• baphamet
    Family Trust Beer
    • Nov 2006

man, such a great game!!

Comment

• -Rod-
      #TeamBroncos
      • Mar 2008

I was watching the game thinking "if only our WRs could catch like that..."
      sigpic

Comment

• SecondsAway131
        Captain
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        I was watching the game thinking "if only our WRs could catch like that..."
        Mike Williams looked like a man amongst boys. Solidified a top 10 pick tonight IMO.

Comment

• DenverBlood
          Football Immortal
          • Nov 2005

It's not just the WR's. We could use a tight end like OJ Howard too.

And I love CJA but Bo Scarborough wouldn't hurt either.
          sigpic

Comment

• ELWAY421
            Football Immortal
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
            It's not just the WR's. We could use a tight end like OJ Howard too.

And I love CJA but Bo Scarborough wouldn't hurt either.
            I've seen a couple of mocks that have us drafting OJ at 20. There were a lot of NFL caliber players in that game last night. It was fun to watch.

Comment

• DenverBlood
              Football Immortal
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
              I've seen a couple of mocks that have us drafting OJ at 20. There were a lot of NFL caliber players in that game last night. It was fun to watch.
              Really has been in both of their title games. That's why they were both so closely contested.

I like Howard's speed and he seems to not drop anything. We've been missing that at that position but until we address the oline im afraid his talent would still go to waste having to be added as an extra blocker.

But defenses ignore him the way NFL defenses continue to be idiots and not account for Gronk. I'm not sure he lasts long enough.

But both defenses have some dlineman we could use on our line to stop the run that will probably be available midround. LB's too that we need at ILB.

I'm not major confident the offensive players will last. Deshaun will be available but Elway would have to admit lynch is a failure.
              sigpic

Comment

• samparnell
                Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                • Nov 2007

The Paul Finebaum Show was crazy today.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• DenverBlood
                  Football Immortal
                  • Nov 2005

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  The Paul Finebaum Show was crazy today.
                  Oh I'm sure half the callers were calling for Sabans head. They get 1 loss a year which most of the country would kill for and the fans lose their minds.
                  sigpic

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                    versus you
                    • Mar 2006

My sister in law went to Alabama. Can't say I enjoyed it but I didn't have a rooting interest. This was however a classic.

Comment

• samparnell
                      Soy Capitan Meshpoint
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                      Oh I'm sure half the callers were calling for Sabans head. They get 1 loss a year which most of the country would kill for and the fans lose their minds.
                      One guy called and said he listens to Finebaum's show all the time, bought his book and stood in line an hour to get it signed. He said he burned the book and called Paul a scrawny good-for-nothing before he hung up.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• ELWAY421
                        Football Immortal
                        • Dec 2007

My coach Urban Meyer might be getting Jim Tresseled! Ughhhh.

Sadly if he lied, and did know about the 2015 incident he should be fired. This ignorance, if true is most definitely is going to hurt the Ohio State football program.
                        Last edited by ELWAY421; 08-01-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• HUMCALC
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jan 2011

So as of now, Meyer's on "leave" because his wife knew about allegations? Nothing's been proven again, and again another person might wind up losing his job. This is getting ridiculous
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Working...
                          X