Which would you rather have for Warren

We most likely will try to grab an LB for Warren which most likely would leave us with 3 choices

Stephen Tulloch Titans
    Brian Simmons Saints
    Rocky McIntosh Redskins

Brian Simmons is less likely then the others but still possible. This maybe speculation but these seem like the most likely sinerios which would you rather have on your team out of these 3

personally i would want stephen tulloch hes not on the decline like simmons and the fact he is cheaper helps

That's Easy...

Rocky McIntosh - best fit for the talent-devoid SAM spot and arguably has the most talent of any of them. Plus, he's from the U, and their LBs usually turn out OK.

I'd take McIntosh from the Skins, but only because the Skins would throw their first-rounder in as well as they expect to get screwed in trades with us

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1709 View Post
    I'd take McIntosh from the Skins, but only because the Skins would throw their first-rounder in as well as they expect to get screwed in trades with us
    I'ld got to agree with the idea of getting a draft pick, but the titans might do the same, we know we wont get a draft pick from the saints plus yeah i think McIntosh with D.J.. However, after seein what he did against Jacksonville I have a hard time not wanting Tulloch.

It would be interesting with having 2 broncos that seem to have a napoleon complex lol. imagine undersized elvis infront of undersized tulloch or both of them on opposite sides of the field

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    We most likely will try to grab an LB for Warren which most likely would leave us with 3 choices

Stephen Tulloch Titans
    Brian Simmons Saints
    Rocky McIntosh Redskins

Brian Simmons is less likely then the others but still possible. This maybe speculation but these seem like the most likely sinerios which would you rather have on your team out of these 3
    mcintosh EASY! im from MD and although he doesnt get much playing time, hes a stud on special teams. id love to see what he could do. if they wanted to throw in a 3rd or 4th that be nice too
    @MisterBerman

Go Broncos

Well special teams has been are week point for quite sometime i guess that it would be better to have him

Frankly, we'd be lucky to get anything at all for Warren at this point and I think it's about 50-50 whether he'll be traded or kept.

I totally agree with getting a backup LB for him if possible. A LB would help out on special teams even if he didn't start, and Denver's LBs keep dropping like flies so they could use some more depth there.

I have no idea who the Skins would be willing to give up, but they are supposedly the most interested along with the Colts.
    http://www.fbpages.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/159174168050152087_zRr4orMC_c.jpg

never heard of any of the 3 so ill take option d...

:shrug:
    the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by anton... View Post
    never heard of any of the 3 so ill take option d...

:shrug:
    brian simmons has been the starting lb for the bengals for about 10 years yet he is comming off an injury and is questinable whether he has enough strength left in him I doubt that the saints would trade him after signing him but w/e the other 2 are coming off there first season which they both are ok but not amazing besides like the other guy said if we do get somethin for warren it wont be a star thats why these 3 would be likely

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Frankly, we'd be lucky to get anything at all for Warren at this point and I think it's about 50-50 whether he'll be traded or kept.

I totally agree with getting a backup LB for him if possible. A LB would help out on special teams even if he didn't start, and Denver's LBs keep dropping like flies so they could use some more depth there.

I have no idea who the Skins would be willing to give up, but they are supposedly the most interested along with the Colts.

any chance on wilson coming back?

We'd more likely get Lemar Marshall than Rocky McIntosh...

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager