What video games are you currently playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captainbronco
    Starter
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    I plan on playing Red Dead Redemption next. Bought it last year and just never got around to playing it. My backlog is shamefully big right now and the next Madden in a couple weeks probably won't help that.
    RDR is a fun game i liked it lots to do and a engaging story riiight the new madden looks pretty good and once GTA V comes out well i guess im not going anywhere for a while haha

Comment

• Amari24
      Starter
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
      RDR is a fun game i liked it lots to do and a engaging story riiight the new madden looks pretty good and once GTA V comes out well i guess im not going anywhere for a while haha
      Red Dead was a good game, but it had the same problem as GTA IV. Too many missions and not enough substance. I had to force myself to beat it after getting into Mexico, my god. Lol But like I said, it's a good game.

Right now, there's not much spark for current gen aside from the occassional KZ3 MP. I might just dust off my Saturn or Dreamcast since I'm in the mood.

I DO have my eyes set on Arkham Origins this Fall, and I can't wait for Arkham City's next gen sequel. We're likely getting all of Gotham in that one.

Speaking of Arkham City, I need to finish getting those damn riddler trophies...

Comment

• #87Birdman
        The MOD Who Laughs
        • Apr 2011

Current games Dead Rising 2 and just beat case 0 and will probably go in an finish all the achievements i have left since there are like 2 left.
        Also will probably go back and work on crackdown as I have gotten pretty far in that one only a couple of guys left to finish off but still have 100 agility orbs and a lot of hidden ones left lol.
        And if I do go to my other Xbox that can read disc I have lost odyssey in there and will try to finish that as I never got to it and it ended up being backed logged and forgotten. So I will slowly pick at that till the end of the year when next gen comes out.

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
          The ArchAngel
          • Jan 2009

All I'm playing is all I own. Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age, Dragon Age 2, and Red Dead. I do have Assassin's Creed II, Crackdown, Dead Rising 2, and Case Zero waiting in my active downloads, but my internet suck. The Xbox One will be out before those finish downloading.

I was considering rebuying Battlefield 3 just because, but since the BF4 beta is some what around the corner and I need money for pay for the Xbox One and BF4, the money I was gonna spend on BF3 would be better put towards one of those.

Also downloading the Madden 25 demo.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• baphamet
            Family Trust Beer
            • Nov 2006

been playing diablo 3 hardcore lately, i have a ton of new games on steam but i have to be in the mood to play single player games as i get bored of them fast sometimes.

Comment

• HUMCALC
              Football Immortal
              • Jan 2011

The only game I play is Marvel on Facebook
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

• roushmartin6
                Football Immortal
                • May 2007

Just picked up The Walking Dead for Vita. Platinumed it on PS3, this time I'm gonna make the opposite choices
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• theMileHighGuy
                  ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
                  • Oct 2004

Srsly, if you've never played Mafia II, give it a shot. I didn't expect much and I am thoroughly impressed. Start out in the mid 40s for a while, it's winter, 40s cars/music/clothes. Then after a while some stuff happens and you're in the 50s. The cars/clothes/music all change, it's summer and everything gets pretty. Great story and characters that go with it. My brethren in 2K Czech outdid themselves, can't wait for Mafia III.

Comment

• 86Elwayfan
                    The Future is Upon us!!!
                    • Sep 2011

Currently Playing for the first time: Dragons Crown (PS3), Dishonored(PC), Dead Rising(360)
                    Currently Playing in general: Counter Strike Source(PC), NBA 2k13(360), Skyrim(360)
                    To be started soon: FF7 (PS3) I beat this game every summer its my fav
                    To be bought soon: Kingdom Hearts HD (PS3) I never played these and so figured why not but the HD copy...
                    sigpic

Comment

• demonicbroncos
                      Starter
                      • Nov 2009

I dust off my old ps2 and been playing final fantasy xii. I know its probably the most hated final fantasy in the last ten years i just can't understand why.

Comment

• InsaneBlaze23
                        The ArchAngel
                        • Jan 2009

Gonna be playing Mass Effect 3 MP tonight, friend wants me to play it with her.
                        Downloaded Case Zero, so I'll play that at some point.
                        Trying to download NHL 14 demo.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• BroncosDivision
                          #27 | HOF | CLASS OF 2020
                          • Sep 2009

Gone Home

That's about it (unless you consider FSX a game, I don't though)
                          Adopted Poster
                          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• SoundsOfSuccess
                            Starter
                            • Nov 2010

Right now I'm having a lot of fun with NCAA 14.

Got an Arizona dynasty where I'm three years in and I'm on the verge of finally capturing that Rose Bowl.

Really like the new recruiting and while not perfect, the aesthetics of the game are impressive. I approve!

Comment

• DenverBlood
                              Football Immortal
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                              Srsly, if you've never played Mafia II, give it a shot. I didn't expect much and I am thoroughly impressed. Start out in the mid 40s for a while, it's winter, 40s cars/music/clothes. Then after a while some stuff happens and you're in the 50s. The cars/clothes/music all change, it's summer and everything gets pretty. Great story and characters that go with it. My brethren in 2K Czech outdid themselves, can't wait for Mafia III.
                              Absolutely loved Mafia 2. Phenomenal game. A lot I never accomplished on it though.

I got the game because I really liked the Godfather game. And I had heard mafia was much better.

I never played the first Mafia though.
                              sigpic

Comment

• CoryWinget81
                                five thousand, 800 and uh
                                • Dec 2006

just bought mgs2 and 3 on xbl for TEN dollars.

Super stoked.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X