• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Assassin27
    Captain
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    Give them time....The Chiefs will beat Brady and his witch wife next time.
    Not with Andy as your coach
    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

• atwaterandstir
      Football Immortal
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Huh? I said Flacco is 2-2 v NE in the playoffs, not exactly dominant. How can Flacco be better than Denver and Flacco v NE?
      You are something.....
      I will try one more time. Tom Brady has been excellent against everybody except Denver and the Flacco led Ravens in the playoffs.

So to break it down a bit easier for you. Brady has managed to split with Flaccos Ravens and has a losing record vs Den. The only two teams with a .500 record or better vs Brady. The only mention of dominance was how Brady has neither dominated vs Den or Vs Flacco in the playoffs.

You guys are so conditioned to defend the guy you can't even read simple words.

Comment

• TommyBrady12
        Practice Squad
        • Jan 2014

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post

Pats fans, despite just winning the SB know Denver and Flacco are the guys who have beat up on Brady in the playoffs for years and are already worried about 2020.
        You are something.....
        I will try one more time. Tom Brady has been excellent against everybody except Denver and the Flacco led Ravens in the playoffs.

So to break it down a bit easier for you. Brady has managed to split with Flaccos Ravens and has a losing record vs Den. The only two teams with a .500 record or better vs Brady. The only mention of dominance was how Brady has neither dominated vs Den or Vs Flacco in the playoffs.

Except that’s not what you argued the first time around. The first comment “Flacco beats up on Brady” suggests that Flacco owns Brady in the playoffs when in fact he does not. I responded, and you changed the goal posts.

You guys are so conditioned to attack the guy you can’t even write simple words.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Sam_Z
          Banned User
          • Dec 2004

You are something.....

Except that’s not what you argued the first time around. The first comment “Flacco beats up on Brady” suggests that Flacco owns Brady in the playoffs when in fact he does not. I responded, and you changed the goal posts.

You guys are so conditioned to attack the guy you can’t even write simple words.
          Here Atwater let me translate through a picture what toomy12 is really feeling after reading your comment.
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 02-13-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• baphamet
            Family Trust Beer
            • Nov 2006

Other than TDs, Flacco’s numbers in 2017 are close to Rivers’...just sayin’.
            how so?

rivers in 2017 62.6 comp %, 4515 yards, 7.9 yard average per attempt.

flacco in 2017 64.1 comp %, 3141 yards, 5.7 yards per attempt.

other than TD's you say? umm the only thing close is completion % and their records were the same, that's it.

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
            His numbers over his career are similar.... other the total TD's.... And it's led him to MUCH more success!!
            you wish dude.

have you even compared the two before? flacco has more int's than he has TD's....flacco has one 4k yard season, rivers has 10 4k yard seasons. rivers has a better career completion percentage, even though he throws it much more and farther. even eli manning has better career numbers than flacco and eli's has been mediocre over his entire career.

if you look at keenum and flacco the last two seasons, keenum has been better over that span lol

Among 34 qualified QBs over the last three years, Joe Flacco is second-worst in success rate (58%) and dead last in YPA (7.5) when his receiver was open (3+ yards of separation) per Next Gen Stats.

like i said before, the ravens have won despite flacco, not because of him. but go right ahead and keep sipping that homer juice just like you have all the other crap QB's elway has brought in.

Comment

• baphamet
              Family Trust Beer
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Bates View Post
              Why is a Chargers fan weighing in on this in such a comical way? Last I checked Denver was able to handle NE* in the playoffs. Flacco as well. Chargers (Rivers) and Chiefs however....

When your team beats NE* in the playoffs, then You can laugh. Until then, silence is golden.
              LOL and why does a fan of a team that sucks donkey poo that cant even get back to a winning record get to say anything? i get to say something because ive been telling you clowns for years about your over-rated GM elway and his inability to bring in a QB worthy of even starting in the league, since manning retired.

Comment

• baphamet
                Family Trust Beer
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Stackhouser View Post
                Well, I've heard the so called experts say differently than you, therefore I'll stick to what they say over a Husker Lover!!! (from a CU fan)!!!
                The Ravens are trading Joe Flacco to the Broncos for a fourth-round pick. Who benefits most from this deal? Who takes the biggest hit? Kevin Patra spotlights winners and losers.

congrats on your CU win last year, we won't have to wait long to get our revenge!
                Last edited by baphamet; 02-13-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                  Football Immortal
                  • Oct 2003

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

have you even compared the two before? flacco has more int's than he has TD's
                  did you really just say that?

Flacco has 212 TD & 136 INT for his career & 25 TD & 10 INT in the postseason...

Do you enjoy lying or is it just something you can't control?
                  sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                    Family Trust Beer
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Flacco has 212 TD & 136 INT for his career & 25 TD & 10 INT in the postseason...

triggered much?

calm down dude, i made a mistake. did you correct the broncos fan that made a similar mistake and accuse him of lying? all my points still stand by the way, care to comment on the rest? or just trolling to make yourself feel better about the debacle that is your GM bringing in countless scrubs to try out for QB

^^ that's your new QB

Comment

• atwaterandstir
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jul 2012

He's also 10th all time in NFL playoff wins with 10.
                      Flacco has an incredible 7 playoff road victories in his 10 years starting to go along with a SB MVP.

Rivers has a bunch of passing yards and very very few wins against the best QBs of his generation.

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                        Football Immortal
                        • Oct 2003

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        triggered much?

calm down dude, i made a mistake. did you correct the broncos fan that made a similar mistake and accuse him of lying? all my points still stand by the way, care to comment on the rest? or just trolling to make yourself feel better about the debacle that is your GM bringing in countless scrubs to try out for QB
                        I highly doubt it was a mistake, you knew damn well what you were saying...so it is actually you that is trolling
                        sigpic

Comment

• ManningRules
                          Starter
                          • Apr 2014

Bronco fans trying to talk smack after another embarrassing season..... (see image below)

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                          Accept it or seek therapy !
                          sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                            Family Trust Beer
                            • Nov 2006

I highly doubt it was a mistake, you knew damn well what you were saying...so it is actually you that is trolling
                            LOL whatever, keep crying ya big baby. you're just mad cuz i'm smacking john elway for bringing in yet another trashy QB to try and stop the bleeding.

Comment

• baphamet
                              Family Trust Beer
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                              Bronco fans trying to talk smack after another embarrassing season..... (see image below)

that gif is the exact image i have of BFinPA right now.

Comment

• mozzerpete
                                All-Pro
                                • May 2008

Who has more Super Bowl rings Flacco or Rivers?
                                I'll wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X