• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BF_forever
    Bench Warmer
    • Nov 2005

Scott Wrights new Mock draft

He has us getting Keith Rivers OLB out of USC.

Last edited by BF_forever; 08-07-2007, 07:21 PM.
  • stnzed
    Banned User
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by BF_forever View Post
    He has us getting Keith Rivers OLB out of USC.

http://http://www.nfldraftcountdown....mockdraft.html

Link isn't working?

Comment

• Max Power
      Banned User
      • Aug 2007

I am an avid Trojan fan, so I know firsthand how good Rivers is. He could play either weakside or strongside linebacker in a 4-3. Obviously, the need for him or any other 1st round LB depends on the play of the starting SAM backer (whoever he is) and/or Ian Gold's performance, as well as where he is projected to go in the weeks before the draft (if he's even within our reach). Keith probably fits best at WILL, because that's the position he's played at SC, but he has the size and athletic ability to play SAM.
      Last edited by Max Power; 08-07-2007, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• stnzed
        Banned User
        • Oct 2005

I'm not sure Rivers lasts that long. And I'd take Early Doucet if he lasted that long.....Which he won't!

Jake Long won't go no2 either. I'm a Michigan fan too, but I just don't see what the hype is all about.

I think he'll drop....
        Last edited by stnzed; 08-07-2007, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• BF_forever
          Bench Warmer
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          Link isn't working?
          Thanks. I fixed it.

Comment

• The Hamburgler
            Nuff Said
            • May 2006

i would love it if we drafted him
            sigpic

Comment

• Charlie Brown
              King of the Echo People
              • Oct 2004

More reasonable than all the other 08 draft I have seen. But still, I do not believe the Browns pick will be that high.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• FroHawk27
                Practice Squad
                • Jul 2007

I guess it just depends on who's left @ 32
                Roc Hoover. The coolest detective in daytime TV.

Comment

• Dean
                  RIP Darrent & Damien
                  • Nov 2003

What an exercise in futility! No one knows the most basic information like what the draft order will be. It is impossible to determine which college players will excel, regress, or become injured. Any team's personnel need have yet to become established for next year due to players development, retirement, injury, or free agency. Yet, the prediction game begins once again.

Comment

• Dream
                    Banned User
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Dean View Post
                    What an exercise in futility! No one knows the most basic information like what the draft order will be. It is impossible to determine which college players will excel, regress, or become injured. Any team's personnel need have yet to become established for next year due to players development, retirement, injury, or free agency. Yet, the prediction game begins once again.
                    That's part of the fun. . . PREDICTIONS.

Comment

• MindField
                      Banned User
                      • Nov 2005

I think it has become rather clear the Broncos need to look at WR before any other positions...

Comment

• Dream
                        Banned User
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                        I think it has become rather clear the Broncos need to look at WR before any other positions...
                        I'm with you on wide receiver being a high priority for us, which is why in my mock draft I had us taking Doucet in round one, and as much as I'd love to see another young receiver, I think we could use an established guy from free agency. Depending on how good he'd be, he'd probably require a ridiculous contract because of the CBA, but it might be worth it. It'll be interesting to see if we get anything in return for Lang, as Kaylore mentioned to me in his interview and now John Clayton is backing it up - that he is up for trade.

Wonder if there would be another "Javon Walker" story out there we can take advantage of.

Comment

• xDenver Freakx
                          Practice Squad
                          • Apr 2007

woah 2 straight #1 picks for the Raiders

Comment

• omac
                            Special Teams
                            • Jan 2007

The Raiders get another runningback? I thought that's why they got Michael Bush, who was a projected 1st rounder before his injury?

Brennan, 3 quarterbacks go before him, then he drops that low? Among their reasons for the drop, the only really valid one is size, but at 6'2, that's not bad. He does need to bulk up. He led the league in passing, while having an extremely high efficiency rating; he has a much better arm than Leinart; he understands complex offenses and defenses much better than Russell or Young; he's performed better under pressure than Brady or Brohm, and he has better mobility than they do. Plus, by the time he graduates, he'll fit the FO QB criterias in games played and completion percentage. The knock I have against him that Draft Countdown didn't mention is that he'll be entering the NFL a bit older than usual, so he has to start soon.

Comment

• Broncosinindy
                              Thunder God
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by omac View Post
                              The Raiders get another runningback? I thought that's why they got Michael Bush, who was a projected 1st rounder before his injury?

Brennan, 3 quarterbacks go before him, then he drops that low? Among their reasons for the drop, the only really valid one is size, but at 6'2, that's not bad. He does need to bulk up. He led the league in passing, while having an extremely high efficiency rating; he has a much better arm than Leinart; he understands complex offenses and defenses much better than Russell or Young; he's performed better under pressure than Brady or Brohm, and he has better mobility than they do. Plus, by the time he graduates, he'll fit the FO QB criterias in games played and completion percentage. The knock I have against him that Draft Countdown didn't mention is that he'll be entering the NFL a bit older than usual, so he has to start soon.
                              Colt is almost 25 if i read it right. and that he is a system qb.
                              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                              While he sits by his hearth at home.
                              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X