• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bronx_2003
    Banned User
    • Oct 2003

Bronx - My complete 32 pick round one mock draft

Hey guys, welcome to my round one mock draft !! Due to being stuck at home this week I have studied the top 50 players on most big boards extensively and read up on team needs from websites and fans of that team to help me formulate the 32 selections.

I don't do trades as it gets messy, and all my picks are what I would do if I were the GM of each team making that selection.

Anyway, enjoy reading and any questions and comments, as always, are appreciated. Take care !!

1 - Cincinnati Bengals

Joe Burrow, QB - LSU

An obvious pick, the best QB in the draft begins a new era in Cincy.

2 - Washington Redskins

Chase Young, DL / LB / Edge Rusher - Ohio State

An OT like Becton is tempting here as the OL desperately needs a talent injection to help out Haskins, but Young is the best player in the draft and just too good to turn down. His quickness off the snap and bend reminds me a lot of Von Miller.

3 - Detroit Lions

Isaiah Simmons, LB - Clemson

Detroit needs help on D and espeically the pass rush, Young would have been perfect but he has gone. I take the BPA on D and pair him with Jamie Collins to give the Lions a formidable LB pairing. Simmons has excellent sideline-to-sideline range, coverage skills, and is a playmaker.

4 - NY Giants

Mekhi Becton, OT - Louisville

The Giants get there pick of the best OL prospect in the draft, and gives Jones a long term protector at LT. Solder was awful last year and will be moved on soon and Fleming is a cheap borderline starter at best. Becton has all the physical tools to be a dominant tackle for years and gets to work with OL coach Marc Colombo

5 - Miami Dolphins

Tua Tagovailoa, QB - Alabama

With Fitz 37 the Dolphins need a long term answer at QB, although Tua is a risk given his injury history I think it is a risk worth taking and its hard to pass on a top tier QB prospect when you get the chance. Tua has a quick release, is accurate, can escape pressure, make plays outside the pocket, and is mobile. He reminds me of Russell Wilson and could be a start in Miami. He also has the chance to sit for a year and learn while fully recovering from any lingering injuries.

6 - LA Chargers

Justin Herbert, QB - Oregon

With Rivers moving on the Chargers need a long term answer at QB, and I really like Herbert. He has a good throwing motion, is mostly accurate, is mobile, and shows leadership. There are some question marks and Herbert did not take many shots down the field, but I believe he has the makings of a franchise QB.

7 - Carolina Panthers

Derrick Brown, DT - Auburn

The Panthers could go in many directions, they need CB help after losing Bradberry, and the OL could use an upgrade, but I think Derrick Brown is too good to turn down for a DL lacking talent outisde of Short. Brown has great physical tools, a non-stop motor, and displays leadership which is sorely needed after the retirement of Luke Kuechly.

8 - Arizona Cardinals

Patrick Queen, LB - LSU

Arizona could take an OT like Thomas or Wills Jnr, but I think they should take the best player left on the D side of the ball and address the OL in rounds 2-3. Is this too high for Queen ? Maybe, but I am a big fan of his. Queen has sideline-to-sideline speed, is a great tackler, has coverage skills and a nose for the ball. He is also a very good blitzer with closing speed.

9 - Jacksonville Jaguars

Jerry Jeudy, WR - Alabama

Jeudy is the best receiver in the draft, a true playmaker who runs excellent routes and has great footwork to get open and behind defenders, with the ball in hand he is explosive. The Jags could use a CB but I don't see the value and believe taking Jeudy gives their offense some much needed firepower and if they really want to give Minshew a chance then he needs a go-to-guy.

10 - Cleveland Browns

Andrew Thomas, OT - Georgia

The draft has fell nicely for Cleveland who get to take the best OL prospect behind Becton, the signing of Conklin was much needed but Chris Hubbard lining up opposite is a major worry, with Thomas it gives Baker Mayfield an excellent set of tackles. Thomas can play either OT spot and has a strong and powerful build getting drive in the running game, he uses his hands well and is solid in pass protection. Thomas is a good athlete who moves well.

