Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thumbs up please please mike.

please mike. put trotter in orange and blue for the rest of his days. who else agrees.

I was thinking the same thing when I heard about Trotter.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!

I happen to recount a first round drafted LB by the name of DJ Williams.

But since Trotter is released he is a MUST right?

after this and that about DJ that he is going to be good in MLB. In now about signing trotter... DANM!! This starting to give me a headache.

I agree lets sign Trotter

THere was a reason Trotter was released right? We know that DJ has VERY good athletic skills, yet we are willing to just waste his talents on the strongside .... why again? Why would we NOT want to allow DJ to adjust to the role, and then allow our most athletic LB to get around the ball more? Why would we prefer to sign a ten year vet to replace our 4th year 1st round pick, when we have absolutely NO idea just what kind of player DJ will BECOME in the middle?? If experience is the factor you guys want so much.. why did we sign Cutler to replace Plummer??? PLummer had more experience. Because Jay has more potential. DJ has a HIGH potential, yet for some reason, we want to make our judgements based on 2 quarters of pre-season scrimmage. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    THere was a reason Trotter was released right? We know that DJ has VERY good athletic skills, yet we are willing to just waste his talents on the strongside .... why again? Why would we NOT want to allow DJ to adjust to the role, and then allow our most athletic LB to get around the ball more? Why would we prefer to sign a ten year vet to replace our 4th year 1st round pick, when we have absolutely NO idea just what kind of player DJ will BECOME in the middle?? If experience is the factor you guys want so much.. why did we sign Cutler to replace Plummer??? PLummer had more experience. Because Jay has more potential. DJ has a HIGH potential, yet for some reason, we want to make our judgements based on 2 quarters of pre-season scrimmage. I don't get it.
    Bronco fans are embarassingly impatient.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

wut if trotter would take strong side
    [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/21kiddo/4fz5u06.gif[/IMG]
    made by showoff

[IMG]http://i12.tinypic.com/6ol4o74.jpg[/IMG]

Denver should be more worried about their D-line than their LB's.
    "Chillez was right Brock is best champ in the UFC, I Jump on Mir bandwagon and he got crushed."

Chillez won the sig bet. Congrats. Up next for brock? Fedor... stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandxxRaider View Post
    Denver should be more worried about their D-line than their LB's.
    Tell that to the Nate Webster > DJ Williams pundits.

150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal.

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

Denver Broncos General Manager

We have a starting middle linebacker and we still have plenty of depth at linebacker even though Holdman went down with an injury.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/2...iamssigwj2.jpg

Thanks Snk16

I bet signing Trotter would light a fire under DJ's butt. J/k

I like Trotter because he is a good specialteamer and we need players on special teams and he brings a lot of leadership with him,he kind of remind me of Burns.Also, he could help out on defense if its necessary.
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 08-21-2007 at 10:17 PM.

Lets sign every player ever that got released.

Lets go sign Simeon Rice while we are at it as well.

This site cracks me up. Every player that gets released everyone wants.

If Trotter passed a physical and was signed to a small deal, he could be a good depth pick up. I think our starters are already set. The downside is that Trotter does not play special teams anymore so we would rarely ever see him in there unless someone goes down.

The Eagles cut him for a reason. Andy Reid told him that he thinks he should retire. This is not the Pro Bowl talent Jeremiah Trotter that is available, its a player that has declining skills and not much left in the tank. I love his attitude and the way he plays the game, he has a great work ethic and could still be valuable to a team. But he is not a savior for anyone, and quite frankly we do not NEED him. Williams, Gold, and Webster will make a very solid and feared LB unit

why does everybody want him, he cant run anymore. we have always been a lb corp that is the fastest in the league. say no to trottier and keep gold, williams, and webster as the festest lbs in the league.