Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone else impressed with Abdullah

I'm not just saying I'm impressed with the interception but I was really impressed with his speed and his ability to accelerate. I hope he starts sometime soon because I think he will be a big name player when they make him the starter.

yeah he looked really good tonight but well have to see in fututre games because its the first preseason game so who knows who was trying and everything, i really like him though
    -------

Him and Cox were around the ball alot, but I love how Abdullah likes to lay the wood, I saw him a few times come over and just lay the guy out. Lets hope they both keep it up.

He did great.
    http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll81/impairedbobcat/newvegasvaultboy2.png?t=1287299316

Yea he looked good, but I think he's a solid backup at this point, I dont see him over taking Lynch or Ferguson any time soon.

Im not really to high on ferguson....honestly im surprised he been a bronco for this long. He is not a player that cant be replaced. I think abdulla would compliment lynch better,because he is more of a ballhawk than ferguson.
    Go Hard or Go Home

he looks to have good awareness. and can hit like a mack truck.
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Im not dogging out Ferguson, but his stats arent really that great, so once Abdullah starts piling on the big plays, Nick might have a reduced role.

He is a great leader on this team and we do need him but that wont stop coach from reducing his role if someone else begins to out play him.
    It happened with Tyrone Braxton and Steve Atwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    Im not dogging out Ferguson, but his stats arent really that great, so once Abdullah starts piling on the big plays, Nick might have a reduced role.

He is a great leader on this team and we do need him but that wont stop coach from reducing his role if someone else begins to out play him.
    It happened with Tyrone Braxton and Steve Atwater.
    I agree, Abdullah looks like he can start, as long as he keeps this up, I think he will slowly be moved into the starting line-up.

I was impressed with him the guy is really fast he is very good in coverage.I would like to see a lot of him on 3rd downs.

I thought he did a good job, he did great reading that pass and picking it off not to mention the decent return he got out of it. One of his tackles made me cringe lol.

he's good but he will have to wait before he gets a chance to start unless someone gets injured.

i think by midseason (maybe earlier who knows) he will start, kid is very explosive..........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is it opening day yet or WHAT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbk_bronco View Post
    I agree, Abdullah looks like he can start, as long as he keeps this up, I think he will slowly be moved into the starting line-up.
    Agreed, but in time.

Like a lot of people say, he has potential.

Gates and Shanny got to tap that out of him. His buddies, got to show him the tricks of the trade. And exp. will lead him the rest of the way.

He does have the talent. Now lets harness it.

Great game, even though it was preseason.
    Last edited by Bronco_Armada; 08-13-2007 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I'm not just saying I'm impressed with the interception but I was really impressed with his speed and his ability to accelerate. I hope he starts sometime soon because I think he will be a big name player when they make him the starter.

I have been impressed with Abdullah since last season. I think he is the most underrated backup player we have, If you watch any video where he is on the field, he almost ALWAYS is on every tackle in the backfield....I predict he will replace one of our safeties in the near future....That kid has determination written all over him. (hell he doesnt drink water during training during his fasting period) now thats ****in tough if you ask me