11 - NY Jets

CeeDee Lamb, WR - Oklahoma

The Jets take Robby Andersons replacement. They need to give Darnold some more weapons and Lamb is good value here, he possesses good hands and quickness to get open. The former Sooner has the potential to be a number 1 receiver in the NFL.

12 - Las Vegas Raiders

Henry Ruggs III, WR - Alabama

The last of the big 3 receivers heads to Las Vegas. Ruggs is electric and can score from anywhere on the field, but he is better then the average speedster and has impressive hands and knows how to get open across the middle. Even with the signing of Nelson Agholor the receiving corps is desperately thin and Ruggs will provide the excitement and spark that a team needs heading to a new city.

13 - San Francisco 49'ers

Javon Kinlaw, DL - South Carolina

SF are desperately disappointed to see the 3 receivers off the board, they could go CB to replace an ageing Sherman but with few holes I see them going BPA in the form of Javon Kinlaw. After trading Buckner they are a little light inside with only DJ Jones and an under-performing Solomon Thomas. Kinlaw has size, strength, and quickness. He dominated in college and at the senior bowl and will make this DL even more scary.

14 - Tampa Bay Bucs

Jedrick Wills Jnr, OT - Alabama

The Bucs have a very good receiving core and TB12, they absolutely must improve their OL to have success, and Wills Jnr provides good value here. Jedrick is a fantastic athlete with the quickness and technique to be a pro bowler. His run blocking is ahead of his pass protection at the moment and he needs to add a little strength but is a day one starter. As long as the Bucs are satisfied that the effort is there (which has been questioned at times) this makes a ton of sense.

15 - Denver Broncos

Tristan Wirfs, OT - Iowa

I wanted to go WR but the top 3 are off the board and its too early for Jefferson, they could look at DL but Brown and Kinlaw have also gone. Taking one of the top OT's makes a ton of sense and Wirfs is a day one starter, he has tremendous tools combining strength with athleticism and was one of the best lineman in college but needs some help with his technique, luckily Munchak is on hand to work with him. Wirfs is a big boost to a group containing Bolles, James, and Wilkinson.

16 - Atlanta Falcons

CJ Henderson, CB - Florida

I have Henderson slightly ahead of Okudah, a good athlete with impressive closing speed and strong in coverage, CJ can play in the slot or outside and is dangerous with the ball in his hands. After losing Trufant CB is a fairly urgent need in Atlanta.
  • bronx_2003
    Banned User
    • Oct 2003

17 - Dallas Cowboys

Jeff Okudah, CB - Ohio State

The 2nd CB comes off the board and Dallas replaces Byron Jones who went for huge money to Miami. I know many will have Okudah as a top 5-10 pick but I see a solid starting corner, not a pro bowl one. He does not give up many big plays and plays with a good technique but IMO is not an outstanding athlete and had a lack of big plays in college. I see him as a mid round 1 corner but he will likely go higher in the draft.

18 - Miami Dolphins

D'Andre Swift, RB - Georgia

After securing Tua, Miami get their RB to make an exciting pairing for the next 10-15 years. Swift was productive at Georgia and has speed in the open, and impressive footwork and moves to make people miss. Although lacking top end speed or strength to make him a top 10 pick Swift can be a very good running back in this league.

19 - Las Vegas Raiders

Kenneth Murray, ILB - Oklahoma

Murrays stock is rising all the time and he might not last to 19, but if he is here I think the Raiders take a long hard look at him. Their D needs help on all 3 levels and an identity. Murray provides leadership in the middle of that D and is a great athlete, he has range, speed, can play in coverage, and rush the passer.

20 - Jacksonville Jaguars

Trevon Diggs, CB - Alabama

The Jags could go in a few different directions but after grabbing Jeudy earlier they turn their attention to the D. The backfield is very thin after losing Ramsey and more recently Bouye, so they grab Diggs. Diggs is a very good athlete with impressive raw tools and short area quickness, one worry with him is he can lose track of the ball in the air, so the Jags will be hoping this can be improved with coaching.

21 - Philadelphia Eagles

Justin Jefferson, WR - LSU

This pick makes a ton of sense, about the right spot for Jefferson who is a reliable target and plays with good size and catch radius. The Eagles need help at receiver after losing Agholor and Jackson is coming off a big injury and is 34.

