• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • samparnell
    Soy Capitan Meshpoint
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Not written, they were drawn up by prehistoric cave dwellers. That’s how far back the rules go.
    Petroglyphs? Cave paintings? Oh, yeah! :doh: That explains the clubs.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
      All-Pro
      • Nov 2012

I really believe Arenado charging the mound fired this team up
      sigpic

Comment

• Blondie79
        Football Immortal
        • Jan 2007

Good grief Blackmon

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
          All-Pro
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
          Good grief Blackmon
          Dudes a monster
          sigpic

Comment

• Blondie79
            Football Immortal
            • Jan 2007

Good win! Ottavino is filthy when has command

Comment

• 58Miller
              Football Immortal
              • Jul 2013

Nice road trip so far.
              sigpic

Comment

• DenverBlood
                Football Immortal
                • Nov 2005

Freeland stinks
                sigpic

Comment

• darryn16
                  Captain
                  • Sep 2012

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                  Freeland stinks
                  True that....

Comment

• Blondie79
                    Football Immortal
                    • Jan 2007

This offense still stinks too

Comment

• HUMCALC
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jan 2011

CP bet on the upcoming series? I need all the CP points that I can get, and thus far we both stink
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• DenverBlood
                        Football Immortal
                        • Nov 2005

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        CP bet on the upcoming series? I need all the CP points that I can get, and thus far we both stink
                        Speak for yourself. We are 11-9 (after today's inevitable loss). We don't stink. We just aren't as good as we want to be and think we should be. That isn't Red sox good but by Rockies standards it's good for the first 20 games.

I'll take that bet.
                        sigpic

Comment

• HUMCALC
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jan 2011

Speak for yourself. We are 11-9 (after today's inevitable loss). We don't stink. We just aren't as good as we want to be and think we should be. That isn't Red sox good but by Rockies standards it's good for the first 20 games.

I'll take that bet.
                          The way that you guys talk, I figured that you had a worse record
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• DenverBlood
                            Football Immortal
                            • Nov 2005

The way that you guys talk, I figured that you had a worse record
                            That's because this roster has been winning with some actually semi decent pitching so far. Something we Rockies fans are not very accustomed to. So we spend most of our time complaining about the offense that has largely been incompetent this year. For example we won 2-0 yesterday. I've always dreamed of days when the Rockies could win games that way. But since we aren't used to it we tend to dwell a little on how bad the offense was in spite of the win. So when they flop again today for 2 runs but this time lose 10-2 we jump on the consistently bad offense.

We've come to expect a 5 run per game average out of our offense with outburst of 7-10 runs at least twice a week. And it hasn't been happening this year. Today is the first time our pitching has allowed double digits. But our offense has failed to do so in 20 games. So we don't like it.

Fortunately we are still 11-9. And playing well on the road. Something we also aren't used to while playing poorly at home. Maybe our offense will light up and we can take off. But the skepticism around here is knowing our offense will eventually start wetting the bed on the road so we'll flop if we don't start showing up at home.

But for now I'm happy with 11-9.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Blondie79
                              Football Immortal
                              • Jan 2007

That's because this roster has been winning with some actually semi decent pitching so far. Something we Rockies fans are not very accustomed to. So we spend most of our time complaining about the offense that has largely been incompetent this year. For example we won 2-0 yesterday. I've always dreamed of days when the Rockies could win games that way. But since we aren't used to it we tend to dwell a little on how bad the offense was in spite of the win. So when they flop again today for 2 runs but this time lose 10-2 we jump on the consistently bad offense.

We've come to expect a 5 run per game average out of our offense with outburst of 7-10 runs at least twice a week. And it hasn't been happening this year. Today is the first time our pitching has allowed double digits. But our offense has failed to do so in 20 games. So we don't like it.

Fortunately we are still 11-9. And playing well on the road. Something we also aren't used to while playing poorly at home. Maybe our offense will light up and we can take off. But the skepticism around here is knowing our offense will eventually start wetting the bed on the road so we'll flop if we don't start showing up at home.

But for now I'm happy with 11-9.
                              What he said

Comment

• 58_VONDOOM_92
                                All-Pro
                                • Nov 2012

I'll take that bet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X