Wanting To Be Champ

Newman will never be like champ. Check this article out!

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cf...79ED282D2F5AF9
    Last edited by bigplug2; 08-16-2007 at 07:05 PM.

Its good to have the aspirations that he has, that will only make him better. That was a good article though, and its nice to see that champ made those nice comments as well.

Thanks for the article

While his feet might be as quick as Bailey's and his coverage skills could be the same or [b]even better[/b}, Newman is certainly lacking when it comes to stats.
    Now that's something that I'd only expect to see on the Cowboy's official website.

It is good for him to have ambitions of being the best. That's what every football player should strive for.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes Owl View Post
    Now that's something that I'd only expect to see on the Cowboy's official website.

It is good for him to have ambitions of being the best. That's what every football player should strive for.
    hahaha newman is in that second tier of cb right now . .. . . . . but that just made me chuckle
    -------

That was a pretty cool article. I have a lot of respect for Newman especially after he wore a 27 decal on his helmet in their playoff game last year.

it's good he has respect for Champ and knows who's the best...but as for Newman having better coverage skills? pssh...
    [SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2455/champsigmt9.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EGhatchie94/DJSignature.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

newman got burned by lelie and mike williams last season, he'd get torn a new ahole in the afc

there's no comparison to champ

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    newman got burned by lelie and mike williams last season, he'd get torn a new ahole in the afc

there's no comparison to champ
    Getting burned by Lelie is one thing if he's running a straight route but Mike Williams? teehee

Thank you for everything Darrent. I'll never forget #27.