• Mar 2013

We are top 5 right now, with tankathon picking Herbert

Comment

• FL BRONCO
        Traveling Mod
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by MHOC View Post
        We are top 5 right now, with tankathon picking Herbert

I watched Herbert vs Arizona this weekend, he was lost and made mistake after mistake when things were going bad. Bad decisions and looked lost He threw the game away early and that was Arizona State. He folded hard. I would rather use our picks on Oline and stay away from him.
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• Fantaztic7
          Banned User
          • Dec 2015

The offense had 2 yards on the last 5 possessions. Scangerello is on the clock. If he can’t call better plays then he should find his way back to Wagner, Northern Arizona or Millsaps.

Comment

• Freyaka
            Football Immortal
            • Jan 2007

I get really tired hearing the "oline will get lock killed" falacy... As a team, we've given up 60 qb hits...16th. teams with more hits?

Seahawks, Jets, eagles, Texans, Panthers, falcons, chargers... Heck, the chiefs only have 5 less than us...

Is our o-line good, no... But that hasn't stopped those QBs, so give that tired excuse a huge rest already...
            sigpic

Comment

• #87Birdman
              The MOD Who Laughs
              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I get really tired hearing the "oline will get lock killed" falacy... As a team, we've given up 60 qb hits...16th. teams with more hits?

Seahawks, Jets, eagles, Texans, Panthers, falcons, chargers... Heck, the chiefs only have 5 less than us...

Is our o-line good, no... But that hasn't stopped those QBs, so give that tired excuse a huge rest already...
              Flacco most likely was a reason those were worse with how long he would hold the ball. Granted this game had way too many unblocked players

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Capt. Jack
                Football Immortal
                • Oct 2010

I guess this is the "Explosive Offense" they were talking about?
                We are doing so much better now without Old Joe Flacco.

Comment

• broncoslover115
                  Football Immortal
                  • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

Yup . If we’re waiting for a good to great Iine we might be waiting for years. I mean, look how many years it’s been bad. Lots of teams have issues on their lines. Good coaches work around it.

I thought we had the best line coach in the business.
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                    Hall of Famer
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                    I guess this is the "Explosive Offense" they were talking about?
                    We are doing so much better now without Old Joe Flacco.
                    Replacing Joe Flacco with a guy they got from the waiver wire wasn’t an improvement.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                      Hall of Famer
                      • Apr 2009

Only 38 pages in this thread. I remember when these threads would already be at 38 pages before even the end of 1st qtr.

Seems like most fans aren’t even here complaining anymore after loses, they’ve just stopped caring.

Comment

• Zealander
                        ING!
                        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        Only 38 pages in this thread. I remember when these threads would already be at 38 pages before even the end of 1st qtr.

Seems like most fans aren’t even here complaining anymore after loses, they’ve just stopped caring.
                        +1 didn't watch the game... Stopped watching (the season) when it became obvious we were deep in the suck. At this point it's just funny how bad we are.

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
                          team preacher
                          • Mar 2008

They don’t even televise Denver on CBS anymore here in Boise, and I’m not going to pay for the ticket so I can watch them suck.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• broncoslover115
                            Football Immortal
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            They don’t even televise Denver on CBS anymore here in Boise, and I’m not going to pay for the ticket so I can watch them suck.
                            They’ve only shown 2 games here in Boston all year. I used to go to the bar when we didn’t get the game on TV. I haven’t bothered to go all year.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• DavisMVP
                              Practice Squad
                              • Oct 2003

Throw Lock in and get him killed, he wasn’t good in college against ranked teams, so with the o-line and the speed of the game I give him 2 weeks before he’s hurt again.

Comment

• PunchDrunk
                                Bench Warmer
                                • Oct 2011

I’m happy that all the fans have come around to see this team for what it is, a group of players who are grossly unqualified to be in the NFL. We have a few pieces to build around but that’s about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X