Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

I dont like Bly's attitude

Saying that him and champ are the best all the time.

shut up and play before you start to bragg.

Being overconfident is not good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know it's too early but...

You never know.

He should take a look at last years pass rush before he shoots his mouth off!

He should also consider that if things continue to go the way they have during the preseason, with all the minor injuries and trades/cuts, the 07 D-line could be worse than the 06 D-line!

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    He should take a look at last years pass rush before he shoots his mouth off!

He should also consider that if things continue to go the way they have during the preseason, with all the minor injuries and trades/cuts, the 07 D-line could be worse than the 06 D-line!
    well if we are going to go by the FIRST PRE-SEASON game... then we don't have to worry, right? I mean that would mean that our first team scores everytime he runs the ball. Henry will rush like a monster all season with no rushes for loss! I mean, if we are going to use the play of that FIRST pre-season game.. lets use ALLL if it.

As far as Dre Bly. .... SOOOO What??? So what if he's cocky? So what if he's confident??? We have NEVER heard Dre Bly be a big talker when he was with other teams. We don't hear stories of him causing problems in the locker room like TO. We don't hear him doing ANYTHING bad.

What IS it with some of you guys just thinking everyone has to be like EVERYONE else? I personally LIKE that Bly is confident! I WANT them to WANT to be the BEST of all time! Damn Straight! I want them to WANT that... thats much better then them DREAMING and shooting for "average."

Would you rather him say... Hey.... I just want to be average man. I don't want to be better than anyone else, because that might make that other person feel bad. GAG. He may have been asked "hey Dre, just how good do you think you and Champ can be?" and he responds "Hey man, we can be the best of all time." Is that really so bad??? Its not like he called up a press conference to ANNOUNCE that he and Champ Bailey are the best of all time. Damn.

Dre has exactly the kind of attitude I want in a DB... MAJOR Confidence!

oh noz, cut him now!!!

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

The media is hyping them to be great. Of course they also have there egos. i think its needed to be a little bit of a ego maniac.

Offensive and Defensive lineman have to have a aggressive streak. opposite of picking daisies.

Also i am gonna call it here and probably get flamed, but. I think Champ Bailey is not gonna have a year like he has the last two. I'm Gonna say 5 Ints. Bly i am gonna go in with 4 and 3 FF
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

CUT HIS HEAD OFF!!

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

Why not? Dre is outspoken, Champ is quiet and reserved. Perfect match. Yin to yang. Peanut butter to Jelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    well if we are going to go by the FIRST PRE-SEASON game... then we don't have to worry, right? I mean that would mean that our first team scores everytime he runs the ball. Henry will rush like a monster all season with no rushes for loss! I mean, if we are going to use the play of that FIRST pre-season game.. lets use ALLL if it.

As far as Dre Bly. .... SOOOO What??? So what if he's cocky? So what if he's confident??? We have NEVER heard Dre Bly be a big talker when he was with other teams. We don't hear stories of him causing problems in the locker room like TO. We don't hear him doing ANYTHING bad.

What IS it with some of you guys just thinking everyone has to be like EVERYONE else? I personally LIKE that Bly is confident! I WANT them to WANT to be the BEST of all time! Damn Straight! I want them to WANT that... thats much better then them DREAMING and shooting for "average."

Would you rather him say... Hey.... I just want to be average man. I don't want to be better than anyone else, because that might make that other person feel bad. GAG. He may have been asked "hey Dre, just how good do you think you and Champ can be?" and he responds "Hey man, we can be the best of all time." Is that really so bad??? Its not like he called up a press conference to ANNOUNCE that he and Champ Bailey are the best of all time. Damn.

Dre has exactly the kind of attitude I want in a DB... MAJOR Confidence!
    I wasn't referring to the game, Rav! I was referring to the rash of minor injuries and Warren getting cut/traded. Although the D-line didn't look that good in the game, now that you mention it.

And I have no problem with Cry's confidence! Just think he might want to assess the situation before drawing attention to himself.....

Quote Originally Posted by DenverDs.d. View Post
    Saying that him and champ are the best all the time.

shut up and play before you start to bragg.

Being overconfident is not good.
    Most Nfl players are "over-confident".

Everyone knows that Champ and Dre' are the best CB tandem in the league,why is it wrong for him to say it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I believe there's nothing wrong with positive. Would you rather he say, "Well Champ and I, we're all right. Nothing great. There are definitely guys out there better than us."
    Nope, I don't think so. I'd personally want them to say, "Yeah, Champ and I, we're the best. Nobody can beat us."

well what duo can you think of that is better?

I hope they will be great but u never hear champ say he is the best

I like quiet confidence(rod smith)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by DenverDs.d. View Post
    I hope they will be great but u never hear champ say he is the best

I like quiet confidence(rod smith)
    Champ knows he is the best. He lets it slip sometimes with a quiet little comment about no one being able to cover like him and it always surprises me. But he really is one of the most collected, calm and cool players of the game right now. I think that's the only way you can really go about it if you actually are "the best" of the position... see; Peyton Manning, LaDanian Tomlinson

Quote Originally Posted by WABronco View Post
    Yea, why can't they be like the players in Madden. They don't say a darn thing, and it's so much fun to be able to control them...like colorful little in-my-computer robots.
    Because if this were madden I'd be practicing enough to win us the super bowl annually... I'd have more then enough weapons .

Quote Originally Posted by Zealander View Post
    Champ knows he is the best. He lets it slip sometimes with a quiet little comment about no one being able to cover like him and it always surprises me. But he really is one of the most collected, calm and cool players of the game right now. I think that's the only way you can really go about it if you actually are "the best" of the position... see; Peyton Manning, LaDanian Tomlinson

My thoughts exactly. That is one of the reason that I like Champ, other than the fact that he is a Bronco and the best CB in the league. He is humble in interviews yet knows that he is good and lets his play do the talking.

I have no problem with Bly being confindent with his skill because with Champ they are probably the "best in the league." Players should be confident, yet I like players that prove it on the field. IMO though, I think he was just responding to what the media keep saying.

If you talk the talk then you better walk the walk.
    R.I.P
    #27 Darrent Williams
    #29 Damian Nash

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...ucket/kobe.jpg
    Thanks MasterShake for the sig

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8...anscottck7.png