• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arapaho
    reserved for losing bet
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    oh you're so right, i never say anything definitive and always back peddle. yet somehow i can write a long ass list of definitive things i have said and been right about? oh and how can i be wrong 98% of the time like you always say if what you say is true?

who was it that said your team would fall off? who said your team would miss the playoffs the year after you won the SB? who was it that said this would be elway's truest test as a GM? that said it would hurt you that vade was allowed to walk?

man i could go on for a long time but why bother? you all live in a fantasy land where any QB can be great, they just need to wear a broncos uniform

so your some kind of football idiot savant huh...by suggesting that the broncos would not make the post...after one of the greatest qbs to ever play retired

I recall you also said ...manning will never win a SB with the broncos :lombardi:

but supposedly we bronco fans live in fantasy land, because bap whom year after year has stated his team was the most talented, ...most well rounded...had the best rbs in the league, and would win the west...or that as long as they had rivers would be contenders

a man who believes the broncos can never fix holes, cannot improve in the off season, in fact nothing they do is an improvement...ever, but every single move the bolts make is this great improvement that will make them rule the west

yet you haven't won the west in nearly a decade, have made the post season once...and lost to the broncos
    and you brag about your 2017 9-7 season

yet of the 7 losses , you were 0-5 against playoff teams
    of the 9 wins...7 came against sub .500 teams...only two wins against teams above .500 which is the same as the 5-11 broncos
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• baphamet
      Family Trust Beer
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      so your some kind of football idiot savant huh...by suggesting that the broncos would not make the post...after one of the greatest qbs to ever play retired
      yet all of you argued with me about it, didn't you? all of you said (you included) that since manning was so bad his final year and your team still won the SB with defense, that the team could have success with any QB. all of you thought and believed that nonsense.

also, i'm not saying i was never wrong, you claim i always have an out or back peddle......wrong again there arapaho.

ive admited being wrong several times, just because i deny saying stuff you all pretend i say doesn't mean i always have an out.

I recall you also said ...manning will never win a SB with the broncos
      yep and i made a thread eating crow for it, yet i always have an out according to you? with all the choking that manning had done throughout his career, its not like that was an outlandish statement.

he was gifted a ring by your defense, he held the offense together just enough not to screw it up......but yes i was wrong arapaho.

but supposedly we bronco fans live in fantasy land, because bap whom year after year has stated his team was the most talented, ...most well rounded...had the best rbs in the league, and would win the west...or that as long as they had rivers would be contenders
      i have said for the past few years that the chargers have been more well rounded than the broncos. you pretend that i said the most well rounded in the league and that is a made up lie.

my reasoing behind it not tranlating to wins was two things.

1. more injury trouble than any other team in the same span, an unarguable fact. the chargers lost key guys at the very beginning like keenan allen, danny woodhead, and jason verrett.

2. OL struggles

look what happened when they were relatively healthy most of the seasons for once........now all of a sudden everyone is talking about how well rounded and talented they are.

something ive been talking about for years but thanks for proving me right. i remember when you tried to make excuses for the cowboys losing one dude yet i was an excuse maker according to you for mentioning the chargers losing numerous key players that clearly had a huge affect on their success.

you know i was right.

a man who believes the broncos can never fix holes, cannot improve in the off season, in fact nothing they do is an improvement...ever, but every single move the bolts make is this great improvement that will make them rule the west

yet you haven't won the west in nearly a decade, have made the post season once...and lost to the broncos
      and you brag about your 2017 9-7 season

yet of the 7 losses , you were 0-5 against playoff teams
      of the 9 wins...7 came against sub .500 teams...only two wins against teams above .500 which is the same as the 5-11 broncos
      never once said that, not once dude. i question the idiotic moves elway makes and sometimes ive been wrong just like you have. but again, how can i be wrong if i do what you accuse of and never say anything definitive or always have an out?

at least i admit it, unlike you who even to this day wont admit you were wrong about melvin ingram, someone you trashed for years.

oh ya i forgot, your excuse was at that time you were not wrong.......that is because you are clueless and cannot see the big picture, only stats. that is why i say things that may seem wrong at the time but turn out to be true, because i can see the big picture.

oh and it helps that i actually watch guys play and see potential or lack there of, not just look at stat sheets or sack totals.

