• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TommyBrady12
    Practice Squad
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini and Fidel Castro all achieved far more than you ever will and like your team, they were the scum of the earth, however would you bow down to them?

The broncos kept your team from possibly 3 straight super bowl title (even though the pansies most likely cheated to be there). The broncos have always beat your cheaters when it counted the most.

Again why In the hell would anyone bow down to your cheating pansies?
    Because fans of inferior teams should be in awe of NE...which is basically 31 other NFL fanbases.

And you did not prevent us from 3 peating in 2005...NE was not that good and would have lost to Pittsburgh. But keep telling yourself that the 2005 Pats were a dominant team to make you feel better...

Now tell me, what have the Broncos done since 1998 other than 1 super bowl title?
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
      Banned User
      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Because fans of inferior teams should be in awe of NE...which is basically 31 other NFL fanbases.

And you did not prevent us from 3 peating in 2005...NE was not that good and would have lost to Pittsburgh. But keep telling yourself that the 2005 Pats were a dominant team to make you feel better...

Now tell me, what have the Broncos done since 1998 other than 1 super bowl title?
      Let’s utilize that spacious cavity between your ears and get some knowledge up in there.

I was NOT referring to the 2005 spygating New England Pansies...
      However I was in fact referring to the 2015 New England Patriots when Denver knocked them out of the playoffs.

There the pansies we’re attempting to back there asses into the big game for a second straight season but like you said
      “they just weren’t good enough”
      but no matter how good they were/are, the Broncos will always pose as a huge road block and you will always live in fear of that!

Fact, your team is not inferior to the Broncos, the Broncos have beat on their assess every time when it counted and they’ll continue to do so because in the not to distant future, Tommy Cheetah and Bill Belicheat will be long gone.

Geez you guys live in fear of us even with those guys, imagine how you’ll be without them!

Anyway there has only been the one time they beat us and that was when josh McAss Job came to Denver to wreck things by trading Jay Cutler and drafting Tim Tebow but we all saw how that worked out for him.

Keep dunking your pig ear sandwich in the cool aid but you ain’t getting over on anything in here.
      Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-09-2019, 11:45 AM.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Let’s utilize that spacious cavity between your ears and get some knowledge up in there.

I was NOT referring to the 2005 spygating New England Pansies...
        However I was in fact referring to the 2015 New England Patriots when Denver knocked them out of the playoffs.

There the pansies we’re attempting to back there asses into the big game for a second straight season but like you said
        “they just weren’t good enough”
        but no matter how good they were/are, the Broncos will always pose as a huge road block and you will always live in fear of that!

Fact, your team is not inferior to the Broncos, the Broncos have beat on their assess every time when it counted and they’ll continue to do so because in the not to distant future, Tommy Cheetah and Bill Belicheat will be long gone.

Geez you guys live in fear of us even with those guys, imagine how you’ll be without them!

Anyway there has only been the one time they beat us and that was when josh McAss Job came to Denver to wreck things by trading Jay Cutler and drafting Tim Tebow but we all saw how that worked out for him.

Keep dunking your pig ear sandwich in the cool aid but you ain’t getting over on anything in here.
        I didn't say Denver didn't block a 3-peat in 2015, did I? YOU weren't clear on whether you were referring to 2005 to 2015 so I interpreted as I liked. And despite the fact we had a crap offensive line in that game you only won by 2 points.

And who is your QB of the future who is going to beat us? Drew Look was average again last night, while Jarrett Stidham outplayed him.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

I didn't say Denver didn't block a 3-peat in 2015, did I? YOU weren't clear on whether you were referring to 2005 to 2015 so I interpreted as I liked. And despite the fact we had a crap offensive line in that game you only won by 2 points.
          Blah Blah Blah, I’ve never seen someone make up crap talking out of their third eye like you do but then again you support planet ass!

Originally posted by Tommycheetah
          And who is your QB of the future who is going to beat us? Drew Look was average again last night, while Jarrett Stidham outplayed him.
          Drew Lock will get better, he’s like a young wild stallion that just needs to be broke.

He relies too much on arm strength at the moment but in time he’ll learn to set his feet and follow through.

BTW, we have a guy right now that has beaten New England in New England but keep running your mouth, guess you’re trying your damnedest to be like your daddy Darph

Comment

• TommyBrady12
            Practice Squad
            • Jan 2014

Blah Blah Blah, I’ve never seen someone make up crap talking out of their third eye like you do but then again you support planet ass!

Drew Lock will get better, he’s like a young wild stallion that just needs to be broke.

He relies too much on arm strength at the moment but in time he’ll learn to set his feet and follow through.

BTW, we have a guy right now that has beaten New England in New England but keep running your mouth, guess you’re trying your damnedest to be like your daddy Darph
            Sounds like Paxton Lynch 2.0, who btw outplayed Lock on Thursday

NE is 10-3 against Flacco all-time, so maybe YOU shouldn't be running your mouth. But keep making foolish statements.

Comment

• Sam_Z
              Banned User
              • Dec 2004

Sounds like Paxton Lynch 2.0, who btw outplayed Lock on Thursday

NE is 10-3 against Flacco all-time, so maybe YOU shouldn't be running your mouth. But keep making foolish statements.
              Hahahahaha you’re so damn easy to goad....

I was talking about Elway giving Lock pointers on how to set his feet and follow through.

Hahaha I knew you’d bring up Flacco out of insecurities and uncontrollable fear.
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-10-2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                Practice Squad
                • Jan 2014

Hahahahaha you’re so damn easy to goad....

I was talking about Elway giving Lock pointers on how to set his feet and follow through.

Hahaha I knew you’d bring up Flacco out of insecurities and uncontrollable fear.
                Well, Flacco is your starting QB, is he not? All I know is Flacco hasn't been good since he won the Super Bowl in 2012. And how did Elway's pointers to Paxton Lynch and Trevor Siemian turn out?

Comment

• Sam_Z
                  Banned User
                  • Dec 2004

Well, Flacco is your starting QB, is he not? All I know is Flacco hasn't been good since he won the Super Bowl in 2012. And how did Elway's pointers to Paxton Lynch and Trevor Siemian turn out?
                  It was just a plot to control your minuscule thinking for a moment and it worked.

Anyway Trevor Siemian won nine games in his first year starting so it wasn’t all that bad until Vance Joseph and his minions came to town.

It’d be funny to see how Brady would had fared under such a ridiculous regime but then again he’s had the luxury of Belicheat all his career but that’s ok because he could never had done it on his own nor could he handle the struggles that the two GOATs Elway and Manning had to endure.

What’s even funnier a thought is how Stidham is eventually going to fare under Josh McAss Job When Belicheat retires.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                    Practice Squad
                    • Jan 2014

What’s even funnier a thought is how Stidham is eventually going to fare under Josh McAss Job When Belicheat retires.
                    Who says Stidham is the QB of our future? He's a 4th round pick. On the other hand, Lock is the a 2nd round pick, so the Broncos are more invested in him as their future QB. Brady is going to be around for 4 more years, so there is plenty of time to find an heir. The Broncos have been looking for a stud QB to replace Elway for the past 20 years and the only one they found was through free agency.

Comment

• DwhitetheGamer
                      Starter
                      • Oct 2014

Who says Stidham is the QB of our future? He's a 4th round pick. On the other hand, Lock is the a 2nd round pick, so the Broncos are more invested in him as their future QB. Brady is going to be around for 4 more years, so there is plenty of time to find an heir. The Broncos have been looking for a stud QB to replace Elway for the past 20 years and the only one they found was through free agency.
                      I really wanna know why this turned into yet another Pats vs Broncos thread when we should be making fun of Baphamet. Before the obvious "he said this, no he said this" posts, the answer is probably somewhere in the middle.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                        Practice Squad
                        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                        I really wanna know why this turned into yet another Pats vs Broncos thread when we should be making fun of Baphamet. Before the obvious "he said this, no he said this" posts, the answer is probably somewhere in the middle.
                        Once again, it was Sam Z who derailed the thread. Notice a pattern?

Comment

• DwhitetheGamer
                          Starter
                          • Oct 2014

Once again, it was Sam Z who derailed the thread. Notice a pattern?
                          It does kind of look like Sam's fault. Can we go back in time to where we all made fun of Baph for being a Failgers fan? His team's the only one in this thread with no rings lmao.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                            Banned User
                            • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
                            It does kind of look like Sam's fault. Can we go back in time to where we all made fun of Baph for being a Failgers fan? His team's the only one in this thread with no rings lmao.

When he comes in here saying stupid things about the Broncos, I’m always going to say something on their behalf.

It isn’t me derailing anything, I basically told him to quit worrying about a team that has nothing to do with him or his.

Now he can make a case in defense of 58 Millers accusation without trashing the Broncos and for a supposed lawyer he should know that.
                            Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-11-2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
                              Practice Squad
                              • Jan 2014

When he comes in here saying stupid things about the Broncos, I’m always going to say something on their behalf.

It isn’t me derailing anything, I basically told him to quit worrying about a team that has nothing to do with him or his.

Now he can make a case in defense of 58 Millers accusation without trashing the Broncos and for a supposed lawyer he should know that.
                              You take personal attacks against me, I'll absolutely bring up the Doncos. So again, this is your fault.

Comment

• johnlimburg
                                Ring of Famer
                                • Sep 2009

I have always found Baph to be a quality poster. I find your posts interesting and insightful, and think more often than not those attacking you are posters who have proven to have very little understanding of football, and are very biased and delusional when it comes to the Broncos. Also, this thread is quite pathetic, and the originator of the thread is on a 2 year streak of being wrong about where the Broncos sit, so smack from that mouth is quite comical.

Comment

Working...
                                X