22 - Minnesota Vikings

Tee Higgins, WR - Clemson

A productive receiver who has played inside and outside, Higgins has good hands and size but can struggle at times getting seperation. The Vikings lost Diggs to Buffalo and are a little thin in their receiving corps so picking up the Clemson receiver is a solid move.

23 - New England Patriots

Neville Gallimore, DT - Oklahoma

I don't see the Pats going QB in round one and am not a Love or Eason fan, and I think this is too high for Kmet at TE. After getting gashed on the ground a few times last season, espeically in the playoffs, NE adds a big body on the interior. Gallimore fits the BB mold perfectly, a high motor lineman with good size who produced in college and tore up the senior bowl, he is a little raw but getting coached up in NE is rarely a problem.

24 - New Orleans Saints

A.J. Epenesa, DE - Iowa

The Saints could look at QB or receiver but I don't see the value here, and the front 7 on D needs a talent boost. Epenesa is a guy who was very productive in college but is a little limited physically and athletically. Nevertheless I love his non stop motor and ability to make plays. Reminds me a little of TJ Watt who I loved in college.

25 - Minnesota Vikings

Cesar Ruiz, OG - Michigan

After grabbing Higgins they turn their attention to the OL. Ruiz provides very solid value at this spot and can fill a hole from day one at guard opposite Elflein, giving the Vikings one of the stronger OL's in the league.

26 - Miami Dolphins

Josh Jones, OT - Houston

Miami go offense for the third time this round, which might seem too much but they have a strong D and spent money in this area during FA. Tua has his RB in Swift and now gets his blindside protector. Jones had a very strong senior bowl which has pushed him up draft boards and intriguing tools for coaches to work with. He is a good athlete but his hand placement and technique is a little raw so I feel this is a good spot for him.

27 - Seattle Seahawks

Lloyd Cushenberry, C - LSU

Seattles interior OL has struggled for awhile with Wilson always trying to overcome their downfalls. Justin Britt is coming off a poor season and knee surgery, Pocic spent most of last season on IR with back problems, and DJ Fluker is the only half decent starter on the interior line. Cushenberry can step in right away at center or guard and has some impressive tools showing strength and athleticism. He is inconsistent with his technique which is why he drops to the end of round one.

28 - Baltimore Ravens

Laviska Shenault Jnr, WR - Colorado

Shenault Jnr is a good athlete who plays physical which fits right into the Baltimore style of offense and provides Jackson with another weapon on a thin receiving core.

29 - Tennessee Titans

Austin Jackson, OT - USC

The Titans were very poor in pass protection last season and then lost Conklin in FA. Addressing the OL is a must and Jackson would be good value here. Jackson is a little raw and needs to add some strength which is why he does not go higher, but he is a good athlete with impressive movement and tools. I see him as a boom or bust type player but worth the risk at this spot.

30 - Green Bay Packers

Brandon Aiyuk, WR - Arizona State

I feel like GB need to bring in some quality at the receiving position to help AR to another ring. Adams is quality and Lazard and Funchess can contribute but adding Aiyuk will take some pressure and double teams off Adams. Aiyuk is a decent athlete with good speed and hands who could contribute right away.

31 - San Francisco 49'ers

A.J. Terrell, CB - Clemson

As mentioned earlier the 49'ers need CB help and to eventually replace an ageing Richard Sherman. Terrell is a little inconsistent and did not make many 'splash' plays but is generally solid and did not get beat too often.

32 - Kansas City Chiefs

Jonathan Taylor, RB - Wisconsin

KC could go a few different directions here and the D could use some help, but I think Taylor is too promising to pass up at this spot. He can offer a good 1-2 punch with Damien Williams and take some pressure off the passing game. Taylor had a very good college career for the Badgers and while he does not offer any outstanding traits he is a very solid and reliable back.

Thanks for reading

Comment

• andrewmlb
      Spirit fingers included
      • Apr 2009

Um, can we have Okudah please?
      I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
      I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
      I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
      "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
      God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
      Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

• Hadez
        Football Immortal
        • Nov 2004

Glad to see someone say OL
        What is Grit? - Angela Duckworth
        effort x talent = skill
        effort x skill = achievement
        How much time do you invest into your dream? 10 hours a week? 20 hours? 40 hours? 80 hours? 120 hours?