Comment

• atwaterandstir
        Football Immortal
        • Jul 2012

Geno Smith can step right in and deliver mediocre results if Rivers is unable to do it. It was a great fit.

Comment

• arapaho
          reserved for losing bet
          • Mar 2004

=baphamet;5696203]yet all of you argued with me about it, didn't you? all of you said (you included) that since manning was so bad his final year and your team still won the SB with defense, that the team could have success with any QB. all of you thought and believed that nonsense.

also, i'm not saying i was never wrong, you claim i always have an out or back peddle......wrong again there arapaho.

ive admited being wrong several times, just because i deny saying stuff you all pretend i say doesn't mean i always have an out.

and at 9-7 we had a chance to make the post and had a ball or two bounced our way during the season 9 wins could have easily been 11 wins,
          and also a few times you admit being wrong...doesn't cancel out the 100 times your completely wrong and back peddle

yep and i made a thread eating crow for it, yet i always have an out according to you? with all the choking that manning had done throughout his career, its not like that was an outlandish statement.

he was gifted a ring by your defense, he held the offense together just enough not to screw it up......but yes i was wrong arapaho.
          so which is it...was manning gifted a ring...or was he the instrumental in the SB win ....you have made both points

i have said for the past few years that the chargers have been more well rounded than the broncos. you pretend that i said the most well rounded in the league and that is a made up lie.

my reasoning behind it not tranlating to wins was two things.

1. more injury trouble than any other team in the same span, an unarguable fact. the chargers lost key guys at the very beginning like keenan allen, danny woodhead, and jason verrett.

2. OL struggles
          so now your excuses for sucking after bragging about how well rounded, or how great your rbs were, or being the most under rated team in the league...

is reasoning's that did not translate to wins??

look what happened when they were relatively healthy most of the seasons for once........now all of a sudden everyone is talking about how well rounded and talented they are. :
          yes lets look...you lost 7 games...and were 1-5 against playoff teams, in fact your well rounded team played 6 playoff teams and only beat the bills who suddenly decided to play a ill equipped rookie that week, oh so dominate

of of your 9 wins...seven came against teams below .500

something ive been talking about for years but thanks for proving me right. i remember when you tried to make excuses for the cowboys losing one dude yet i was an excuse maker according to you for mentioning the chargers losing numerous key players that clearly had a huge affect on their success.

you know i was right.
          the cowboys losing the best back in the game against you is a lot different than losing Melvin Gordon
          everything else is just your same old whiney injury excuses...I mean the broncos lost
          the starting OLB opposite of von, ray in camp
          the starting DE in camp crick
          wolfe
          leary
          Watson
          simmons....all starters ...not situational or third stringers like you cried about

and you never heard us make the injury excuse...you would have cried like a baby, or just like the last few years

never once said that, not once dude. i question the idiotic moves elway makes and sometimes ive been wrong just like you have. but again, how can i be wrong if i do what you accuse of and never say anything definitive or always have an out?

at least i admit it, unlike you who even to this day wont admit you were wrong about melvin ingram, someone you trashed for years.

oh ya i forgot, your excuse was at that time you were not wrong.......that is because you are clueless and cannot see the big picture, only stats. that is why i say things that may seem wrong at the time but turn out to be true, because i can see the big picture.

oh and it helps that i actually watch guys play and see potential or lack there of, not just look at stat sheets or sack totals.
          I wasn't wrong about Melvin...you see I never called him down for his potential if he lived up to it

I ridiculed you for acting like his 1/2 sack made him a top ten pass rusher based upon fantasy stats...in fact I stated over and over we judge a pass rusher on finishing plays, qb hits , sacks and tackles as opposed to your "pressures only" theory

guess what Melvin is doing now...finishing plays as opposed to the "almost sacks" you held so dear
          Last edited by arapaho; 04-09-2018, 02:08 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
            Football Immortal
            • Jul 2013

and at 9-7 we had a chance to make the post and had a ball or two bounced our way during the season 9 wins could have easily been 11 wins,
            and also a few times you admit being wrong...doesn't cancel out the 100 times your completely wrong and back peddle

so which is it...was manning gifted a ring...or was he the instrumental in the SB win ....you have made both points

so now your excuses for sucking after bragging about how well rounded, or how great your rbs were, or being the most under rated team in the league...

yes lets look...you lost 7 games...and were 1-5 against playoff teams, in fact your well rounded team played 6 playoff teams and only beat the bills who suddenly decided to play a ill equipped rookie that week, oh so dominate

the cowboys losing the best back in the game against you is a lot different than losing Melvin Gordon
            everything else is just your same old whiney injury excuses...I mean the broncos lost
            wolfe
            leary
            Watson
            simmons....all starters ...not situational or third stringers like you cried about

and you never heard us make the injury excuse...you would have cried like a baby, or just like the last few years

I wasn't wrong about Melvin...you see I never called him down for his potential if he lived up to it

I ridiculed you for acting like his 1/2 sack made him a top ten pass rusher based upon fantasy stats...in fact I stated over and over we judge a pass rusher on finishing plays, qb hits , sacks and tackles as opposed to your "pressures only" theory

guess what Melvin is doing now...finishing plays as opposed to the "almost sacks" you held so dear
            Baphs argued the almost sack was better than a sack, then Von Miller showed how two sacks can result in 14 pts, and a Super Bowl MVP
            sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
              reserved for losing bet
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Baphs argued the almost sack was better than a sack, then Von Miller showed how two sacks can result in 14 pts, and a Super Bowl MVP
              ohh yes the "ALMOST SACK " can be better than a sack

that was about as funny as his the "spin move is rare and vintage"
              sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                Football Immortal
                • Jul 2013

ohh yes the "ALMOST SACK " can be better than a sack

that was about as funny as his the "spin move is rare and vintage"
                Let’s review Baphs theories:
                - Almost sack better than a sack
                - winning in the postseason doesn’t matter
                - stats are misleading
                - 2016 & 2017 the Chargers are the most well rounded team in the AFC West ( failed to win division both years)
                Last edited by 58Miller; 04-11-2018, 05:43 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• -Rod-
                  #TeamBroncos
                  • Mar 2008

Isn't it ironic that Geno Smith joined the most "well-rounded" team in the AFC West?

sigpic

Comment

• Endaround
                    Practice Squad
                    • May 2017

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                    Isn't it ironic that Geno Smith joined the most "well-rounded" team in the AFC West?

In order to be well rounded i suppose you have to have something from the bottom of the spectrum.
                    :lombardi:

Comment

• arapaho
                      reserved for losing bet
                      • Mar 2004

- stats are misleading
                      - 2016 & 2017 the Chargers are the most well rounded team in the AFC West ( failed to win division both years)

Your forgetting the one where he would rather his team Not make the post season

Than to make it and lose like we did to seattle in the superbowl
                      sigpic

Comment

• 58Miller
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jul 2013

Your forgetting the one where he would rather his team Not make the post season

Than to make it and lose like we did to seattle in the superbowl
                        Oh yeah that right!....Loser mentality!!!
                        Baphs runs most rounded smack and cry’s about trophy smack!

The truth is you can only run trophy smack if you got trophies and Baphs team has zero!!!! Meanwhile i believe the Chiefs have had the most well rounded roster the last two years in our division and we had it the 5 year in a row before that.
                        sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
                          reserved for losing bet
                          • Mar 2004

Oh yeah that right!....Loser mentality!!!
                          Baphs runs most rounded smack and cry’s about trophy smack!

The truth is you can only run trophy smack if you got trophies and Baphs team has zero!!!! Meanwhile i believe the Chiefs have had the most well rounded roster the last two years in our division and we had it the 5 year in a row before that.
                          Well you know he has those

Reasonings that did not translate to wins

also known league wide as

Excuses
                          sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                            Family Trust Beer
                            • Nov 2006

can you name me a few things you have ever been right about? more than 2 or 3? because i can name far more than that, about what i have been right about and far more than that what you have been hilariously wrong about.

fact is, you all argued with me you would be just fine with your elite defense no matter who was under center, about as dumb and football ignorant as you can be, but of course i'm not surprised.

manning was gifted the ring in the sense that he and the offense was carried to that SB win. but as bad as he was physically that last season, he could still lead and read defenses.........something the broncos lacked after he left.

what the hell are you talking about? the reasons i listed are EXACTLY THE SAME reasons ive been talking about the past couple years

losing a huge chunk of those players that makes you so well rounded has that affect and i have said the poor OL play was a big part of it as well. again, isn't it funny that once they didn't get hit with that injury bug everyone is saying how talented and well rounded their roster is now?

