• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WYBRONCO
    Football Immortal
    • May 2016

Originally posted by montee2ball View Post
    49ers could be looking at WR with the 13th pick now. E Sanders is s FA.
    They should get a chance at one of Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs. They could also draft Kinlaw.

Comment

• TheAsianPA
      Captain
      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      He better have go-go gadget arms, or it isn't going to matter with Garoppolo. If they keep Kendrick Bourne, and unload Goodwin like they want, I bet it's Ruggs.
      That's unfortunate. We need a speed WR like Ruggs. I truly think there is a bigger drop off than perceived from 1st round WR's to 2nd rounders this year. If we aren't getting Jeudy, Lamb, Ruggs, Jefferson or Higgins I want a vet WR that I know without a shadow of doubt can produce, like Diggs or Cooper.
      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• HDbroncos02
        Football Immortal
        • Sep 2012

SF is definitely looking at WR. What a trade. They could very well get their choice of the 2nd receiver on the board.

Comment

• WYBRONCO
          Football Immortal
          • May 2016

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
          I'm just so worried that we are picking up Gordon. I'd rather see Diggs and Reader in orange and blue
          Depends on how much you have to pay Gordon, we could get Reader also.

Comment

• Rastic
            Modulated
            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
            Jeez , what a let down....... reminds me of
            "Be sure to drink your ovaltine!"
            LOL

10char

Comment

• TheAsianPA
              Captain
              • Oct 2015

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
              Depends on how much you have to pay Gordon, we could get Reader also.
              Whatever you pay Gordon will be too much. He's the clear definition of a trap free agent. Better off drafting a RB in the 3rd or 4th in my opinion. He's only broken 4.0 ypc a handful of times in his career and has broken 1000 yards only once in his career.
              Last edited by TheAsianPA; 03-16-2020, 01:23 PM.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• Kyousukeneko
                Football Immortal
                • May 2010

Originally posted by WYBRONCO View Post
                They should get a chance at one of Lamb, Jeudy, or Ruggs. They could also draft Kinlaw.
                Logic would say jeudy or lamb cause ithink they should be rated higher then ruggs and lv is the only team that looks like they will go wr outside the niners
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• WYBRONCO
                  Football Immortal
                  • May 2016

I think the Raiders will at least entertain the idea of taking a WR at 12.

Comment

• WYBRONCO
                    Football Immortal
                    • May 2016

Whatever you pay Gordon will be too much. He's the clear definition of a trap free agent. Better off drafting a RB in the 3rd or 4th in my opinion. He's only broken 4.0 ypc a handful of times in his career and has broken 1000 yards only once in his career.
                    Gordon has been underwhelming at times that is for sure. Reader couldn't be too happy about the Texan's move so far may be strongly considers us. It is a crazy draft class a 3rd pick might be a really good RB in this league.

Comment

• montee2ball
                      Bench Warmer
                      • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                      Logic would say jeudy or lamb cause ithink they should be rated higher then ruggs and lv is the only team that looks like they will go wr outside the niners
                      If the Jets don’t resign Robbie Anderson, they can look at WR.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                        Football Immortal
                        • Jun 2007

I agree he’d be too much but more so because of the nature of his position. The ypc is misleading in his case, if you look at his splits, he’s at or above 4 ypc in all areas aside from 3rd and 6 or less or 1st and less than 10. Plus he’s been an exceptional goal line RB as well as a viable receiving threat. Not to mention he’s had a mediocre line his whole career. The position isn’t worth it on the FA market but he’s still a very good RB.

Comment

• CanDB
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                          SF is definitely looking at WR. What a trade. They could very well get their choice of the 2nd receiver on the board.
                          The 49ers had loads of D talent, and after signing Armstead, may have addressed a real need....at WR. This could be a very good move.

BUT they do not have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round pick, so one of their 2 firsts will probably be traded for draft cap. Of course their new pick would garner a lot more capital.
                          Last edited by CanDB; 03-16-2020, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• bronco30
                            Football Immortal
                            • Nov 2003

OT Conklin to the browns well I see them now going defense come draft time

Comment

• WYBRONCO
                              Football Immortal
                              • May 2016

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                              OT Conklin to the browns well I see them now going defense come draft time
                              I wonder if the Cardinals go OL now. I really would have liked a shot a Conklin.

Comment

• WYBRONCO
                                Football Immortal
                                • May 2016

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                The 49ers had loads of D talent, and after signing Armstead, may have addressed a real need....at WR. This could be a very good move.

BUT they do not have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round pick, so one of their 2 firsts will probably be traded for draft cap. Of course their new pick would garner a lot more capital.
                                Maybe a trade partner for us?

Comment

Working...
                                X