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
          Football Immortal
          • May 2010

I don't see how Queen is a better defender then okudah or kinlaw. I am also not sure that Kinlaw gets pasted Jacksonville with how terrible they have been against the run and stuff
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• HDbroncos02
            Football Immortal
            • Sep 2012

Wow. Awesome effort with this full first round mock draft with detailed explanations. I love it.

I know you stated your reasons for why you are relatively cool on Okudah, but he is definitely very athletic. He has a RAS score of 9.57 (out of 10) which is among the best in this class. I cannot see him falling past Carolina and he would most definitely be our pick at #15 if the board shook out the way you projected.

With that being said, the sky is the limit for Wirfs and I would absolutely love him on our OL as a RG (kick Glasgow over to center) and give James a chance to start at RT. If James fails to stay healthy or underwhelms, we could move Wirfs over to RT in the future. Heck, if we move on from Bolles next year, Wirfs has all-world athleticism and the best OL coach in the NFL to help him transition over to LT. Great pick.

Comment

• bronx_2003
              Banned User
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              I don't see how Queen is a better defender then okudah or kinlaw. I am also not sure that Kinlaw gets pasted Jacksonville with how terrible they have been against the run and stuff
              I'm not as high on Okudah as most, thats why I have him at 17.

Queen and Kinlaw are both very good but I think Queen is more of an impact player and I love his leadership, which is something the Jags desperately need right now as they re-build that team. He was a leader on that national championship D.

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                Football Immortal
                • May 2010

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                I'm not as high on Okudah as most, thats why I have him at 17.

Queen and Kinlaw are both very good but I think Queen is more of an impact player and I love his leadership, which is something the Jags desperately need right now as they re-build that team. He was a leader on that national championship D.
                They need a bit but I would argue with miles jack that there lb core is one of there few strengths
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

• bronx_2003
                  Banned User
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                  Wow. Awesome effort with this full first round mock draft with detailed explanations. I love it.

I know you stated your reasons for why you are relatively cool on Okudah, but he is definitely very athletic. He has a RAS score of 9.57 (out of 10) which is among the best in this class. I cannot see him falling past Carolina and he would most definitely be our pick at #15 if the board shook out the way you projected.

With that being said, the sky is the limit for Wirfs and I would absolutely love him on our OL as a RG (kick Glasgow over to center) and give James a chance to start at RT. If James fails to stay healthy or underwhelms, we could move Wirfs over to RT in the future. Heck, if we move on from Bolles next year, Wirfs has all-world athleticism and the best OL coach in the NFL to help him transition over to LT. Great pick.
                  Thank you, I know a lot of people will have different views which is great but I just gave an honest assessment of how I view things and tried to give it the effort it deserved. Appreciate the comments.

I know the Okudah pick is the one that most people will slam, and I did not watch much college ball so other people will be more informed then me. I did watch all his snaps on various games and read a ton of internet draft reports, many from former players and coaches in the league, and one thing that stood out was his lack of big time plays (3 picks in 3 years, none returned for scores) and his instincts were brought up a few times as a concern at the next level. I guess I see a solid starting CB, rather then another Denzel Ward.

Wirfs could definetly play OG and while he is not the most polished OL player he is probably the most exciting and working with Munchak would be amazing. I like your thinking about how our OL could play out.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                    Banned User
                    • Dec 2004

Hey guys, welcome to my round one mock draft !! Due to being stuck at home this week I have studied the top 50 players on most big boards extensively and read up on team needs from websites and fans of that team to help me formulate the 32 selections.

I don't do trades as it gets messy, and all my picks are what I would do if I were the GM of each team making that selection.

Anyway, enjoy reading and any questions and comments, as always, are appreciated. Take care !!

1 - Cincinnati Bengals

Joe Burrow, QB - LSU

An obvious pick, the best QB in the draft begins a new era in Cincy.

2 - Washington Redskins

Chase Young, DL / LB / Edge Rusher - Ohio State

An OT like Becton is tempting here as the OL desperately needs a talent injection to help out Haskins, but Young is the best player in the draft and just too good to turn down. His quickness off the snap and bend reminds me a lot of Von Miller.

