahan knows what is best and followed the advice of the trainers when they took this last MRI and Marshall got his butt on the field, played through some pain and looked incredible from what Kaylore said in his report. So, with that said. I dont think he is doing anything worng and should be up to full speed and have that job opposite Walker in no time...

TO droped passes last year, but still lead the league in TDs. I guess he was doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    i think leny is 6-6 but he sucks, marshall is just plain beast . . . .yes he IS beast.

i love he just grabs the ball out of the air, he doesnt let it come to him, he jsut reatches out and snatches it, it all looks so effortless.

the kid is gonna be a star

Lenny is 6'4 197.

Edit- I forgot the original point of my post - there is a difference between cocky and arrogant. cocky is being good and talking the talk while you walk the walk. Arrogant is talking the talk without the walking. Its very simple, you NEED to be cocky in this league, otherwise you'll get beat out. You have to have a swagger to you and I love that in players.
    Last edited by Fat Joe; 08-30-2007 at 12:26 PM.

marshall is great, he is a beast after he catches the ball he turns into a runningback
    BACK TO THE SUPERBOWL

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonianBroncoFan View Post
    marshall is great, he is a beast after he catches the ball he turns into a runningback
    In other words.

The next T.O.!
    http://i38.tinypic.com/24et8v5.jpg
    Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
    RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
    Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
    -Kobe Bryant-