D-Will Tribute? (Not about helmet decals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J-Red
    Bench Warmer
    • Sep 2005

D-Will Tribute? (Not about helmet decals)

Not sure if this has ben posted yet but did anyone notice Javon's new haircut.....I think its a D-Will tribute. What do you guys think?

• 8Smith0
    Banned User
    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by J-Red View Post
    Not sure if this has ben posted yet but did anyone notice Javon's new haircut.....I think its a D-Will tribute. What do you guys think?

Wow. I think you're right. I cannot even begin to imagine what Javon went through that tragic night. He's been through hell and back. Seems like a very classy guy, and that is a great way to remember #27.

Comment

• Broncs453
      Practice Squad
      • Oct 2004

Yeah, that's a pretty obvious tribute to D-Will. Like someone else said, I can't imagine what Javon went through that night and has gone through since...

On another note, is the team going to do something like helmet decals to pay tribute to D-Will and Nash?
      :orton:

Comment

• aaronheeb
        Bench Warmer
        • Jul 2003

All of the players have a 27 and 29 sticker on their helmets to remember both Nash and Williams... I am pretty sure they will have them on as long as the NFL will let them...

And ya, he had that same mohawk today in camp as well.. I got a pic of it up on another thread...

Comment

• 8Smith0
          Banned User
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Broncs453 View Post
          Yeah, that's a pretty obvious tribute to D-Will. Like someone else said, I can't imagine what Javon went through that night and has gone through since...

On another note, is the team going to do something like helmet decals to pay tribute to D-Will and Nash?
          Yeah, they've got the sticker on their helmets. O&B4life posted this on his thread with pics from day one of camp.

Comment

Working...
          X