3 - Detroit Lions

Isaiah Simmons, LB - Clemson

Detroit needs help on D and espeically the pass rush, Young would have been perfect but he has gone. I take the BPA on D and pair him with Jamie Collins to give the Lions a formidable LB pairing. Simmons has excellent sideline-to-sideline range, coverage skills, and is a playmaker.

4 - NY Giants

Mekhi Becton, OT - Louisville

The Giants get there pick of the best OL prospect in the draft, and gives Jones a long term protector at LT. Solder was awful last year and will be moved on soon and Fleming is a cheap borderline starter at best. Becton has all the physical tools to be a dominant tackle for years and gets to work with OL coach Marc Colombo

5 - Miami Dolphins

Tua Tagovailoa, QB - Alabama

With Fitz 37 the Dolphins need a long term answer at QB, although Tua is a risk given his injury history I think it is a risk worth taking and its hard to pass on a top tier QB prospect when you get the chance. Tua has a quick release, is accurate, can escape pressure, make plays outside the pocket, and is mobile. He reminds me of Russell Wilson and could be a start in Miami. He also has the chance to sit for a year and learn while fully recovering from any lingering injuries.

6 - LA Chargers

Justin Herbert, QB - Oregon

With Rivers moving on the Chargers need a long term answer at QB, and I really like Herbert. He has a good throwing motion, is mostly accurate, is mobile, and shows leadership. There are some question marks and Herbert did not take many shots down the field, but I believe he has the makings of a franchise QB.

7 - Carolina Panthers

Derrick Brown, DT - Auburn

The Panthers could go in many directions, they need CB help after losing Bradberry, and the OL could use an upgrade, but I think Derrick Brown is too good to turn down for a DL lacking talent outisde of Short. Brown has great physical tools, a non-stop motor, and displays leadership which is sorely needed after the retirement of Luke Kuechly.

8 - Arizona Cardinals

Patrick Queen, LB - LSU

Arizona could take an OT like Thomas or Wills Jnr, but I think they should take the best player left on the D side of the ball and address the OL in rounds 2-3. Is this too high for Queen ? Maybe, but I am a big fan of his. Queen has sideline-to-sideline speed, is a great tackler, has coverage skills and a nose for the ball. He is also a very good blitzer with closing speed.

9 - Jacksonville Jaguars

Jerry Jeudy, WR - Alabama

Jeudy is the best receiver in the draft, a true playmaker who runs excellent routes and has great footwork to get open and behind defenders, with the ball in hand he is explosive. The Jags could use a CB but I don't see the value and believe taking Jeudy gives their offense some much needed firepower and if they really want to give Minshew a chance then he needs a go-to-guy.

10 - Cleveland Browns

Andrew Thomas, OT - Georgia

The draft has fell nicely for Cleveland who get to take the best OL prospect behind Becton, the signing of Conklin was much needed but Chris Hubbard lining up opposite is a major worry, with Thomas it gives Baker Mayfield an excellent set of tackles. Thomas can play either OT spot and has a strong and powerful build getting drive in the running game, he uses his hands well and is solid in pass protection. Thomas is a good athlete who moves well.

11 - NY Jets

CeeDee Lamb, WR - Oklahoma

The Jets take Robby Andersons replacement. They need to give Darnold some more weapons and Lamb is good value here, he possesses good hands and quickness to get open. The former Sooner has the potential to be a number 1 receiver in the NFL.

12 - Las Vegas Raiders

Henry Ruggs III, WR - Alabama

The last of the big 3 receivers heads to Las Vegas. Ruggs is electric and can score from anywhere on the field, but he is better then the average speedster and has impressive hands and knows how to get open across the middle. Even with the signing of Nelson Agholor the receiving corps is desperately thin and Ruggs will provide the excitement and spark that a team needs heading to a new city.

13 - San Francisco 49'ers

Javon Kinlaw, DL - South Carolina

SF are desperately disappointed to see the 3 receivers off the board, they could go CB to replace an ageing Sherman but with few holes I see them going BPA in the form of Javon Kinlaw. After trading Buckner they are a little light inside with only DJ Jones and an under-performing Solomon Thomas. Kinlaw has size, strength, and quickness. He dominated in college and at the senior bowl and will make this DL even more scary.

