calibroncogrl47 Guest

Brady's baby boy born today!

LOS ANGELES (AP) - It's a boy for Bridget Moynahan and New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady.

The actress gave birth to the baby in Los Angeles on Wednesday, Moynahan's publicist Christina Papadapoulos said in a statement.
    "Both mother and baby are doing well," she said.

Other details were not immediately released.

Moynahan and Brady split up late last year after a three-year relationship. Brady, who has been dating supermodel Gisele Bundchen, wasn't on the field or sidelines for the first 15 minutes of Patriots practice Wednesday.

The quarterback had said he wanted a few days off to attend the birth of his first child. It was unknown if he arrived before the baby was born.

Moynahan, a former model, has starred in such films as "Coyote Ugly," "I, Robot" and "The Sum of All Fears." Her television credits include "Sex and the City" and "Six Degrees."

With or without a daddy, that kid is going to be spoiled.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Really Tom, you want paternaty leave??? Suck it up & play. How many dads that have babies and make FAR less than millions of dollars a yr to play 16 games, have to go back to work after their baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by Missin#7 View Post
    Really Tom, you want paternaty leave??? Suck it up & play. How many dads that have babies and make FAR less than millions of dollars a yr to play 16 games, have to go back to work after their baby is born.
    Sorry but all dads should be able to take some time off for their kids.. especially to be there for their birth. Nothing is more important than being there for your kid when he/she takes their first breath.
    Last edited by RBDynasty; 08-22-2007 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Grammar
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Congrats to Tom

Babies are fun

I'm glad the team gave him a little time to attend the birth.

Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
    -Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by RBDynasty View Post
    Sorry but all dads should be able to take some time off for their kids.. especially to be there for their birth. Nothing is more important than being there for your kid when he/she takes their first breath.
    As well they should. But Many can't because of work obigations, sorry but Tom has obligations to his team.

Doesn't he has another baby coming with now girlfriend?

As well they should. But Many can't because of work obigations, sorry but Tom has obligations to his team.

Beings as how its preseason...I don't think a little bit of time away
    from the team is going to screw up their season...

and besides if he wasn't there...he probably would be getting
    slammed for that...he did the right thing...

His baby > NFL

How can you say that? Family should be more important than anything in a person's life, even moreso than your job. I know if I ever have a kid, I would want to be there for the birth.

Congrats are in order for Bridget more than anyone else involved in that baby's life. Bridget is going to be the person that child depends on because Daddy is going to be too busy with football and the girlfriend that he parades around.
    Tom Brady's child should be more important than his team, but unfortunately that's probably not the way it'll happen. Tom will be too busy to spend him with his child. The team will need him more which will be fine because the baby has his Mom. Dad isn't as important.
    I'm sure Bridget is use to him not being there anyway. But I'm glad that he made it to his child's birth.
    And no, Gisele isn't pregnant.

?.... he has obligations to his child. His team isn't going to last forever (his time with his team that is). His child (barring some terrible mishap) will be with him for his whole life (whether he wants him or not).
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

you're an idiot. thanks
    [SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2455/champsigmt9.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

[SIZE="6"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/EGhatchie94/DJSignature.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
    Congrats are in order for Bridget more than anyone else involved in that baby's life. Bridget is going to be the person that child depends on because Daddy is going to be too busy with football and the girlfriend that he parades around.
    Tom Brady's child should be more important than his team, but unfortunately that's probably not the way it'll happen. Tom will be too busy to spend him with his child. The team will need him more which will be fine because the baby has his Mom. Dad isn't as important.
    I'm sure Bridget is use to him not being there anyway. But I'm glad that he made it to his child's birth.
    And no, Gisele isn't pregnant.
    whose to say he won't be an involved dad? And to say that dad isn't as important is wrong.We don't know what kind of relationship he has with
    the mother.I think its great that they both shared in the experience of their
    baby's birth even if their not together.

He strikes me as the type of guy that will do what he can for the child and
    spend as much time as he can with the baby.And it will be easier when the
    baby is older.
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 08-23-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Realy, Tom Brady had a baby?..That's swell.