only an idiot or a broncos fan would deny that the chragers have a more well rounded roster than the broncos, which is the only argument i made even though you try to lie and claim i said they have the most well rounded roster in the league, never once said that.

oh there it is....arapaho's infamous cherry picked stats. i recall you making excuses for the broncos bringing in new coaches last year but that must not count if you are the chargers , does it spin boy? the chargers lost their first 4 games and then went on a rampage, meanwhile the broncos went the exact opposite direction.

the chargers had holes last season, especially stopping the run. but their defense still ended up pretty good with lots of talent. lots of talent on the offensive side of the ball as well.....that's what makes them well rounded.

the broncos had talent on defense but pretty much garbage on offense, that's what made them not well rounded.

keep on pretending i'm saying they are the best and most well rounded team because i said the chargers were more well rounded than the broncos a couple years ago which turned out 100% accurate.

you have to lie and pretend i said something else to protect your online ego lol

wolfe
                            leary
                            Watson
                            nice try but the argument was never losing gordon vs losing Elliot, i never once made that argument and neither did you. you made the excuse that they didn't have Elliot as to why they lost yet called me an excuse maker when i mentioned the countless injuries the chargers had.

once of the most blatant hypocritical arguments you could have ever made and that's saying an lot.

you were basically telling me it's worse to lose Elliot than it is to lose keenan allen, danny woodhead, jason verrett, manti te'o, melvin gordon, brandin oliver, brandon mebane, stevie johnson, brandon flowers, the list goes on........

losing all those guys is nothing compared to the cowboys losing one guy....even though their running game even without Elliot was still their strongest aspect of their offense due to their dominant OL.

i don't call you king hypocrite for nothing, you live up to that title in spades.

that is a compete lie, ive seen you make the injury excuse many times before, you just did for Elliot! lol

you did it when your team had the injury bug at the running back position years ago, blamed losses entirely on that. that injury bug was nothing compared to what the chargers have endured recently, but i'm a whiny excuse maker? king hypocrite strikes again!

more lies....you never once said he has potential, you smack talked him ever since day 1 because of his short arms and the fact that he didn't finish sacks because all you know is stat watching.

i mentioned how disruptive he was or the pressure he produced and that's wht you called it "almost sacks" you are clueless and were wrong and you don't have the stones to admit it.

sniff sniff

i like most fans here been smacking melvin since the bolts drafted him and you and the.other clueless started proclaiming him the next big thing....and hes not once in any game lived up.to your hype

melvin...lmao
                            never mind the fact that you have never been right about any QB that has ever been in denver since i have been here....every single one you defended and ended up looking like a giant tool bag for being wrong. LMAO!!

have you ever ate any of that crow? did you ever eat crow about rivers who you said would be nothing without LT? hell no!

again, i will wait patiently for your list of things you have been right about.

Comment

• baphamet
                              Family Trust Beer
                              • Nov 2006

- stats are misleading
                              even though that's all full of lies i would take that over judging players solely by what their playoff record is like you do.

a pressure can be better than a sack (which is actually what i said) when it forces a QB to throw the ball before he is ready, you hear QB's talk about that all the time but ignorant fools just don't understand i guess.

winning in the post season matters to teams of course.......judging players completely by what their playoff record is, is about an ignorant as you can get.

stats are not misleading?

never said they were the most well rounded team in the afc west either. so it's gone from i said they are the most well rounded in the league to now i said in the division?

what i actually said was the chargers are more well rounded than the broncos, i also said every other team in the division was more well rounded than the broncos.

keep trolling and lying through your teeth.......i'm sure when your team is embarrassing themselves again this season you will find new and innovative things to lie about, good luck!

Comment

• baphamet
                                Family Trust Beer
                                • Nov 2006

Well you know he has those

Reasonings that did not translate to wins

also known league wide as

Excuses
                                saying the OL wasn't good enough and was a reason for struggling isn't an excuse. that's like saying when you blame poor QB play on the broncos struggling, that is an excuse.

other than that, you can't say a damn word when you tried to make an excuse for one guy being hurt on the cowboys lol

i can't stress enough how hilariously hypocritical that is

Comment

Working...
                                X