14 - Tampa Bay Bucs

Jedrick Wills Jnr, OT - Alabama

The Bucs have a very good receiving core and TB12, they absolutely must improve their OL to have success, and Wills Jnr provides good value here. Jedrick is a fantastic athlete with the quickness and technique to be a pro bowler. His run blocking is ahead of his pass protection at the moment and he needs to add a little strength but is a day one starter. As long as the Bucs are satisfied that the effort is there (which has been questioned at times) this makes a ton of sense.

15 - Denver Broncos

Tristan Wirfs, OT - Iowa

I wanted to go WR but the top 3 are off the board and its too early for Jefferson, they could look at DL but Brown and Kinlaw have also gone. Taking one of the top OT's makes a ton of sense and Wirfs is a day one starter, he has tremendous tools combining strength with athleticism and was one of the best lineman in college but needs some help with his technique, luckily Munchak is on hand to work with him. Wirfs is a big boost to a group containing Bolles, James, and Wilkinson.

16 - Atlanta Falcons

CJ Henderson, CB - Florida

I have Henderson slightly ahead of Okudah, a good athlete with impressive closing speed and strong in coverage, CJ can play in the slot or outside and is dangerous with the ball in his hands. After losing Trufant CB is a fairly urgent need in Atlanta.
                    I cannot see Tristan Wirfs falling to number 15 however if CJ Henderson does like you have him mocked to Atlanta at 16, Id say the Broncos take him over an offensive lineman because there are more to be had in this draft then there are corners.

The only person I see Denver passing on CJ Henderson for would be henry ruggs. I like Ruggs but I would like CJ Henderson better at 15 and then Denzel Mims at 47 but I think the Broncos we have to move up to get him before the 47th pick.

Comment

• bronx_2003
                      Banned User
                      • Oct 2003

They need a bit but I would argue with miles jack that there lb core is one of there few strengths
                      If Queen falls to 9 I take him over Jeudy for the Jags. Kinlaw would be a good pick up as well but ultimately I preferred the Jeudy option.

Comment

• bronx_2003
                        Banned User
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        I cannot see Tristan Wirfs falling to number 15 however if CJ Henderson does like you have him mocked to Atlanta at 16, Id say the Broncos take him over an offensive lineman because there are more to be had in this draft then there are corners.

The only person I see Denver passing on CJ Henderson for would be henry ruggs. I like Ruggs but I would like CJ Henderson better at 15 and then Denzel Mims at 47 but I think the Broncos we have to move up to get him before the 47th pick.
                        I like Henderson and have him slightly higher then Okudah, but I had Wirfs rated slightly higher and along with the Broncos precarious OT position felt I couldn't go in any other direction.

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                          Football Immortal
                          • May 2010

If Queen falls to 9 I take him over Jeudy for the Jags. Kinlaw would be a good pick up as well but ultimately I preferred the Jeudy option.
                          this is the only mock where i see Queen outside the end of first round. and i think that is more realistic for him. but you seem very high on both ILB after simmons which i don't think NFL teams are as high on.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm

Comment

• WYBRONCO
                            Football Immortal
                            • May 2016

I bet John Elway would love to have a choice between Tristan Whirfs of Jeff Okudah.

Comment

• bronx_2003
                              Banned User
                              • Oct 2003

this is the only mock where i see Queen outside the end of first round. and i think that is more realistic for him. but you seem very high on both ILB after simmons which i don't think NFL teams are as high on.
                              Your right on Queen, most mocks have him around 24 to the Saints, although some have him top 10 like the CBS mock a few days ago. The blurb on Queen was -

Queen isn't often mocked in the top-10, but he should be. Queen can do it all as a three-down linebacker with blitzing capabilities who is best used as an off-ball LB.

Murray is moving up draft boards and will go higher then some people think. I only have him at 19 but I have seen a few mocks where we grab him at 15.

I guess with mocks there are always selections in the draft that people see as a surprise, its predicting which players will go higher/lower then the general consensus.

Comment

Working...
                              X