• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As always in "life on this planet" which very much includes sports....nobody really knows for sure what's going to happen in the near or far future. It's human nature to try and identify with certainty the "what if", "is it possible that", "look for", "they should", "they might", "they won't", "it's a perfect situation", "why would/wouldn't they", etc.

Whatever happens the 2020 NFL everything "will be", "should be", "must be" ____________ fill in the blank.

September can't get here fast enough for me.
    I’m just taking it one step at a time, free agency starts next week. Is it too far fetched to think that perhaps this free agency kicks off harder for the Broncos than it has the last two seasons?

What I mean is, is it too far-fetched to believe that Broncos will aggressively pursue DJ Reader or perhaps Anthony Costanzo?

Don’t know what Indy is going to do but if Costanzo is free, I think Broncos need to pursue him. They should also strongly pursue DJ Reader, obtain either him or Costanzo and then go after the opposite position in the draft.

For example if we go after DJ reader and sign him then we could look at either Tristan Wirfs, Jedrick Kinlaw, or Andrew Thomas in the draft. If they signed Costanzo, then they could go after Javon Kinlaw on draft day.

I still want that top WR but I do not believe the Broncos are getting Henry ruggs now, however I don’t see the raiders taking a WR like most mocks suggest. I’m thinking they are going with Jordan Love in the first with their first in an attempt to get their own Pat Mahomes! Lol

In fact I think we’re going to see both Jordan Love and Tua Tagovailoa in the AFC west.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-05-2020, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• CanDB
      Football Immortal
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
      As always in "life on this planet" which very much includes sports....nobody really knows for sure what's going to happen in the near or far future. It's human nature to try and identify with certainty the "what if", "is it possible that", "look for", "they should", "they might", "they won't", "it's a perfect situation", "why would/wouldn't they", etc.

Whatever happens the 2020 NFL everything "will be", "should be", "must be" ____________ fill in the blank.

September can't get here fast enough for me.
      Is this is a quiz, because if so, I'm definitely down for it!!!

True what you say, but it's fun to speculate.

Comment

• Stackhouser
        All-Pro
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        I’m just taking it one step at a time, free agency starts next week. Is it too far fetched to think that perhaps this free agency kicks off harder for the Broncos than it has the last two seasons?

What I mean is, is it too far-fetched to believe that Broncos will aggressively pursue DJ Reader or perhaps Anthony Costanzo?

Don’t know what Indy is going to do but if Costanzo is free, I think Broncos need to pursue him. They should also strongly pursue DJ Reader, obtain either him or Costanzo and then go after the opposite position in the draft.

For example if we go after DJ reader and sign him then we could look at either Tristan Wirfs, Jedrick Kinlaw, or Andrew Thomas in the draft. If they signed Costanzo, then they could go after Javon Kinlaw on draft day.

I still want that top WR but I do not believe the Broncos are getting Henry ruggs now, however I don’t see the raiders taking a WR like most mocks suggest. I’m thinking they are going with Jordan Love in the first with their first in an attempt to get their own Pat Mahomes! Lol

In fact I think we’re going to see both Jordan Love and Tua Tagovailoa in the AFC west.
        Wouldn't an even funnier off season outcome be..... Denver jettisons Flacco and LAC sees a chance to go with one of the top tackles in the draft instead of a QB and decide to sign Flacco?!?!?!?!?
        sigpic

Comment

• Spice 1
          Football Immortal
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
          Wouldn't an even funnier off season outcome be..... Denver jettisons Flacco and LAC sees a chance to go with one of the top tackles in the draft instead of a QB and decide to sign Flacco?!?!?!?!?
          The funniest possible move of the offseason I can think of is Brady signing with TEN, and Belichick immediately signing Tannehill.

Comment

• Sam_Z
            Banned User
            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            The funniest possible move of the offseason I can think of is Brady signing with TEN, and Belichick immediately signing Tannehill.
            I’m pretty sure Brady is going to San Fran and Jimmy G is going back to New England but wouldn’t it be even funnier if Bill Belichick signed Phyllis rivers and Brady went to LA!

Brady goes 6-10 while Phylis is carried to an AFC title again!

Comment

• Saddletramp
              Captain
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
              While the scoreboards showed a close game, the reality was another decisive Pats Victory. A dynasty keeps on trucking.
              [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
              Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                I think we ran that troll off for the season.

Or maybe Crybraby being a free agent ran him off for the season but either way it’s been a blessing!

Comment

• Salutethis
                  Bench Warmer
                  • Jan 2014

Brady announced he’s leaving NE. As long as he doesn’t come to Denver this will be lovely..

Comment

• Rastic
                    Modulated
                    • Oct 2013

"All asterisks must come to an end"
                    -- Geoffrey Chaucer

Comment

• Bronco51
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2005

Bills, Jets, and Dolphins popping the champagne bottles today

Comment

• CanDB
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2008

Can't wait to hear pats' fans join in on this conversation!

But some got it right...

Comment

• CanDB
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2008

Hey tommybrady12, where are you?

The Bills are better than the patsies, and Miami will be in a couple of years!! Oh wait, they beat you in key home game to mess up your playoffs. That was last year.....

The party is over....
                          Last edited by CanDB; 03-17-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                            Banned User
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                            Hey tommybrady12, where are you?

The Bills are better than the patsies, and Miami will be in a couple of years!! Oh wait, they beat you in key home game to mess up your playoffs. That was last year.....

The party is over....
                            The pansies messed up and got caught cheating before making the playoffs.

He’s since slithered back under the rocks of Chernobyl.

You won’t see him again until training camp!
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 03-17-2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• Mainrnxile
                              Starter
                              • Dec 2015

Glad to see your lives still revolve around the Pats and TB12.

Even with 20/20 vision, Sam would be a ditch digger in the land of the blind.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                                Banned User
                                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                                Glad to see your lives still revolve around the Pats and TB12.

Even with 20/20 vision, Sam would be a ditch digger in the land of the blind.
                                And you’re still lurking here in Broncomania, Obsessed much?

Call me blind but check you out tossing rocks right off your glass roof!

Comment

Working...
                                X